Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Let Me Help You Grow Your Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let Me Help You Grow Your Business (379 Views)

How To Start And Grow Your Modeling Career - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Are you a business man or woman
And you are either looking for a capital or you are looking for income to advertise your business
Then am here for you
Let's have a discussion here so we can be seen by everyone
I want to invest in your business
So all you have to do is convince me to invest in your business
Don't forget to share this post
I want to help many businesses as I can
Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Bizlifelines201: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
We will need and prefer partnership with you for advertising.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bizlifelines201:
We will need and prefer partnership with you for advertising.
Please Explain I don't understand what you're saying
Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Bizlifelines201: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cpamarker:

Please Explain I don't understand what you're saying
If you can advertise for us,we will share returns on sales that come through you.
Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bizlifelines201:

If you can advertise for us,we will share returns on sales that come through you.
this is the actual reason I don't help individuals because they don't understand a simple instruction
I said explain the business you need me to help you with and then convince me to help you
You haven't even told me what I'll help you to advertise and your expecting me to just start advertising for you?
Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Bizlifelines201: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cpamarker:
this is the actual reason I don't help individuals because they don't understand a simple instruction
I said explain the business you need me to help you with and then convince me to help you
You haven't even told me what I'll help you to advertise and your expecting me to just start advertising for you?
Sorry to bother you sir. I wanted to know if my request fits your expectations but I reckon it's not. I wanted a partnership that will enable us use your platform or advertising expertise or goodwill to sell our own products which in turn generate an income for you through a sharing ratio arrangement. Please don't allow me derail your generous offer to help the needy.
Well done.
Keep up the good job.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Bizlifelines201:

Sorry to bother you sir. I wanted to know if my request fits your expectations but I reckon it's not. I wanted a partnership that will enable us use your platform or advertising expertise or goodwill to sell our own products which in turn generate an income for you through a sharing ratio arrangement. Please don't allow me derail your generous offer to help the needy.
Well done.
Keep up the good job.
OK what's the product you want to advertise
Re: Let Me Help You Grow Your Business by Bizlifelines201: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Cpamarker:
OK what's the product you want to advertise
Actually, we are equally interested in giving back too.
It's a book to help businesses. We believe we can empower a lot more people through the book.
Here's a link to the mobile app of the book.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Migrate To Australia From Nigeria / World Technology And Innovation Expo / One Year Certified Instrumentation And Control Engineer Intensive Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.