Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

UBA AND FBN Customer Services Staff Are Most Un-serious People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UBA AND FBN Customer Services Staff Are Most Un-serious People (371 Views)

Citibank, Stanbic, And FBN Emerge As Top Choices For Foreign Investment In NG / Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA AND FBN Customer Services Staff Are Most Un-serious People by ngenec: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
My wife who I convinced to opened an account UBA Went to withdrew money from First Bank of Nigeria ATM at Ogui road Enugu/opposite Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium on 3rd May 2019. Her account was debited (#20,000) twenty thousand naira only and the cash was not dispensed. She laid complaints to UBA customer care at Gariki Agbani Road Enugu on 6th May, 2019, they told her to wait for seven working days the cash will be reversed, on 15th May she made second complaints to same UBA branch, and find UBA customers care number(012808822) and waste over #3000 credit before one of their customers care pick her number, after asking her some details, the customers care pledge that the money will be reversed after seven working days. Till 28th May 2019, nothing happened she went back to UBA and they told her that FBN said the transaction was successful, but they request FBN to send them the footage of that day transactions that is interbank transactions, the claimed that FBN said the transaction was successful is not disputable, the bank send a debit SMS on her phone and she waited for the ATM to dispensed the cash, nothing came out. She debited but the cash was not dispensed or reversed either. I wish UBA customers care and First Bank of Nigeria customers care can urgently look into this case. We have use all the means to reach you guys, they are no longer picking up my wife calls again.
Re: UBA AND FBN Customer Services Staff Are Most Un-serious People by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nah waoh
Re: UBA AND FBN Customer Services Staff Are Most Un-serious People by springer: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
I was at UBA ita eko Abeokuta last week, the moneygram attendant is a complete misfit, the black guy is an error

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Was Use To Pick Up A VIP That Was Studied In A Traffic Around Lagos B / I Am Sandra By Name, I Represent Spectrum Phones Ltd. / Scam Alert!be Watchful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.