Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast (4507 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / LOOSE That Fat Fast. / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by fred82: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2010
1. Control Your Diet
2.Work Up A Sweat
3. Build Your Strength. Read more> http://247weightloss..com
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
@chase4, do you have any for men?
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by chase4(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2010
@ Richie boi, yes it is called Abdomen. It is to men what Body magic is to women.

Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by adaphik(f): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2010
heard so much of ardysslife. Got alot of ppl who wld need it. my questions are, 'if u use the body magic, wat happens to d arms n legs? cost ranges frm what to wat?
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Sissy3(f): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2010
whats the need to cover it up and create the illusion of 'slim and slender me' and when its removed its back 'fat stomach/fat me' reality 101?

inasmuch its very convenient and effective for a time being and losing weight is hard, i'd personally prefer to sweat it out and own it
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by sms4health: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
Sissy is right.

For your health, it's important to lose the abdominal fat for real.

The most important way to lose it is:

1. Eat healthy
2. Exercise is a must. To both burn calories and tone the muscles.
3. Maintain (1) and (2) above
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by chase4(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ Sissy,
Ardyss has a complete line of body reshaping garments that help restore the shape of the body. What these garments do is called "Lipo Transportation." That means it moves the fatty tissue in the body from where it is to the places it's supposed to be. On a woman's body, there are only two places where fat tissue is necessary: the breasts and buttocks.
The Ardyss Body Magic, their flagship reshaping garment, flattens the tummy, lifts the breasts, reshapes the legs, lifts and reshapes the buttocks, straightens the back and pulls the shoulders back to correct posture, giving a woman the shape and posture she had in her younger years. This garment will allow women to drop 2 to 3 dress sizes in minutes. Continuous usage leaves a permanent result.
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by DisGuy: 5:56am On Oct 11, 2010
One thing i notice about many  nigerian women is they hate exercise or should i say they can never bring themselves to get off their butt to go jogging or to the gym they'll rather hide it with these silly suffocating contraption!! Some will rather take pills to urinate as often as possible  why are they so damn lazy

if it to chop now they will !!  grin

exercise naaaaa
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Sissy3(f): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dis Guy:

One think i notice about many nigerian women is they hate exercise or should i say they can never bring themselves to get off their butt to go jogging or to the gym they'll rather hide it with these silly suffocating contraption!! Some will rather take pills to urinate as often as possible why are they so damn lazy

if it to chop now they will !! grin

exercise naaaaa

oya retract angry angry i dey vex angry

i am a nigerian woman and i dont HATE exercise. i bring my fine rounded onion booti to exerice 60mintues a day cool cool cool
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by DisGuy: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
oooo fine rounded onion bootay!!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Sissy3(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
its u men that need exercise. while ur counterparts in oyibo countries, dey struggle day and night to build and rebuild their six packs u naija men siddon de,dey pack potbelly sad
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by chase4(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ adaphik, They will soon launch a product meant to take care of the "christian mother" arm.
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Doctor7(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
Good news for Nigerian women and men as well, Our herbal product works very well in the area of slimming down excess fat in the system. We have testimonies of those who have lost 10-20 kg in two weeks. It works gradually and ensure that the patient do not eat more than half of the usual food. It also ensure the food stays within the digestive system for six hours, thus the person will not be hungry to meet in-between meals. Try this out, you will never regret. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by tosho07(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
weight control mgt is all you need
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Doctor7(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
Eating healthy would help a lot in reducing excess weight. what we have done is to provide such food that would help you slim down and encapsulate them so that you can swallow easily. We do not promote drug but healthy food. Get the herbal food prepared for slimming your body now. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by xyzacorleone: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2010
healthy lifestyle is the key to lose belly fat. In order to lose stomach fat fast, one has to adopt some dietary and lifestyle modifications. In the following paragraphs of this article, you can find out some simple and effective tips for a flatter stomach,hen first of all you have to watch your total calorie intake. If your total calorie intake is greater than what is required by the body to perform the vital functions, then it would be hard to lose weight and stomach fat fast. This is because, the body stores the excess calorie in the form of fat in the abdomen and other parts of the body. Therefore, make sure that your calorie intake does not exceed what is required by the body, but be sure to not cut down calorie intake too drastically. Otherwise, you would not have the energy to carry out your day to day activities.
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Dicta18: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2010
Try edmark product esp their mrt fat burner it works
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Dicta18: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2010
Try edmark product esp their mrt fat burner it works
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by Doctor7(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
Our herbal product works very well for slimming down excess fat in the system. We have testimonies of those who have lost 10-20 kg in two weeks. It works gradually and ensure that the patient do not eat more than half of the usual food. It also ensure the food stays within the digestive system for six hours, thus the person will not be hungry to meet in-between meals. Try this out, you will never regret it. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by GWslim(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
xyzacorleone:

healthy lifestyle is the key to lose belly fat. In order to lose stomach fat fast, one has to adopt some dietary and lifestyle modifications. In the following paragraphs of this article, you can find out some simple and effective tips for a flatter stomach,hen first of all you have to watch your total calorie intake. If your total calorie intake is greater than what is required by the body to perform the vital functions, then it would be hard to lose weight and stomach fat fast. This is because, the body stores the excess calorie in the form of fat in the abdomen and other parts of the body. Therefore, make sure that your calorie intake does not exceed what is required by the body, but be sure to not cut down calorie intake too drastically. Otherwise, you would not have the energy to carry out your day to day activities.

In addition to the above, use Green World Tummy Fat Reduction package.

View my profile for detail and contact.
Re: How To Lose Stomach Fat Fast by aileena8765: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Are You Diabetic? You Need A Glucometer / I Need Recommendations For A Really Nice Full Service Spa In Abuja Or Lagos! / COVID-19 Update For May 22 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.