Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) (25761 Views)

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / How To Get A Duplicate Copy Of The Lost Property Document / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by kabukabu50(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
engrjacuzzi:
train remains the best solution for fuel tankers

Not too bright are you�All over the world most petrol is moved by road even in the First world countries.
There's a lot more to be done in terms of safety and regulations in Nigeria which is why you have these accidents.
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by adetes: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerian and fire incidents r like 5&6

Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Raph01: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
undecidedWhy These Guys Above Dey Comment Alphabets? Which One Come Be W. Q S? Abi Nah Space Una Dey Book??
U Don Know? U Donno wah-iz going on grin

Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Angy55(f): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
micfoley:
This place called Ewu ehn.....

The juju for that place never park.
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Emrixx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
megabyte2:
In other to prevent such incidence, tankers should only be allowed to move at night.

And probably kill more people when there's an accident of this nature,train should be used to transport petroleum products or better still pump to Depot

Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Emrixx(f): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
megabyte2:
In other to prevent such incidence, tankers should only be allowed to move at night.

And cause more damage or destroy more lives moving at night isn't the best option
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
A nation that never learns from its past mistakes, the same event happens every time, Nigerians reaction is either "RIP" or "God forbid" rather than implementing an actual solution
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Anonymous4: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
My Condolences to the Family of the Victims
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by GraciasMagisco(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Adams oshiomole is working

Dunno about him, is he the Governor?? Whoever it is needs to be held accountable
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by stormborn28(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
I go through that road most times... Lord have mercy
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by gregjnr1(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Oh God! My community
Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by Rachaelgold(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Really sad...

Re: Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
I won't gain anything if I'm not saddened by d loss but, you see these trailer, tanker drivers; sometimes shouldn't be pitied. They are most times, intolerant towards other road users. I almost got hit by one last week just because I was being patient for another driver before me to clear off d road before I move, upon that, d nonesense trailer boy almost spat his smelling spittle on me. I no just talk, I jejely drove into my street. That is what they wish others so if it befalls them; who am I undecided?

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / s / 5 Nobel Laureates From Africa (pictures)