Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (357 Views)

Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion by rexericx(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
My literature review (extracted ).
TBC later

1 Like

Re: Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
rexericx:
My literature review (extracted ).

Many dont know what feminism is, if you ask them they will say its equality of both sexes...
Equality is a broad term, Equality of what, how ?
These are the questions many Can't answer.

Most ladies on the other hand, wants the benefits of a weaker sex but do not want to be treated and controlled like a weaker sex.

Are they ready to accept equal responsibilities?

I'm yet to see an independent woman that is truly independent..

Remember ladies, there is a big difference between a husband and a man.
God placed men above women, you can't change what God has ordained.

There can never be two captains on a ship, even pilots onboard are not equals . This has nothing to do with culture, mentality or been archaic, it's what life has bestowed upon us.

Every woman wants to control her husband but no mother wants her son under a woman's control, same people would turn around to complain when men demand submission and total authority over them.

Women, choose the right men and train up your sons to be same.
I have seen a lot of women complaining about their husbands and still train their sons to be replica of their husbands.
It seems the qualities most of them seek in husbands, they do not want replicated in their sons.
It's possible for a woman to enjoy equal rights and opportunities as a woman and still submit to her husband.

Somehow women still train their sons to be like the husband they complain about and never instilling the qualities they want their husbands to have. Isn't that weird but It's mostly true, perhaps they know those qualities will actually make their sons weak.

I don't encourage men to be matrimonial anarchists, I support men practising partnership & friendship.( being a friend to their partner rather than being more of "I am a husband"wink. This is more of a privilege that women shouldn't take for granted.
Well a man headship doesn't mean a woman should remain silent.Every one deserves respect too. Men or women, young or old.

We all need to drop this superiority of a thing and learn to shift ground no one is a slave but a help mate.
Successful people do not have (superior / slave) mentality... Rather companionship or partnership.
let's enjoy life as it comes.
©Rexericx
Inspired by
™©Jovia

Dedicated to all the people who commented on the first Post.

https://joviavoice..com/2019/06/many-dont-know-what-feminism-is-if-you.html

Is there any reason you did not reference the posters since you lifted their posts verbatim?

And what is this new practice of peeps lifting posts off NL to their blog.

I thought it was the other way round.
Re: Re: Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion by rexericx(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Is there any reason you did not reference the posters since you lifted their posts verbatim?

And what is this new practice of peeps lifting posts off NL to their blog.

I thought it was the other way round.

This should answer your questions..

Can't mention everyone s name

It's called a literature review

(1) (Reply)

Husband Thinks Wife Is Asleep As He Calls His Lover Baby Wife Wakes / New Sleek Fridges By BRÜHM / How Government Can Stop Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.