Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Do Muslim Think About Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Muslim Think About Jesus (3219 Views)

10 Tips For Talking About Jesus / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! / Do Muslim Have Worship Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
jesus.:

These is just too lame from a fundamentalist and I"ll help a bro respond

And you are who? Yes a Christian extremist who believes insulting people's parents is a child's play.
jesus.:

What about you posting? all u done here is ignorantly tried to justify what is unjustifiable no?
Then u muslims have an erroneous believe thats against reality. Cos Jesus is the only way to salvation and thats why the muslims also believe in him unlike mohammed that most Christians doesn't believe in. john 3 vs 16. tells us

Really, We believe in Jesus as stated in the Qur'an, a messenger of ALLAH, and as Jesus stated "a Servant of God"  and who said "I can by myself  do nothing". We Muslim agree you Christians say he is lying.Auzobillah
jesus.:

'16"For God so [b]loved the world
that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'[/b]--> is it Jesus speaking or some anonymous writer in the bible.
I cant find this referring to mohammad. Cos hes not the gracious gift to anyone other than muslims that love to deceive themselves like u.
17 says[b] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,[/b] but to save the world through him.
Mohammad condemned many and killed many as well

Muhammam S.A.W brought tranquility to Mecca and the arab world as the Arabs were always fighting each other, he condemned racism and kept warning on the evils of racism, which all of his companion and a great number of Muslims equally follow, he rejected the burying of female as ALLAH condemns in the Qur'an the burying of females alive, The prophet fought against injustice and inequality, which is still a problem in our modern day life. So many good fruits Islam bore and is still bearing yet your fanatical extremism has left you dishonest at every Junction. you said "od did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,[/b] but to save the world through him." Yet you sin every day, poor you god son's intervention did not stop u and your cohorts from being sinners. liars and Funicators in fact you and your cohorts are becoming more and more evil every day yet god son's intervened.

jesus.:

fafa fao
Well it may be a guide to muslims blind folded by the deceit of mohammad but not to all men cos as a man its nothing to me
Well u are free to believe what ever trash u like
Thats another erroneous belief. My pastor prophet is currently doing better than mohammad. he doesn't kill and neither does he fornicate. I can never believe is someone that lived like a criminal all his life even till death
Well he deserves to be insulted cos of the way he lived his life in a reckless manner. what do u have to say about your muslims cohort that also insult the christian faith and jesus?
The first bolded part makes sense whilst others doesn't. Please show me any part of the bible that the name Ahmed or Mohammad appears therein? Was mohammads name mentioned in the gospel of John? this is really really pathetic---> read the arabic bible, ignoramus

Nonsense seems to be your specialty, as The prophet was the most righteous man that ever walked the earth, dealing fairly and not engaging in indecency, something you and your pastors do every now and then.
jesus.:

Can u show me the uncorrupted version of the bible? and is the gospel of john that u allege contains the name of mohammad not part of the corrupted version?
This just shows how lowly informed u are and someone offered to educate u yet u are refusing to accept. Ignorance of the highest other. Hes a perfect human being? why was he not conceived through s.e.e.x  like ever`other human being? why was he refereed to a a messiah and why were we told hes coming back again?
well muslims believes in trash and lies. If u do same i wouldn't be surprised mr man

Just as you also believe in the Qur'an,hypocrite indeed.
The word corrupted simply means "altered or changed" and yes the bible is corrupted as Jesus is not the author of any of these anonymous books who bear false names as there is no proof mathew wrote "according to mathew" "Luke wrote accoreding to luke" etc, Adam was a perfect persons since he was not concieved through intimacy, don't you see how foolish your thinking is? All men are imperfect including Jesus and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, as only God is perfect The Corrupted bible have the following fooleries:

1. Matthew and Luke disagree

Matthew and Luke give two contradictory genealogies for Joseph (Matthew 1:2-17 and Luke 3:23-38). They cannot even agree on who the father of Joseph was. Church apologists try to eliminate this discrepancy by suggesting that the genealogy in Luke is actually Mary's, even though Luke says explicitly that it is Joseph's genealogy (Luke 3:23). Christians have had problems reconciling the two genealogies since at least the early fourth century. It was then that Eusebius, a "Church Father," wrote in his The History of the Church, "each believer has been only too eager to dilate at length on these passages."

A. WHAT DID JOHN THE BAPTIST KNOW ABOUT JESUS AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT?

John's first encounter with Jesus was while both of them were still in their mothers' wombs, at which time John, apparently recognizing his Saviour, leaped for joy (Luke 1:44). Much later, while John is baptizing, he refers to Jesus as "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world", and "the Son of God" (John 1:29,36). Later still, John is thrown in prison from which he does not return alive. John's definite knowledge of Jesus as the son of God and saviour of the world is explicitly contradicted by Luke 7:18-23 in which the imprisoned John sends two of his disciples to ask Jesus, "Are you the one who is coming, or do we look for someone else?"
B. WHY DID JOHN BAPTIZE JESUS?

John baptized for repentance (Matthew 3:11). Since Jesus was supposedly without sin, he had nothing to repent of. The fact that he was baptized by John has always been an embarrassment to the church. The gospels offer no explanation for Jesus' baptism, apart from the meaningless explanation given in Matthew 3:14-15 "to fulfill all righteousness." Other passages, which indicate that Jesus did not consider himself sinless, are also an embarrassment to the church (Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19).

Luke, who claims to be chronological (Luke 1:3), tries to give the impression that John did not baptize Jesus. Luke's account of Jesus' baptism occurs after the account of John's imprisonment (Luke 3:20-21).

jesus.:

U are free to do whatever u like
If u like do, if u don't like, don't do so . His divinity remains firm and sure with or without your belief.
I cant(Can't as cant) be disappointed cos u folks believe in trash about mohammad already
Jesus said I can by myself do nothing, so believe in a god that can do nothing that is you cup of garri.

jesus.:

U are the pathetic liar here same goes with other muslims that believe in trash like your self. This is ignorance and lack of proper understand of English on your part

John 8:40
'As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things.'

'But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.'

Nonsensical indeed.

jesus.:

How does this relate to mohammad? Jesus was the one speaking here about himself speaking the truth and what abraham didnt do. So whats this with mohammad? smh. U pple should really examine your selves mentally first.
I fully understand toba's view. u are the one wallowing in Ignorance. Its simple. Muslims and Christians. your book tels us many things about jesus and how great he is and to be referenced. the bible tells us nothing about mohammad. Muslims and christians in the present world believe and must believe in Christ. Yet the christians aren't told same about mohammad no? who is more acceptable to the two faiths as part of the present day mankind?
U pple believe in trash. Whats the empirical evidence that our oil was stolen? U must prove this otherwise u would be making a frivolous allegation
Were they violent in the face off or not?
The bible is filled with trash, such as a child being older than his father so what would you expect?
jesus.:

This is just senseless and very common with ignorant muslims like your self. Pls explain how the name affects whats being said?
OmG with the garbages u posted above u still said these? too bad. your post filled with lies shows u lacked ideas and intelligence
Once again i say it boldly that mr mo deserves to be insulted. Another terrorism intent word with bolded. U know muslims are radicals. Just becos a man is being insulted u guys can go on rampage and kill pple? no wonder Nigeria in 2002 lost the rights to host the miss world beauty pageant  cos a Thisday news paper report said' this ladis are beautify if prophet mohammad were to be alive he would have taken one of them as a wife'. The next was for the so called radicals to start trouble and the competition was moved to England. This shows the level of tolerance in Islam the 'religion of pieces piece'

Shameless jesusNl so Hosting miss world is part of being a good Christian? Na wa if it hurts u that u were unable to see those semi-unclothed girls body then why don't just go to the campus and stair as u like. People should see the kind of JesusNl Christianity has produced that cry's over the fact that he could not see those Semi-unclothed Girls bodies. Na wao.

How many people went on rampage? an insignificant few. but trust the Hypocrites since three became one, 1 became a thousand, to them this insignificant few are  a billion, u guys have number issues.  since the christian colonialist came to Africa Africa has perpetually suffered all sorts of evil and Like the Christian went to America they Massacred the Natives and made them a minority. But you only know what your Ogas want you to know that is why your pastors drive hummers and fly private Jets yet you continue to dey waka waka, with no car in sight.

jesus.:

I registered as a member of NL this year 2010. I can say that the muslims are most intolerant on NL and even in Nigeria
Look who is talking, the being that cannot argue without insulting other people, Did expect you to be honest

jesus.:

This comparison of yours makes no sense and speaks volume about how illogical u could be. all through thi post u ve attacked toba yet u still claim hes(he is) intolerant.

Go and read Toba many "tolerant post" Mr. tolerance?.
jesus.:

What makes the mend pple agitated? or why are they argitated? What of Boko Haram? no to western Education. yet they use gsm and bombs made through the help of western education. are they fighting for the same thing? I dont know what to say about your logic here. The shows u lack the ideas u claim someone else lack no?

The boko haram was tragic in every respect but Just like mend they decided to waste human life simply to press home their needs, let me ask this fanatic the following

1. MEND: are mainly Christians who kill and Miam and Kidnapped to press home their needs, Is MEND a terrorist organization or a missionary organization.
2. In ABA the Spate of Kidnappings have gone out of control the question is are ABA residents Muslims or Christians?
3. Prostitution in Nigeria is common among Christian areas true or false? is it part of the fruits of Christianity or not?

So many questions one can ask but let me leave this few to you if you can answer them.
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by jesus3: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
You came in a haste to defend ur bro, however ur post is even worse than that of the person u are trying to defend.

vedaxcool:

And you are who? Yes a Christian extremist who believes insulting people's parents is a child's play.
This shows how illogical u are once again. I will require u to show me a direct post of mine that where i have openly through a statement affirmed that the bull crap bolded was supported by me. If u failed to do so , then an a bid f.ool. But if u can how me just one post that i said to u that i believe insulting people's parents is a child's play, then u wouldn't be a f.oo.l. deal?

vedaxcool:

Really, We believe in Jesus as stated in the Qur'an, a messenger of ALLAH, and as Jesus stated "a Servant of God"  and who said "I can by myself  do nothing". We Muslim agree you Christians say he is lying.Auzobillah
Bull crap. U must believe or else hell awaits u. U also forgot that jesus said in john 14 vs

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Tells us without believing in him u stand to loose out. U also forgot that the quran calls him a messiah and described his birth as an act of God which till date same is yet to be experienced of any man not even mohammed no? U will be wrong not to believe in such a special one.

vedaxcool:

Muhammam S.A.W brought tranquility to Mecca and the arab world as the Arabs were always fighting each other, he condemned racism and kept warning on the evils of racism, which all of his companion and a great number of Muslims equally follow, he rejected the burying of female as ALLAH condemns in the Qur'an the burying of females alive, The prophet fought against injustice and inequality, which is still a problem in our modern day life.
What do u have to say about his many battles and numerous atrocities and crimes against humanity that he committed? he was a racist. he hated the Jews till death. He fought war in months declared sacred by allah. The qualities u are trying to ascribe to him is not fitting for a person that lived like a criminal

vedaxcool:

So many good fruits Islam bore and is still bearing yet your fanatical extremism has left you dishonest at every Junction.
The greatest of them is terrorism. Killing innocent pple in the name of jihad. Hatred for those that doesn't believe in mohammad and islam. Maltreatment of women. etc 'very very good fruit'. Boko haram sect is also a good fruit in Bauchi Ngr

vedaxcool:

you said "od did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,[/b] but to save the world through him." Yet you sin every day, poor you god son's intervention did not stop u and your cohorts from being sinners. liars and Funicators in fact you and your cohorts are becoming more and more evil every day yet god son's intervened.
Before i decided to respond to ur post, i took my time to review ur previous post and came to the conclusion that over 90% of them are trash. I'm not surprised with the bolded part that absolutely makes little sense in terms of whats beind said here. Islam breeds more wicked and devilish pple more than those of any other religion. Mohammad, osama bin laden and sadam hussein are good examples

vedaxcool:

Nonsense seems to be your specialty, as The prophet was the most righteous man that ever walked the earth, dealing fairly and not engaging in indecency, something you and your pastors do every now and then.
Oh God whats this? do u know he took the wife of his adopted son? do u know that he robbed pple? How then will u describe Jesus that never sinned and wasn't conceived the way mohammad was conceive? Your post is worse. Most of our present day pastors are better than Mohammad. Rem Jesus never slept with any woman like mohammad and every other men did. That status is too much for mohammad

vedaxcool:

Just as you also believe in the Qur'an,hypocrite indeed.
Only Muslims can do so and not someone like me

vedaxcool:

The word corrupted simply means "altered or changed" and yes the bible is corrupted as Jesus is not the author of any of these anonymous books who bear false names as there is no proof mathew wrote "according to mathew" "Luke wrote accoreding to luke" etc, Adam was a perfect persons since he was not concieved through intimacy, don't you see how foolish your thinking is? All men are imperfect including Jesus and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, as only God is perfect The Corrupted bible have the following fooleries:
Since u know some of the contents of the corrupted bible, where is the uncorrupted version of the bible? Have u read it? Is the gospel of John 14 included in the corrupted version of the bible?

vedaxcool:

1. Matthew and Luke disagree

Matthew and Luke give two contradictory genealogies for Joseph (Matthew 1:2-17 and Luke 3:23-38). They cannot even agree on who the father of Joseph was. Church apologists try to eliminate this discrepancy by suggesting that the genealogy in Luke is actually Mary's, even though Luke says explicitly that it is Joseph's genealogy (Luke 3:23). Christians have had problems reconciling the two genealogies since at least the early fourth century. It was then that Eusebius, a "Church Father," wrote in his The History of the Church, "each believer has been only too eager to dilate at length on these passages."

A. WHAT DID JOHN THE BAPTIST KNOW ABOUT JESUS AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT?

John's first encounter with Jesus was while both of them were still in their mothers' wombs, at which time John, apparently recognizing his Saviour, leaped for joy (Luke 1:44). Much later, while John is baptizing, he refers to Jesus as "the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world", and "the Son of God" (John 1:29,36). Later still, John is thrown in prison from which he does not return alive. John's definite knowledge of Jesus as the son of God and saviour of the world is explicitly contradicted by Luke 7:18-23 in which the imprisoned John sends two of his disciples to ask Jesus, "Are you the one who is coming, or do we look for someone else?"
B. WHY DID JOHN BAPTIZE JESUS?

John baptized for repentance (Matthew 3:11). Since Jesus was supposedly without sin, he had nothing to repent of. The fact that he was baptized by John has always been an embarrassment to the church. The gospels offer no explanation for Jesus' baptism, apart from the meaningless explanation given in Matthew 3:14-15 "to fulfill all righteousness." Other passages, which indicate that Jesus did not consider himself sinless, are also an embarrassment to the church (Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19).

Luke, who claims to be chronological (Luke 1:3), tries to give the impression that John did not baptize Jesus. Luke's account of Jesus' baptism occurs after the account of John's imprisonment (Luke 3:20-21).
Just too lame. Is the gospel of john and Deuteronomy accurate and not corrupted? Kindly show me the uncorrupted version of the bible

vedaxcool:

Jesus said I can by myself do nothing, so believe in a god that can do nothing that is you cup of garri.
Jesus is able and in fact more than able to do so many things. Revering God is based on absolute humility. take this
matt 28 vs

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 # Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
Say something new

vedaxcool:

Nonsensical indeed.
Yea really 'nonsensical' all u have posted herein

vedaxcool:

The bible is filled with trash, such as a child being older than his father so what would you expect?
Is the bible not filled with trash when it says this in Jonh 14 vs 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ehn?

vedaxcool:

Shameless jesusNl so Hosting miss world is part of being a good Christian? Na wa if it hurts u that u were unable to see those semi-unclothed girls body then why don't just go to the campus and stair as u like. People should see the kind of JesusNl Christianity has produced that cry's over the fact that he could not see those Semi-unclothed Girls bodies. Na wao.
Let me ask u how old are u? your mentality i just too poor to grab the scenario i posted. ur muslim brother said 'toba you are not achieving any gain from insulting the Prophet and spreading lies by doing so you will only radicalize your fellow Nigerian Muslims ', which was why i brought up the irrationality of islam based on a comment which is this

toba:
Once again i say it boldly that mr mo deserves to be insulted. Another terrorism intent word with bolded. U know muslims are radicals. Just becos a man is being insulted u guys can go on rampage and kill pple? no wonder Nigeria in 2002 lost the rights to host the miss world beauty pageant cos a Thisday news paper report said' this ladis are beautify if prophet mohammad were to be alive he would have taken one of them as a wife'. The next was for the so called radicals to start trouble and the competition was moved to England. This shows the level of tolerance in Islam the 'religion of pieces piece'
What does my post suggests above? Can u find anything related to seeing unclothed girls? or going to the university campus? Pls use ur brain to reason and not ur hand mr man. Ur religion brought disgrace to Nigeria through intolerance thats what im talking about and not the nonsense u have above

vedaxcool:

How many people went on rampage? an insignificant few. but trust the Hypocrites since three became one, 1 became a thousand, to them this insignificant few are  a billion, u guys have number issues.  since the christian colonialist came to Africa Africa has perpetually suffered all sorts of evil and Like the Christian went to America they Massacred the Natives and made them a minority. But you only know what your Ogas want you to know that is why your pastors drive hummers and fly private Jets yet you continue to dey waka waka, with no car in sight.
shake my head. Tell us how ilam was brought to Nigeria. Remember when yar adua was dying it was ur chief iman that told the world that he was ok, only for him to die afterwards. What else can be said about islam?

vedaxcool:

Look who is talking, the being that cannot argue without insulting other people, Did expect you to be honest
What about u? I took my time and read ur previous posts and over 90% makes no sense
vedaxcool:

Go and read Toba many "tolerant post" Mr. tolerance?.
I have reviewd the previous posts of u both. hes not 100% not guilty, but u are worse

vedaxcool:

The boko haram[b] was tragic in every respec[/b]t but Just like mend they decided to waste human life simply to press home their needs,
This is the only truth u have spoken thus far.
vedaxcool:

let me ask this fanatic the following
I don't think u know who a fanatic really is. Tell me if u do and also tell me who have been more of a fanatic between us?
vedaxcool:

1. MEND: are mainly Christians who kill and Miam and Kidnapped to press home their needs, Is MEND a terrorist organization or a missionary organization.
can u pls prove to me the bolded part beyond reasonable doubt? Asari Dokubo also used to be part of mend was he a muslim or a christian?
vedaxcool:

2. In ABA the Spate of Kidnappings have gone out of control the question is are ABA residents Muslims or Christians?
I don't know pls tell me

vedaxcool:

3. Prostitution in Nigeria is common among Christian areas true or false? is it part of the fruits of Christianity or not?

So many questions one can ask but let me leave this few to you if you can answer them.

U will also have to prove this to me cos i dont know the answer
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
jesus.:

You came in a haste to defend your bro, however your post is even worse than that of the person u are trying to defend.
a saying " if Lies brings gloy then the devil would have been the most glorious being in existence"

jesus.:

This shows how illogical u are once again. I will require u to show me a direct post of mine that where i have openly through a statement affirmed that the bull crap bolded was supported by me. If u failed to do so , then an a bid f.ool. But if u can how me just one post that i said to u that i believe insulting people's parents is a child's play, then u wouldn't be a f.oo.l. deal?

Please everyone that believes the truth is should go to this thread and you would see what I mean https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.32.html.
as this is what I said in the thread after seeing how jesusNl condoned insulting people's parents and any honest peson can see who the Lia really is:

Quote from: jesus. on Yesterday at 02:02:39 PM

I thought this should have been deleted. This chaps response herein are absurd and shouldn't remain here at all. Pls review the response from medley and that of vedaxcool and see which is the worst

Veda: I am not surprise with your response and level of honesty, as it is often said "Evil doers are helpers to one another", one should ask this jesusNL whether this is how Jesus A.S will behave if any case like this was brought to him? but obviously there are no grounds for comparison as One should ask jesusNL whether he at all read what Mudley wrote? I guess he did, and since Mudley being an atheist whose religion? (to jesusNL) has lots of common grounds with the religion jesusNL and Toba practice, Bias colored his eyes, and he decided to  supported his co-religionist to obtain his gods blessing as any who read what Mudley wrote will know that insulting peoples parents or asserting other people parents are dead is no good behavior at all and evidently deserves deletion, and like I have often hear the wise say only people who have no parents insult other peoples parents, , but jesusNL can't see that, no all he can see is what Veda wrote and hence finds insulting people parents worthy of reading, pls change your name from jesus as u are making a mockery of the name. I leave you with a quote " Hypocrisy is a disease, that destroys truth and honesty in man".

jesus.:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Tells us without believing in him u stand to loose out. U also forgot that the quran calls him a messiah and described his birth as an act of God which till date same is yet to be experienced of any man not even mohammed no? U will be wrong not to believe in such a special one.

Now we should ask this JesusNl whether when Jesus said he is a servant of God, he meant he is equal to God, coz you will note how he dibbles and dodge his way off every question that was asked. Simply put it when Jesus said "none is Good except God" was he saying I am good as God?, one should pity people that read a book and make opposite conclusion. Read the above vese and you will note the following
1. Moses came befoe Jesus(Jesus was not alive then) and hence during his time he is the way, the truth and the life" becoz God gave him guidance through which the Jews could enjoy the after life.
2.None could come unto the father(God) without coming though Moses as again common sense will tell us God was directly guiding Moses.
3. We should ask this jesusNl whether the real Jesus was lying when he said he was a servant.

jesus.:

What do u have to say about his many battles and numerous atrocities and crimes against humanity that he committed? he was a racist. he hated the Jews till death. He fought war in months declared sacred by allah. The qualities u are trying to ascribe to him is not fitting for a person that lived like a criminal
The greatest of them is terrorism. Killing innocent pple in the name of jihad.

Is it your Ignorant pastos that told you this or the devil that whispered this nonsense to you? Bring evidence if you are truthful.
In the prophet Companionship was a Jew, a Persian, a black man etc yet when we read of Jesus we discover that all his disciples were of his own race. Yet the universality of Islam made people of different race around the Holy prophet Mohamed S.A.W. Thee was a time in the whole chistian wodl there was not a single Muslim yet in the Muslim world you will people of different faith, the question is why? simply put it Islam from inception tolerated other faiths unlike the fanatical Christians of Europe who preferred setting up the Inquisition to kill and burn those who were of other faith, but like I said before your Ogas will not let u know, they only want your tithe to buy hummer 3 and M class. "Ignorance is a disease."  Prophet fought during the sacred Month because he was under danger, unlike the NT were lies are sowed and reaped, we read Jesus crying to God(instead of crying to himself) " let this cup pass over me", and when this help? didnot come said (auzobilla) my Lor my lord why have u forsaken me" instead of saying "Myself Myself why have I forsaken Myself", the Holy prophet Muhammad pbuh was commanded to fight evil and oppression instead of Crying "my lord My lord why have u forsaken me" which No True Prophet of God can eve utter that is why the bible id filled with sewage junk that no self respecting peson would say is 100% from God.

jesus.:

Hatred for those that doesn't believe in mohammad and islam. Maltreatment of women. etc 'very very good fruit'. Boko haram sect is also a good fruit in Bauchi Ngr

The same way Christianity has taught aba Christians how to Kidnap? MEND how to muder for money? and love-peddler the trade? you are pathetic as common sense is enough for one to know that people do all sought of things and claim they are doing it for God. and read the following to douse a bit of you fanatical rage:
Umar ibn al-Khattab and Jerusalem

Jerusalem and its surrounding territory were and remain holy to Muslims, Christians and Jews. It was during the Caliphate of Omar ibn al-Khattab that Muslims first gained leadership of this territory. May Allah be pleased with Omar.

The Muslim reaction to this victory is something to remember.

Omar entered Jerusalem in humility. He walked in with not he, the Caliph, but his servant comfortably riding on a camel. They had been taking turns walking and riding.

At one point in Jerusalem, the Christians asked him to pray in their church but he declined. He said he was afraid that in the future Muslims could use this as an excuse to take over the Church to build a Masjid.

The Christians gave the key of the Church of Resurrection to Muslims to be responsible for its safety. This key is still with the Muslims today as a sign and symbol of the mutual trust.

Humality: is something you and you entire Pastoral click lack.

Saladin (Salah el Deen Ayyubi) and the Crusades

It was in response to the horrific oppression in Jerusalem at the hands of the Crusaders in the 11th century and the need to free the area of their control that Sultan Salah el Deen Ayyubi (Saladin) liberated Jerusalem from them in 1187.

His arrival brought relief for the local Christian population, who helped him, after the oppression they suffered at the hands of their co-religionists, the Crusaders.

Not only did Saladin treat the Crusaders with kindness, he ensured that Muslims and non-Muslims lived in peace and harmony with each other.

One particular story about him recounts that some Muslim soldiers were besieging a Christian fortress. Many Christians were seeking shelter inside, including a young couple who was planning to get married, but whose plans had been stopped by the fighting. They decided to get married anyway, even though they were trapped inside the castle.

Saladin was in charge of the Muslim troops at this time. When he heard about the wedding, he ordered his soldiers not to attack the castle where the couple was staying, so that they could enjoy peace and quiet. In return for this respect, the bride's mother sent out trays of food for Saladin and the Muslim army to share in the wedding celebrations.

Indeed the longest period of peace and justice for all in Jerusalem has been the period when Muslims were in control.

jesus.:

Before i decided to respond to your post, i took my time to review your previous post and came to the conclusion that over 90% of them are trash. I'm not surprised with the bolded part that absolutely makes little sense in terms of whats beind said here. Islam breeds more wicked and devilish pple more than those of any other religion. Mohammad, osama bin laden and sadam hussein are good examples

Hitler was a Christian( ovetr a 100 million died during the WWII), Stalin was a Christian, Bush was a christian, Lord resistant army is a Christian org., Reverend Jones was also a Christian, so many names begging to be on this list but a few is enough for you to have wisdom to think properly.

jesus.:

Oh God whats this? do u know he took the wife of his adopted son? do u know that he robbed pple? How then will u describe Jesus that never sinned and wasn't conceived the way mohammad was conceive? Your post is worse. Most of our present day pastors are better than Mohammad. Rem Jesus never slept with any woman like mohammad and every other men did. That status is too much for mohammad

You and your Pastor are sleeping all over the place with Women yet your Lord and savio did not sleep with any woman, isn't this an indication u do not follow his ways? u are pathetic in terms of intellect and it seems a waste answering you. Adam conception was more miraculous than that of Jesus yet you do not worship him, you people lack a definite way of adoring anybodyALLAH . Furthermore it was the Prophet that organize the marriage between his adopted son and his cousin, his cosin was a bit old with grown up Kids. yet u u cannot wonder why he did not marry her instead of marrying her to his adopted son. His consin was of high social standard which made marrying his adopted son difficult and their marriage was always facing problems, for you to say that he robbed her from his adopted son shows your lack of intellectual stability as his adopted son divorced her and he married her.

jesus.:

Only Muslims can do so and not someone like me

jesus.:

Since u know some of the contents of the corrupted bible, where is the uncorrupted version of the bible? Have u read it? Is the gospel of John 14 included in the corrupted version of the bible?
Just too lame. Is the gospel of john and Deuteronomy accurate and not corrupted? Kindly show me the uncorrupted version of the bible
Jesus is able and in fact more than able to do so many things. Revering God is based on absolute humility. take this
matt 28 vs

Alhamdulila you agree that the bible is corupted. Now the uncorrupted is in under your "nose" look hard enough and you will find it.

jesus.:

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 # Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

So the question is that was Jesus Lying when he said by myself I can do nothing? u tell.
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
jesus.:

Yea really 'nonsensical' all u have posted herein

?

jesus.:

Is the bible not filled with trash when it says this in Jonh 14 vs 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ehn?
"Do not cut your nose so that u can spit on your face"

jesus.:

Let me ask u how old are u? your mentality i just too poor to grab the scenario i posted. your muslim brother said 'toba you are not achieving any gain from insulting the Prophet and spreading lies by doing so you will only radicalize your fellow Nigerian Muslims ', which was why i brought up the irrationality of islam based on a comment which is this

Go and ask your Pastor who Drives Hummer at your expense how old they are when they started pinching the Church Pot, How old was Jesus when he was teaching his elders sense? Yeah right, another of your numerous dumb questions you asked, as people like you think it is only when all your beards are gray and touching the floor before you can be called wise.

jesus.:

What does my post suggests above? Can u find anything related to seeing unclothed girls? or going to the university campus? Pls use your brain to reason and not your hand mr man. your religion brought disgrace to Nigeria through intolerance thats what im talking about and not the nonsense u have above
shake my head. Tell us how ilam was brought to Nigeria. Remember when yar adua was dying it was your chief iman that told the world that he was ok, only for him to die afterwards. What else can be said about islam?

Your post complained that becoz of the riots the Miss world show was moved to England, if not :n[size=18pt]o wonder Nigeria in 2002[size=25pt] lost the rights[/size] to host the miss world [/size]beauty pageant cos a Thisday news paper report said' this ladis are beautify if prophet mohammad were to be alive he would have taken one of them as a wife'. The next was for the so called radicals to start trouble and the competition was moved to England. This shows the level of tolerance in Islam the 'religion of pieces piece' HOSTING miss world is a right in Christianity. Yeah we read a lot of poor sense from you. You said the cheif Imam said Yar'dua was ok, yet he died afterwards only proves how lies and falsehood is "Nuclear" weapon in your missionary armory, as the Imam said Yardua was not as sick as people said he was and that Yardua could not speak, meaning he was yet to fully recover, again isn't possible for some one to be well and die late, as a lot of people have slept and die yet they were in good health, you see your method of reasoning is nothing short of intellectual Drudgery.

jesus.:

What about u? I took my time and read your previous posts and over 90% makes no senseI have reviewd the previous posts of u both. hes not 100% not guilty, but u are worse

Yet you replied 90% nonesense is it an indication of the kind of nonesense you enjoy reading, poor sense indeed.

This is the only truth u have spoken thus far.I don't think u know who a fanatic really is. Tell me if u do and also tell me who have been more of a fanatic between us?can u pls prove to me the bolded part beyond reasonable doubt? Asari Dokubo also used to be part of mend was he a muslim or a christian?I don't know pls tell me
Asari dokubo is not part of mend he is in the leader of NDVF, again you are quite Ignorant of what we are talking about, again you showed t=how honest you are, as you want us to believe the N/delta is a Muslim majority area. InshaALLAHU it will be, but as at now the ND is dominated by Christians and like I said "Mainly Christian" are in MEND and other ND Militias.

jesus.:

U will also have to prove this to me cos i dont know the answer

it Seems you Know nothing. Do have a pleasant day.

From the Above you will note that jesusNl is a master in the art of dribbling his way from answering question, may be he learnt that from Jonatan I wish he could driblle like this when playing ball which will be more beneficial than dribbling your way from Heaven.
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by jesus3: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
@vedaxcool i'll need to give u some tutorials on some subjects. U'll get a response.
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by jesus3: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
vedaxcool:

?
"Do not cut your nose so that u can spit on your face"
Whats the relevance of this to my question? Here is what i asked

'Is the bible not filled with trash when it says this in Jonh 14 vs 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ehn?'
Hope u rem telling me the bible is filled with trash, kindly respond to the corresponding question to ur post

vedaxcool:

[b]Go and ask your Pastor who Drives Hummer at your expense how old they are when they started pinching the [/b]Church Pot, How old was Jesus when he was teaching his elders sense? Yeah right, another of your numerous dumb questions you asked, as people like you think it is only when all your beards are gray and touching the floor before you can be called wise.
You getting agitated over small issue. This has no relevance to my post that u have quoted. Zubair was scared that Nigerian muslims can be radicalized by telling them the truth. I simply told u thats as a result of the level of intolerance in Islam. How on earth will a sect go mad cos of a simple truth?

vedaxcool:

Your post complained that becoz of the riots the Miss world show was moved to England, if not :n[size=18pt]o wonder Nigeria in 2002[size=25pt] lost the rights[/size] to host the miss world [/size]beauty pageant cos a Thisday news paper report said' this ladis are beautify if prophet mohammad were to be alive he would have taken one of them as a wife'. The next was for the so called radicals to start trouble and the competition was moved to England. This shows the level of tolerance in Islam the 'religion of pieces piece' HOSTING miss world is a right in Christianity.
According to who? Many countries do send their girls to the competition that aren't necessarily Christian countries do u know that as well?

vedaxcool:

Yeah we read a lot of poor sense from you. You said the cheif Imam said Yar'dua was ok, yet he died afterwards only proves how lies and falsehood is "Nuclear" weapon in your missionary armory, as the Imam said Yardua was not as sick as people said he was and that Yardua could not speak, meaning he was yet to fully recover, again isn't possible for some one to be well and die late, as a lot of people have slept and die yet they were in good health, you see your method of reasoning is nothing short of intellectual Drudgery.
Why are u lying? I saw the interview my self and the way ur Imam spoke was that of a confident man that Yar adua responded to them well and that he has FULLY RECOVERED. He went further to say that in less than 2weeks from the friday they went visiting, yar adua was going to resume at the villa. Seh na lie? Why did he and his cohorts received heavy criticism from many Nigerians over their comments on yar adua. I know many muslims that criticized them as well for being accomplices to Turai in a bid for yar adua not to yield power. So i also made up what was evident?

vedaxcool:

Yet you replied 90% nonesense is it an indication of the kind of nonesense you enjoy reading, poor sense indeed.
No sir this is the 3rd direct post of yours that i'm responding to. It forms part of the remaining 10% that can be considered fair

vedaxcool:

Asari dokubo is not part of mend he is in the leader of NDVF, again you are quite Ignorant of what we are talking about, again you showed t=how honest you are, as you want us to believe the N/delta is a Muslim majority area. InshaALLAHU it will be, but as at now the ND is dominated by Christians and like I said "Mainly Christian" are in MEND and other ND Militias.
Let me tell u another thing that u don't know sir. The ex militant went on a solidarity visit to Aso rock to see Jonathan few days after the October 1st bomb blast. The likes of boy loaf, asari and others said 'we are the original Mend and since the amnesty of 2009, Mend ceases to exist' Thats according to them. We all saw it on TV as well. I referenced that by saying Asari used to be part of Mend as he was a muslim. Any other thing?

why do u think that Mend is dominated by Christians as against being dominated by atheists or non Christians?
vedaxcool:

it Seems you Know nothing. Do have a pleasant day.
well i have got alot, but your way of responding is really tiring. Do have a pleasant day ur self

vedaxcool:

From the Above you will note that jesusNl is a master in the art of dribbling his way from answering question, [b]may be he learnt that from Jonatan [/b]I wish he could driblle like this when playing ball which will be more beneficial than dribbling your way from Heaven.
Like i said above don't bring up irrelevances. Lets discuss like gentle men
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by nopuqeater: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Jesus; What happened to my questions; Jesus listened to the devil telling him that he has been given authority over everything in the world. He wanted Jesus to WORSHIP him so that he can give all of it, to Jesus. If it was a lie or not, it is irrelevant since Jesus didn't challenge him on it.

Here, now above, the christians are quoting that Jesus is given the authority in heaven over everything in the world.

Here is my question, again: Who is lying here now, since Satan made a claim to Jesus and Jesus didn't dispute him on it. Is Jesus claim on the same thing, the world as the authority, since Satan is not around to challenge him, a cop out and not the truth?

If Jesus was right in his summation without Satan to challenge, why didn't he say to Satan in challenge, that he was not in authority, that he Jesus was?

Is this to indicate to us that Jesus was not given the authority, at that time? If so, when did he receive this authority?

If neither, was Jesus scared of Satan, the reason he didn't challenge him?

In all of these, Jesus according to the Bible and the christians, he is God, and son of God in one and the same time always. He was the Maker, and through him the Maker made everything. Without him, nothing the Maker would have made, or nothing could have been made.

Sound confusing? That the message of the Bible.

But all in all, God of the Bible is not the Author of confusion. And the whole Bible is HIS word, and no one else.

@Aletheia; help your people in clarifying the above. This will be easy for you. Unlike the Quran which is complicated and you have to think and always, your answer against it is always falls short of the mark, because The Revealer of the Quran is All Knower.
Re: What Do Muslim Think About Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2010
jesus.:

Whats the relevance of this to my question? Here is what i asked

Think Deeply.

jesus.:

'Is the bible not filled with trash when it says this in Jonh 14 vs 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ehn?'

Another senseless question, as I have said the bible is trash ridden and filled with absurdity, only a minute quantity is sensible.period.

jesus.:

Hope u rem telling me the bible is filled with trash, kindly respond to the corresponding question to your post

Just as miners find diamond in the dirt so also can we find some sense in the trash.

jesus.:

You getting agitated over small issue. This has no relevance to my post that u have quoted. Zubair was scared that Nigerian muslims can be radicalized by telling them the truth. I simply told u thats as a result of the level of intolerance in Islam. How on earth will a sect go mad cos of a simple truth?

when one expose you for the fraud that you are, the next thing u will say it has no relevance to what I am saying, it has, as u are an indication of the Moral failure abundant in Christianity.

jesus.:

According to who? Many countries do send their girls to the competition that aren't necessarily Christian countries do u know that as well?

According to you, "you said Nigeria lost her "RIGHT" meaning to you it is a right.

jesus.:

Why are u lying? I saw the interview my self and the way your Imam spoke was that of a confident man that Yar adua responded to them well and that he has FULLY RECOVERED. He went further to say that in less than 2weeks from the friday they went visiting, yar adua was going to resume at the villa. Seh na lie? Why did he and his cohorts received heavy criticism from many Nigerians over their comments on yar adua. I know many muslims that criticized them as well for being accomplices to Turai in a bid for yar adua not to yield power. So i also made up what was evident?

English has left you yapping ignorantly as the man:
Speaking further the cleric reiterated that he was not invited to visit the ailing President, but he took the initiative to see him as Muslim representatives and pray with him. He also stated that the visit was mainly to ascertain the true state of Yar'Adua’s health, and he discovered that contrary to media reports, Yar'Adua is in a better state and not on any life machine or support even though he seems to have difficulty in speaking. "We set up the meeting because we wanted to know the truth to see whether he is alive," Mohammed said. "We have now seen him and we are satisfied that he is recovering and this debunked the rumours going round that he is in incubator or live support machine." Imam Mohammed said he was able to raise his hands for the Muslim prayers, and he believes that his recovery has progressed tremendously. The Imam also expressed hope that Yar'Adua will soon return to office as he is gradually recovering from his ailment.
http://huhuonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1365

jesus.:

No sir this is the 3rd direct post of yours that i'm responding to. It forms part of the remaining 10% that can be considered fair

Poor you pls examine his first reply and you will confidently say he responded to over 90% of what i wrote, but what can u expect when his pastors are bursting his head with different lies, "Jesus is lord" yet " Jesus said with his own mouth " He is a servant of God", 419ners are made in Jesusnl Church, where 3 is 1, servant is master, "by myself I can do nothing" is " by myself I can do everything".Fraudsters indeed.

jesus.:

Let me tell u another thing that u don't know sir. The ex militant went on a solidarity visit to Aso rock to see Jonathan few days after the October 1st bomb blast. The likes of boy loaf, asari and others said 'we are the original Mend and since the amnesty of 2009, Mend ceases to exist' Thats according to them. We all saw it on TV as well. I referenced that by saying Asari used to be part of Mend as he was a muslim. Any other thing?

Again you show why the word Lying devil ,
Activism

After dropping out of school, Asari converted to Islam and changed his name to Mujahid Dokubo-Asari to reflect this. He spent much of the 1990s attempting to become involved in regional politics, running for two offices in Rivers State in 1992 and 1998 but failing to win on either.

In 1998, the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) was formed and Asari, as a founding member, was appointed to the vice-presidency of the organization. The organization issued the Kaiama Declaration in November, expressing long-held Ijaw concerns about the loss of control of their homeland and their own lives to the Nigerian state and oil companies operating in the region. The declaration and a letter addressed to oil companies called on them to suspend operations and withdraw from Ijaw territory. The IYC pledged “to struggle peacefully for freedom, self-determination and ecological justice,” and prepared a campaign of celebration, prayer, and direct action - 'Operation Climate Change' beginning December 28. The Nigerian government responded with an immediate crackdown on the group.

Asari became the IYC's president in 2001 and led the group to pursue an agenda of "Resource Control and Self Determination By Every Means Necessary".

By 2004 Asari had retreated into the bush to create the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF), which would emerge as a major catalyst for unrest in the Delta region. The NDPVF, a militant group, was funded in large part by local and regional politicians who sought great profits from the region's oil revenue. The NDPVF quickly escalted an armed conflict with a rival group, known as the Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV), who were also seeking to control the Delta's oil resources. Combat was concentrated primarily in Warri and subsequently, Nigeria's oil capital Port Harcourt, as well as areas to the city's southwest. Both groups engaged in oil 'bunkering' and other illegal forms of local resource extraction.

A change in political ideals by the NDPVF caused the group's former sponsors to withdraw their financial support, and begin funnelling funds to the rival NDV. Asari's NDPVF then made a declaration of "all-out war" against the Nigerian state.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

jesus.:

why do u think that Mend is dominated by Christians as against being dominated by atheists or non Christians?well i have got alot, but your way of responding is really tiring. Do have a pleasant day your self

Like I said, Are you saying that MEND is dominated by atheist or Muslims? I pity people who argue based on unreasonable assertions, as anybody with common sense will know that Mend is clearly filled with Christian adherants to brim, you could only point at Dokubo, but what of the remaining 99.5% that are Christian but typical with people like You; u are only an expert in 3 is 1 problems rather than being an expert in telling obvious truths.

jesus.:

Like i said above don't bring up irrelevances. Lets discuss like gentle men

Really tell me how many relevances you brought into this dicussion? but trust when the truth is shown to them they say that it is not relevant, I would like to discuss wit u like a gentleman but you nature is very abhorent, as all your points I refuted u hardly came to clarify or truthfully say yes I was mistaken, yet lies seems to be your Modus Operandi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ- Orin Emi / Giant Church Built In The City Of Onitsha (photos) / Proof That Catholic Popes Are Not Chosen By God: Endorsement Of Gay Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.