Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,440 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes (31198 Views)

Naira Redesign: Never-before-spent Currency Notes Printed 20 Yrs Ago, Resurface / Lady Caught Trying To Deposit N200k Fake Currency Notes At A POS Location. / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by kazvid(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
senatepresido:
Why not make money in circulation so it gets to everyone...

I don't know the effect though

but what if everyone has money?
Enough money can't be in circulation cos:
1:it will disagree with one of the qualities of money which is 'scarcity'.
2:if there is enough money in circulation, it will lead to inflation where,huge amount of money will be chasing fewer goods.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by panpan(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
standardgroup:
2. Checking the texture of the note

5. Check the ribbon/thread

Usually, we would not bother with some of these methods. In our daily transactions, many of us simply take money from others and put it into our pockets, wallets or handbags.

The most practical method of detecting fake currency is to feel it, and in case it doesn't feel right, check the ribbon/thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by Ttipsy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
ainas247:
shocked Just squeeze it, if it comes back up it's original else it fake..

Do you have a business/website
rank it on Google page 1 fast
chat up
in a developed con3 like Nigeria, we don't squeeze money
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by alimohammedibn(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
skinnyebans:
That was how a friend of mine was duped while selling his phone, all notes were fake. Heard he later used it to buy petty stuff around neighborhood
skinnyebans:
That was how a friend of mine was duped while selling his phone, all notes were fake. Heard he later used it to buy petty stuff around neighborhood
skinnyebans:
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by Jhoanner(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Very educative post OP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by Monday60655(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
senatepresido:
Why not make money in circulation so it gets to everyone...

I don't know the effect though

but what if everyone has money?

The money will have no value. Because one of the major attribute of money is its value
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by AbooNasir(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
bia Oga Op u said 5Things but na 6things u mention...... are u okay,ok are u ok??
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2019
I do the thread checking thing. Faster and easier
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by spookydee(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2019
All these ones na time wasting..

Just raise the note to the sky. The rest is history
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by Mentorme: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
No. 5 is my favorite grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by ainas247: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ttipsy:
in a developed con3 like Nigeria, we don't squeeze money
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes by Alejobs: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read / Nigeria's Largest Banks By Valuation - Africafacstzone / Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.