Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video (2090 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by murphyfada(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2010
Seal’s latest music video features the pop star with his supermodel wife Heidi Klum with both stripping off and doing the forbidden or what more can i say until you watch the video. The last that was heard about this Nigerian was in the 90s when he did "Kiss from a Rose" which won him a Grammy Award. This feat makes him the only Nigerian to have won a Grammy till date. The new video is titled Secret and the new album "Seal 6.Committment" will be out worldwide next Tuesday. Here is wishing Seal all the best and we hope to see good music in the album. Congrats to a brother!
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by semid4lyfe(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
These two should stop forming happy "lovey-dovey" couple up & down and so being in our faces about their marriage.

At times, I wonder if they're the only "interracial" couple in Hollywood sef.
Meanwhile eru ti babi yen gbe se aya, ko deru. Te ba fe se mojo, ke se so a le gboron grin grin

Nonsense!
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by favouredjb(f): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2010
@Semid,rofl!o n beef won gan o!

@op,I saw excerpts on e! Very raunchy,heidi's got a nice body.And I also think their love is very real
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by semid4lyfe(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2010
favouredjb:

@Semid,rofl!o n beef won gan o!

@op,I saw excerpts on e! Very raunchy,heidi's got a nice body.And I also think their love is very real
Hehehe. . . .mi o beef wan but oro won ti sun mi. I've seen the video too.

I think they're trying too hard to potray the perfect couple OR perhaps this is just a desperate move by both of 'em to revive Seal's almost dead music career.

Anyway, I think they're truly in love. . .afterall, she had her lastname legally changed to his & is now known as Heidi Samuel. Add this to the fact, Seal nor dey let the babe rest and dey "belle" her almost every year (and she says she still wants more). . .3 kids in 5 years nor be yam grin grin
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by thameamead(f): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hehehe. . . .mi o beef wan but oro won ti sun mi. I've seen the video too.

I think they're trying too hard to potray the perfect couple OR perhaps this is just a desperate move by both of 'em to revive Seal's almost dead music career.

Anyway, I think they're truly in love. . .afterall, she had her lastname legally changed to his & is now known as Heidi Samuel. Add this to the fact, Seal nor dey let the babe rest and dey "belle" her almost every year (and she says she still wants more). . .3 kids in 5 years nor be yam grin grin
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by spikedcylinder: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2010
Maybe I have been pointing my face in another direction but I beg to ask the question - how are they in 'our' face?
I mean, they are not paparazzi whores like the rest of these hollywood types.
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by favouredjb(f): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
@semid,seal even accepted her first child she had for that italian mogul as his,it must be love
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by AloyEmeka5: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Maybe I have been pointing my face in another direction but I beg to ask the question - how are they in 'our' face?
I mean, they are not paparazzi whores like the rest of these hollywood types.

Me too I wonder o.Seal wey dey mind 'im own business, na Naijas go first claim say he be their brother  and a Nigerian when his father was not even Nigerian and he neither grew up in Nigeria nor does he carry Nigerian passport. Shitt, the guy no even wan anything Nigerian referenced to him and he doesn't consider  himself one . Now the same people wey dey claim him as their brother are complaining that he is on their face blinding them with his whitey wifey.
Re: Seal(nigerian) And Heidi Klum Kiss, Cuddle And Get unclothed In New Video by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2010
trust me they are not in our faces, in fact they're not even close compared to david beckham and that his spice girl wife, jeez! those two drive me crazy!!!if i have to see them one more time on my screen i'll puke, they're the most overrated couple in entertainment history and they're trying to stay relevant when their careers are as good as dead :p

(1)

Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby / Terry G Robbed Again! / Nigerian Pastor, Anselm Madubuko To Remarry One Year After Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.