Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi (31826 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Dementia, Not Buhari, Fired NPA’s Bala Usman / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
I salute the courage of Joke Silva, wife of legendary actor Olu Jacobs, for publicly revealing that her husband is battling what she called "dementia with Lewy Body." “It is a degenerative disease that affects the brain, and is almost like Parkinson’s disease,” she said. “It affects the brain and affects the person.” My heart goes out to the Jacobs family

She didn’t have to tell anyone. No one is entitled to that information because although Olu Jacobs, 79, is a public figure who feels like everyone’s benevolent uncle, he isn’t a public official. And we know that most appointed and elected public officials in Nigeria conceal their ailments from the public but use public resources to treat them. 

Contrast Jacobs’ condition with that of Muhammadu Buhari. Like Jacobs, Buhari also manifestly suffers from a (less debilitating) type of dementia. Since late 2018, I have chronicled the telltale symptoms of dementia that Buhari habitually evinces. In spite of his obvious cognitive degeneration, he was rigged back to power by people who have an intimate familiarity with his condition.

Buhari’s minders also hired Arise TV’s Reuben Abati and his colleagues to carefully choreograph a TV interview to gaslight and psychologically manipulate Nigerians into questioning the evidence of dementia they see in Buhari.

But every unscripted outing by Buhari betrays the total collapse of his sentience and of his cognitive presence. On November 16 in South Africa, for instance, an Arise TV reporter (isn’t it interesting it’s an Arise TV reporter again?) asked Buhari two impromptu questions, and Buhari’s responses to the questions showed evidence of a man who is incapable of a coherent thought-process, who lacks the capacity to understand a simple question, and who lives in a world different from ours.

Below is the transcript of the conversation between Arise TV’s Boason Omofaye and Buhari at the Intra-African Trade Fair in Durban, South Africa:

Arise TV Reporter: Just one word, quickly, Mr. President. You gave a very important speech in the plenary. You said there’s need to do more for small and medium enterprises in Africa. I work with the Arise News Channel. We would like to know more what your administration will like to do more for small and medium enterprises.

Buhari: What we are doing firstly is to build infrastructure. I was constrained to go public several times that people should check with the Central Bank and the NNPC between 1999 and 2014. Nigeria was producing an average of 2.1 million barrels per day at an average cost of 100 American dollars per barrel.

When we came, the militants were unleashed on us, production went down to half a million barrels a day, and the cost of petroleum went down to 37 dollars from 100. And you know the condition in the North East, the condition in the South South. Then you can appreciate, within time and resources available, how well our administration has been doing.

Arise TV: Mr. President, you also spoke about the need for Africa to build infrastructure beyond our borders….Do you think your administration will like to build more infrastructure not only for Nigeria but across the [sic] West Africa and other parts of the region?

Buhari: We start at home. I wonder whether you used to see the traffic accidents between Lagos and Ibadan alone, not to talk of up to Kano. And go and see the rail and the road having done now, people are moving comfortably. Thank you very much!

As you can see, Buhari has lost the capacity to deploy the resources of his short-term memory to answer questions about contemporary events, so he latches on to distant memories and regurgitates them irrespective of their relevance to what he’s being asked in the present. That’s a classic symptom of dementia. And that's why his minders always steer him away from impromptu interviews.

I honestly feel sorry for the man. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity. He didn’t choose to have dementia. Anyone of us who is lucky to get as old as he might get it. 

But given the fragility of what passes for Nigerian institutions and the fact that governance often revolves around and takes cues from the president, he should not have been president. Of course, with or without dementia, Buhari is an unalterably incompetent and narrowminded man who has no business leading a complex country like Nigeria.

Were he not “president,” his condition would have invited our sympathy. But his handlers are not just knowingly concealing his dementia, they’re also going out of their way to discredit the all-too-obvious evidence of his dementia that other people point out. That’s why we feel compassion toward Olu Jacobs and anger toward Buhari. Same condition, different attitudes.

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/11/buhari-and-olu-jacobs-same-dementia.html?m=1

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by chatinent: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
The difference is clear...one stammers while talking....one stammers while thinking.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021

Olu Jacobs family has nothing to hide.

But you see the other deaf one, he will lie and deny his ailment to the grave.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Of course, with or without dementia, Buhari is an unalterably incompetent and narrowminded man who has no business leading a complex country like Nigeria. Were he not “president,” his condition would have invited our sympathy.

But his handlers are not just knowingly concealing his dementia, they’re also going out of their way to discredit the all-too-obvious evidence of his dementia that other people point out. That’s why we feel compassion toward Olu Jacobs and anger toward Buhari. Same condition, different attitudes.
Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs are just an exceptional couple any sane humanity will want to emulate.To be sick is never a crime but to lie or feign ignorance with intent to deceive the public is a crime because even medical reports are legal documents issued by doctors under oath.

However, for a president who is a public figure & his media makers(Lai Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Lauretta Onochie, Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmed) to be issuing incongruent lies about his state of health that is being managed by taxpayer monies is a gross insult to the sensibility of a nation of about 200M people.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
The difference is clear...one stammers while talking....one stammers while thinking.
Baba go slow is not thinking anything because of cognitive impairment.Remember he was calling a senator in Akwa Ibom or so "our presidential candidate"?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by wordbank(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please, nobody should attach buhari's rapid brain redundancy to dementia or ageing.

The mannequin business with governance should only be as a fortunate retired citizen whose breakthrough happened as a result of massive northern recruitment into early Nigeria military system which fangs are still on the skin of masses even unto the next day.

To tell you it's not just a matter of dementia, officiating FEC meetings is one of his greatest nightmares especially with stakeholders. Even in the most comfortable environment, he functions way below a sloth.

No impeachment move by the Senate is the latest wonder in a 4th world.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Maxymilliano(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lol ... Buhari is suffering from a different variation of kolomental.

It was reported that he was asked at UN climate summit to highlight his policy towards teeming youth population in Nigeria, he began to read his climate change speech to the journalist instead.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Bobotic(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari somewhere in Daura now be like;- Why una dey like call my name for the matter wey no even concern me sef grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Too bad

No wonder, Nigeria is been governed like a erotic whale in the ocean.

May God punish any heediot that will canvass for an old cargo to come and lead this country again.

Let God arise and his enemies be scattered

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
Please teach me how to put this yellow shade on my signature. Thanks
Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by HonestFriend: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
All I know is that 1 go school 1 no go..

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Kizo10: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by MrPresent(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
If only people know that the only cure to Degenerative Diseases is REGENERATIVE MEDICINE.

In the world today, so many people are faced with several Degenerative Diseases such as Dementia, Cancers, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis (Osteoarthritis And Osteoporosis), Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy, huntington's disease, Alzheimer's disease (AD)
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease), Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease (CMT), Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, Cystic fibrosis.
Some cytochrome c oxidase deficiencies (often the cause of degenerative Leigh syndrome)
Ehlers–Danlos syndrome.

THE only CURE to all these Degenerative Diseases affecting Man is Regenerative Medicine. As you age and grow older by the day, your Organs and Tissues are degenerating daily by the second. The Cells in those organs and tissues are dying daily. Your body is degenerating whether you know it or not.
Something needs to Regenerate the organs, cells and tissues back to it's original state like the were when you were younger. The Brain, kidney, Liver, Heart, Reproductive Organs, Pancreas and your Bones are always degenerating. Why do you think Old Men and Women in the village are always "shaky" while walking or moving. It's because their bones are degenerating. That was not how they were when they were 5yrs old or 18 yrs old.

You see someone battling Diabetes or High Blood Pressure. When they were younger, they were not having such health challenge. The Pancreas producing insulin stopped producing like it used to which resulted in high glucose levels. The Pancreas have degenerated. Same with your Brain, heart, Bones and other organs of the body.

That's why I always recommend Regenerative Medicine to tackle Degenerative Diseases and they work perfectly.

I have used "Natural Regenerative Medicine" to treat so many patients battling Degenerative Disease and they are all fine today.

I think Nigerians should embrace Regenerative Medicine (Natural Regenerative Medicine) and they will see that they would not suffer any Degenerative Disease anymore.

If my patient of 85 yrs old could take Natural Regenerative Medicine and the Grey hair on her head all turned back to it's Black Color then the world has not seen anything yet.
(P.S: Her Son and daughter in their 50's have Grey Hair all over their heads. Wahala be like Bicycle).

That's just my 2 cents.

It is well with every sick fellow out there

Abeg, it's almost Night.
Let me go and study for my Nursing School Entrance Exam biko. I don tire for Nairaland.
It is well with everyone.

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by BigDolph(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wrong comparison

Literate and illiterate

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by God1000(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
I think buhari is suffering from schizophrenia instead.

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by JavaScript90: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Since buhari have dementia just like you opined, do you expect him to understand what you are saying. Buhari is unborthered and the only thing Nigerians can do is to endure the languishing poverty and ravaging hunger until 2023

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by iamyemiakins(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dem sha don dey package Tinubu for una for 2023.

But why bring Olu Jacobs into such comparison undecided

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Emmyreal4(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
In Mortal Combat voice

Fatality cheesy
Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by jojo1415: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari own na crase dey worry am

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by PointZerom: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2021

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by lomprico(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please and please don't, never compare Legend Olu Jacobs with buhari in any way at all, please!

Olu is ill yes, wish him quick recovery or move! respect him n his family haba!
Even if he passes now (God forbid), in death he will be a 10000000 times better and more relevant than Buhari.

make nobody quote me anyhow o, I dey vex this evening.

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Ologundudu2020: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Comparing Olu to buhari is like comparing sugar with salt.

I
Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by TimeTraveller: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kperogi and Reno Omokri suffer from the same diabolical disease.
They hatch on misfortunes to make silly points.

There is absolutely no reason to bring Olu Jacobs into whatever issue Kperogi has with Buhari.

No matter how you spin this, it is wrong.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Emmypure: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
T
Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
We do not care

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
God bless Joke Silva for her love and commitment towards her husbands health.

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Zombies will say otherwise that Buhari is sane

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by SensualMan: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dementia - sickness of yoruba's and cow rearers.

Too much money - sickness of the great Igbos!

Ananiem!

Re: Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021

2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat