Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,986 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Still Has Sex With Her Exes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Still Has Sex With Her Exes (1052 Views)

American Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion Recovering After Being Shot Multiple Times / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Still Has Sex With Her Exes by MhizMuna: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
U.S rapper, Megan Thee Stallion, has admitted to having sex with her exes - even if they are currently in a relationship with another woman - in order to keep her body count low.

She made the revelation during a recent interview with with Hot 97. According to her: “Even if we break up, I'm still trying to f*ck on you because I'm not adding no unnecessary sh*t.

Do you know how long it took for us to do it? So like, hell no, we finna still do it. I can't. All that mileage, no.

I ain't tryna run it up like that. Even if he's in another relationship, he's still mine. Until I get done. Until I'm finished."

https://www./2019/06/rapper-megan-thee-stallion-reveals.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Still Has Sex With Her Exes by sirusX(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mileage of a car still reads even if it's the same driver or a different driver

She should rather have said the devil she knows is better than the other dawgs out there who's health status she ain't familiar with
Re: Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Still Has Sex With Her Exes by coolcharm(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
I love real and down to earth people.

Fvck on Megan. After all your name is Stallion. Unlimited Horse power grin

Na your Puna go hear am

(1) (Reply)

Simi Comes For Trolls Who Bashed Her For Saying 'god Chews Gum' (photos & Video) / Drivers Rush To Pick Cash After A Car's Door Opens On Highway, Spilling $175,000 / Naira Marley Breaks Instagram Record In Africa, With “soapy” Video Anticipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.