Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State (4603 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / Lamidi Mukaila 'Auxiliary' Wife Murdered In Ibadan, Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
In what’s coming as sad development, A 300 Level female student of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has been reportedly raped and murdered.

IGBERE TV gathered that the student identified as Olajide Omowumi Blessing was mudered in her residence located at Tanke area of the Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased until her death was a student of Agricultural Science Department from Oke-Opin community in the Ekiti local government area of Kwara State.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in kwara state, Okasanmi Ajayi confirmed the incident in a statement made available to Journalists on Thursday.

Ajayi in a statement said; “The deceased stayed with her elder sister. The elder sister came back from work at about 06:00pm on Tuesday, saying that she had tried severally to reach her on phone but couldn’t as the phone kept ringing. She came back from work to meet the door of her apartment locked and couldn’t gain entry despite repeated knocks on the door. She then called some neighbours who helped to break open the door. They all met the deceased lying dead on the floor when they entered with her two hands tied to the back, and her mouth gagged.

She was met naked, bruises was noticed on her private part, her mouth was covered among others.”

Also, a note said to have been written on a piece of paper was placed on her chest containing a message, “Unilorin doesn’t forgive”.

The people later informed the police at F’ Division Police Station, who discovered the dead body, snapped the picture, and took the corpse to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for autopsy”.

Ajayi also said that the state Commisssioner of Police, Mohammed Bagega, has directed immediate investigation and arrest of the attackers, adding, “That’s what we are doing right now”.

Reacting to the development, Hon. Ganiyu Abolarin, representing Ekiti State constituency at the Kwara State House of Assembly, decried the growing insecurity in the State, demanding immediate investigation, apprehension and prosecution of the culprits.

“I am deeply concerned about increasing cases of rape and brutality against the girl child in Nigeria. “I strongly condemn the gruesome killing of Olajide Omowumi Blessing, a 300 level student of Agriculture Science at the University of Ilorin, who hailed from Oke-Opin in Ekiti Local Government Area of Kwara State.

“This gruesome murder of Olajide Blessing, who was allegedly raped to death in her home at Tanke, Ilorin, is one death too many.

“The action of the culprits horrific, condemnable and should not be condoned by any society.

“I, therefore, urge security agencies to speedily investigate, arrest and prosecute the culprits.

“The perpetrator(s) of this dastardly and barbaric act must be brought to justice, we must all seek justice for late Olajide Blessing.

“We must ensure that all the culprits responsible for this barbaric act are swiftly brought to justice. This nonsensical act of raping must stop in Nigeria. I want to extend my condolences to the family and friends of the victim.

“While I commiserate with the bereaved family on the loss of their daughter, I prayed God to grant Blessing’s soul peaceful rest. I also want to urge all our young people to be wary of the company they keep and the places they visited” he added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1392004/sad-300l-university-student-brutally-raped-murdered-sisters-house-photo/

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Dexpro: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa ooo

This is terribly bad in all ramification!

RIP Girl.

Has someone ever planted yam to harvest Maize? Impossible!

Your killers have sown a seed they'll definitely harvest either repented or not.

God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by FarahAideed: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Life means nothing in Buharis Nigeria..When evil is on the throne na so e dey be
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Bola146(f): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jesus cry cry Why is God watching all these evil doers? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Peace will never return to doers of this evil.

They will live and beg to die.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by valarmorghulis: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those bastard should be given jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
All rapers deserve death sentence

But honestly can someone explain why rape can kill a girl

Note i detest the crime i just want to learn seeing how ladies die from this act

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is so bad embarassed embarassed...

I know some people will come and tell us some history about how the lady might have broken her but heart by cheating.... They are coming to spew their rubbish soon.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by athaboi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gosh
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by KAHBOOM: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bola146:
Jesus cry cry Why is God watching all these evil doers? cry cry cry

Becos God loves evil doers..Its sad but its reality

Who she offend for school?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by November1857(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
When terrorist is sitting on power, innocent blood'll be flowing like water...
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Babzrockman: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
That's why I hardly pity people who are seen having troubles with either their family or life.

Only if I know your past I will pity u.

Evil doers everywhere like MTN.

God will expose the perpetrators... Amen
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by johnmartus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Which society she's belong
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Shellsploit: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by triple996(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
These biafrans will always show their character everywhere dey go angry
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Shellsploit: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:

[s]But honestly can someone explain why rape can kill a girl
[/s]

Note i detest the crime i just want to learn seeing how ladies die from this act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Grace001: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Seems like a cultist related crime.

Too bad, to send wards to Nigeria university now self na fear.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by WallStreetfx(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
All rapers deserve death sentence

But honestly can someone explain why rape can kill a girl

Who is this Imele?

May God give you sense very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by WallStreetfx(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:

And you mumu will never disappoint everywhere you go. Waiting concern rape with tribe. Sense love you but you just hate it with passion

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by WorldRichest: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Becos God loves evil doers..Its sad but its reality

Who she offend for school?

M hand no dey for this one. If you want to be unfortunate in life, go ahead, but don't try to drag others into your hell bound team

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Joromi1: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
O Lord, may the killers be found and slowly, very slowly, tortured to death.

Female students, please mind the kind of friends you make and be careful who you associate with. And try not to offend anybody. Don't lay your parents' efforts to waste.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by CelebCircle: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Buhari Hard! Hear What He Said...

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_RZ_X1QS04
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
So pathetic. God save us.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:
shut up you dirty bastard this is not a thread to show how useless your parents are for giving birth to a shitbag
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Sincinnati: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
yoruba land has historically never been safe.

Yet Garba Shehu is stylishly trynna launch UGM there.

RIP to the girl. cry
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Nmezor(f): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rip
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by Quodseverismete: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
What a waste

RIP
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by lascos912(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
People are so wicked
Re: Graphic Photo Of Unilorin Student Raped And Murdered In Kwara State by leksbore(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2021
I hate that unilorin school with passion,they are better by worst in life,I pray the culprit are caught very soon insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Tasks Ministers On Project Delivery / Charly Boy Posts Fake Notice For Eluku Festival In Ikorodu / . T. A. Orji Speaking To The Press In Abuja On 18000 Wage And Sacking None Abian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.