Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named (4675 Views)

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by ejimatic: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oyetola Vs Adeleke, Supreme Court Releases Panel Members, Date of Hearing

The legal tussle on who governs the State of Osun between Governor Gboyega Oyetola and Senator Ademola Adeleke is getting to its peak with the release of the panel of Judges of the Supreme Court made available to SOJ WORLDWIDE online news.
The date for the hearing has also been slated to commence on June 17, 2019.
Official Release;
(1) Hon Justice Olabode Rhodes Vivour (Chairman)
(2) Hon Justice Akhas
(3) Hon Hustice Paul Adam Galumje
(4) Hon Justice John Okoro
(5) Hon Justice Ahaugi
Supreme court hearing between Senator Ademola Adeleke/PDP and Gov Gboyega Oyetola/APC is now scheduled for 17th June, 2019.
May God Almighty Continues speak for our dear State.
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by mankand(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
But will justice Rhodes vivour recuse himself cuz his son contested under Pdp flag as a senator in Lagos state?

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by Pavarottii(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
PDP Victory loading....
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by Parada: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hopelessly foolish n cursed PDP Igbo supporters n Ipob won’t wail over that.

mankand:
But will justice Rhodes vivour recuse himself cuz his son contested under Pdp flag as a senator in Lagos state?

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by mankand(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:

Can you see your life in the market? I am neither igbó nor supporter of both parties but I believe in fairness and what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by wingmanII: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:

Get help quick. Extreme frustration may soon drive you to sip sniper. Watch it!!

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by JubrinElSudan: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
mankand:
If APC brings it to public like PDP did, she will. Nigerians loved to be forced to do something. If PDP hadn't shouted, Bulkachuwa wouldn't have recused. Nonsense and Nigeria
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by mankand(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
If APC brings it to public like PDP did, she will. Nigerians loved to be forced to do something

Thanks you made more sense than the later that mentioned me. I was only stating an observation on the list and he showed himself

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by JubrinElSudan: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
mankand:

Thanks you made more sense than the later that mentioned me. I was only stating an observation on the list and he showed himself
That's Nigerians for you. Many are not sane grin
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by modik(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
That's Nigerians for you. Many are not sane grin

Spot on.
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by TooMuchStuff: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
PDP is a goal... !

Once Fulas are not involved, justice will be felt...!
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by Amuocha: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Most of them are related somehow to Lagos

This match might end 3-2
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by samstradam: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
mankand:

Can you see your life in the market? I am neither igbó nor supporter of both parties but I believe in fairness and what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Truth is bitter

Look again, he wasn't attacking you, he was actually supporting you and buttressing your point.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by samstradam: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
I see 2 PDP judges on that list..... hmmmm
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by OfficialAPCNig: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
It seems APC wants to sacrifice Osun to PDP. Pro-PDP Justices full that panel.
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by BuhariAdvocate: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations Oyetola in Advance.
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by OfficialAPCNig: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
samstradam:
I see 2 PDP judges on that list.
You are wrong, 3. Tanko is playing games we don't understand.
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by OfficialAPCNig: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Congratulations Oyetola in Advance.
Are you for real? There are 3 bloody PDP justices on the panel
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by Afamed: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
mankand:

Truth is bitter
He didn't attack you , he just buttressed your point
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by LibertyRep: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
I can't imagine that Nigerians are already insinuating where the pendulum will swing by mere looking at the names of the judges.

God! Have things really gone this bad with the judiciary?
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by stanleyravos: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are wrong, 3. Tanko is playing games we don't understand.
can you name the 3 pro PDP
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by mankand(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2019
samstradam:

Look again, he wasn't attacking you, he was actually supporting you and buttressing your point.

Thanks I didn't read it well cuz I was so high yesterday
Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by mankand(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Parada:

No vex fam, na weytin cause am be dis. I take every word I said back

1 Like

Re: Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named by ejimatic: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
ejimatic:
Oyetola Vs Adeleke, Supreme Court Releases Panel Members, Date of Hearing

The legal tussle on who governs the State of Osun between Governor Gboyega Oyetola and Senator Ademola Adeleke is getting to its peak with the release of the panel of Judges of the Supreme Court made available to SOJ WORLDWIDE online news.
The date for the hearing has also been slated to commence on June 17, 2019.
Official Release;
(1) Hon Justice Olabode Rhodes Vivour (Chairman)
(2) Hon Justice Akhas
(3) Hon Hustice Paul Adam Galumje
(4) Hon Justice John Okoro
(5) Hon Justice Ahaugi
Supreme court hearing between Senator Ademola Adeleke/PDP and Gov Gboyega Oyetola/APC is now scheduled for 17th June, 2019.
May God Almighty Continues speak for our dear State.
. Justice Rhode son contested under PDP in Lagos.It seem there are other PDP oriented judges on the panel too.APC should do the needful now for fairness to all patties...However the judgement must pass the table of the of Tago Mohammed the CJN ..That is the procedure....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Senator,bob Menendez, Reacts To Sowore's Release / Viral Video Of The President And Vice President Daughters Leaked / Buhari: We Will Continue To Stand, Fight For Justice As A County

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.