Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard (28289 Views)

Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by adora4u1: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
[/quote]
Seal’s accusation that Heidi Klum cheated on him during their marriage is absolutely false ... at least that’s what Heidi is telling close friends.

TMZ posted a video this morning in which Seal said straight out said Heidi was screwing the bodyguard while they were together --- and that is why their marriage fell apart.

Heidi told one close friend today her relationship with the bodyguard was "strictly professional" while she was with Seal.

The friends tell us that since the split, Heidi says she has gotten "very close" to the bodyguard ... who has helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage

As for the nature of their relationship now ... all the friend would say is it's "undefined." So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."
[quote]

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/01/heidi-klum-i-never-cheated/

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bitch!
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by BabaOlowo: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
"A person who finds a lost item and wants to die because it, how about the person who owns it originally". Grow up Seal!

2 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by rabonni(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
what ever you dont ve to tell us....
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
A woman needs a Female bodyguard Imagine a man with a female bodyguard.

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by sweetcocoa(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Make i hear say she and that hunk no dey do something in mini mini wana wana for corner undecided

How come they can't define their relationship now? abeg make them free that talk.

6 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by 1121: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
'she is very close to the body guard who has HELPED her through difficult ending of the marriage'
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by gidson12(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
chai......i feel for seal, the guy go cry big time, he go even blame the disfiguring on his face

2 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
If you feel you can't live without them just remember you survived long before them.

3 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by alaoeri: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Who are these ppl?

6 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by esere826: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
adora4u1:
Seal’s accusation that Heidi Klum cheated on him during their marriage is absolutely false ... at least that’s what Heidi is telling close friends.

TMZ posted a video this morning in which Seal said straight out said Heidi was screwing the bodyguard while they were together --- and that is why their marriage fell apart.

Heidi told one close friend today her relationship with the bodyguard was "strictly professional" while she was with Seal.

The friends tell us that since the split, Heidi says she has gotten "very close" to the bodyguard ... who has helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage

As for the nature of their relationship now ... all the friend would say is it's "undefined." So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce[b] when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."[/b]

[**esere826 first chuckles**, then ** Straight face**]

Do I sense some sarcasm or pun here ? wink

6 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Are they feeding their children?

2 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nwoka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Please how e consign us And u made the frontpage...what sort of fuc.k.ery is this
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
oga seal abeg take heart ooo wink.wit ur money u can always get another babe wey g die to date u...abi i lie? cheesy
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Ignatio(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Most of female celebrities are too close to their bodyguards. You see them at the pool or beach wearing JT waking bikinis and facing there bare asses at the bodyguards.
Besides the bodyguards got bodies to die for.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
She's got a very bad taste in men! From a black beast to a white beast! She must love beastiality!

8 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
Moral of the story = Never trust a Bodyguard with your Wifey. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by chii8(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
C d kind tin wey enta front page
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Where the hell is the said video?

Someone please post it on here, this is juicy.
Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nwoka: Please how e consign us And u made the frontpage...what sort of fuc.k.ery is this

I bet a gun was point at your head to enter this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by DUBES(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dis serves Samuel Olumide AKA seal right. There was a time he bought her a $6million diamond ring and I wandered how many of his relatives are suffering in Nigeria, he has seen what it i̶̲̥̅̊s to marry a white woman. I hope he has learnt the lessons.

8 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
DUBES: Dis serves Samuel Olumide AKA seal right. There was a time he bought her a $6million diamond ring and I wandered how many of his relatives are suffering in Nigeria, he has seen what it i̶̲̥̅̊s to marry a white woman. I hope he has learnt the lessons.
No bro ,they will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by SHEAU(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
...with this d price of that popular commodity would b reduce?

9 Likes

Re: Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard by greaterlove(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
what is this woman talking about? Your bodyguard helped u get over ur marriage? How? Is ur bodyguard dr phil? Does this woman think she is talking to fools? Well I don't blame you I blame my guy seal a gentleman to the core who allowed himself to be used by you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.