Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (4123 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / Seeking Investment Advice / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Lol

Na broke forex trade go come find 3m

Niggaz were withdrawing 3m on one withdrawal far back 2014

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by keneryhark(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
All is set to lunch my startup which would the largest e-motor park in Nigeria. kindly visit the link below to learn more. https://www.nairaland.com/4992454/investor-needed-partner-co-owner-startup
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by essenceplus: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
No update on this thread till now. Sad
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by Kenni700(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
I have been expecting a feedback from poster but no response.
I got a mail from him and I replied him with the details but unfortunately no response from him.

Pls we are calling on credible investors to visit our factory and come partner with us.

Although we raised 1m from this forum last week from an investor on nairaland. We have 2m to go.

Thanks to nairaland for this platform.
Regards.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by dayosharks: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sir i have a business idea i want to materialize and i believe it will be a success..The business category falls into Entertainment but not music nor sports nor acting...Its actually in the Gaming industry but i don't want to expose my idea..You know i realized we work so hard to survive in the country and most people are so over-worked and stressed..This builds tension in people's life and can even cause depression which can make people to be suicidal..

So i figured out that we need more relaxation activities to pro-long lives. Unfortunately the only relaxation spots we have in Lagos mainland(which i reside) are Bars, Clubs and Strip clubs. So i want to open a relaxation spot that will be very unique and affordable for people to come and chill, have fun and ease of all the Lagos daily hustle and bustle..

Believe me people wanna have fun but do not know where to go to have it apart from this 3 mentioned spots that is why Citymall Ikeja is always filled every now and then..this is just a summary of my idea.

So i dont know how am going to answer all your other questions!
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by farmerking: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am a farmer by profession and equally into teaching, presently I rear birds for sale only but my plan is to go into egg and meat production
fully which is a viable aspect of the business and the demand is equally very high with good prospect of profit margin.
Presently we have secured a plot of land for the business but will require additional #1.2m funding for the erection of the poultry pen, stocking of birds and feeding with required drug before their dropping state.
We can reach a compromise on the profit sharing for one and a half year before refunding back the total capital invested.
Email: oladaniels2113@gmail.com for your response. Thanks.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by lolostic: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Invest your money on haulage
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by DAPMAN601: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Business name ready

Business type:fleet management.

Experienced in e-hailing transport.
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by TonySegun: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Dear Sir,

INVITATION TO BE PART OF MY BUSINESS
It glades my heart to invite you to be part of my highly profitable and sustainable business.

Allow me to introduce MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD.the company was registered in year 2011,we carry on an inevitable service,do you know in Lagos today we have over 4.7million houses,imagine having just one quarter of that population giving us 6k every quarterly.this is not an idea is been tested and I can tell you authoritatively the response is fantastic.

With proper funding this business can generate multimillion Naira in no time,that is why am inviting you to come onboard let us share in this new wealth and employment generation platform.if this interest you in anyway pls invite me for round table discussion in order to see the details business plan and how to achieve the set go.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
ODEKUNLE SEGUN (Mr)
Re: N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities by efeblin(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Earn more on Gasfunders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / Please Is Pennywise Investment Legit? / Deliberate Refusal By Aims Asset Management To Pay My Invesment After 8 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.