Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! (734 Views)

FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers / Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! by Adieledoris(f): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Beware- sterling bank staff are fraudsters

The question is how did I come to the conclusion that they are fraudsters. The truth not everyone of them are but 90% of there staff are including their branch managers.
I Adiele Doris went to open an account with them on the 27th of August, and on the 30th of August my account was hacked, and the money in my account was removed through OTP meaning one time payment. I wrote a detailed letter to the branch manager that their account has been hacked. The case should be investigated. If OTP is one time payment who generated the other 3 codes that was used in removing the whole #50000 from my account if it was not one of your staff. Meanwhile the staff deceived me by acting like they work with BOI; - bank of industries. In giving out loans. My account officer came to snap my business premises as one of the requirement in accessing the loan. The staff also assured me that if I shared the without the Bvn no my account is save. I decided take my ATM card and withdraw my money the night before my money withdrew. They assured me no issues. I sent one code which is meant for one time payment but the staff generated the two other codes to removed the money between 11:45pm and 12:15am of August 30th. The branch manager told me that there is nothing that they can do about it and the staff denied that they did not deceive me. They all denied my visit and my complaints. I told the branch manager that I will tell the world that you guys are fraudsters. The guys said open account with any branch of sterling bank. So I concluded that it is not only in the branch I opened, there IT officers control all the branches and have a good knowledge of how to remove money from people account. Pls be warned!
Re: Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Adieledoris:

The but the staff generated the two other codes to removed the money between 11:45pm and 12:15am of August 30th. The branch manager told me that there is nothing that they can do about it and the staff denied that they did not deceive me. They all denied my visit and my complaints. I told the branch manager that I will tell the world that you guys are fraudsters. The guys said open account with any branch of sterling bank. So I concluded that it is not only in the branch I opened, there IT officers control all the branches and have a good knowledge of how to remove money from people account. Pls be warned!
could you please back these up with screenshot of some of the transactions? Your post will go far like that

1 Like

Re: Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! by Nickisindigo(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2019
what's your proof
Re: Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! by Greycells(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Adieledoris:

The question is how did I come to the conclusion that they are fraudsters. The truth not everyone of them are but 90% of there staff are including their branch managers.
I Adiele Doris went to open an account with them on the 27th of August, and on the 30th of August my account was hacked, and the money in my account was removed through OTP meaning one time payment. I wrote a detailed letter to the branch manager that their account has been hacked. The case should be investigated. If OTP is one time payment who generated the other 3 codes that was used in removing the whole #50000 from my account if it was not one of your staff. Meanwhile the staff deceived me by acting like they work with BOI; - bank of industries. In giving out loans. My account officer came to snap my business premises as one of the requirement in accessing the loan. The staff also assured me that if I shared the without the Bvn no my account is save. I decided take my ATM card and withdraw my money the night before my money withdrew. They assured me no issues. I sent one code which is meant for one time payment but the staff generated the two other codes to removed the money between 11:45pm and 12:15am of August 30th. The branch manager told me that there is nothing that they can do about it and the staff denied that they did not deceive me. They all denied my visit and my complaints. I told the branch manager that I will tell the world that you guys are fraudsters. The guys said open account with any branch of sterling bank. So I concluded that it is not only in the branch I opened, there IT officers control all the branches and have a good knowledge of how to remove money from people account. Pls be warned!

A lot is not right with your narrative. Provide proof!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Food Science And Technology Make You Self-employed / Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! / Nigeria printing more money could lead us to Germany 1922 (pic included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.