Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road (579 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) / The Newly Dualized Iyere - Owo Road In Ondo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by Besti43: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
It was a Saturday Morning Tragedy today as 19 individuals have been seared to death after a truck had a head-on crash with a traveler transport. The lorry, with enlistment number 873 XM Lagos, was allegedly endeavoring to maintain a strategic distance from a post-opening when he went for the hummer transport with enrollment number YLA 25 XU Adamawa.

The occurrence happened along Akure-Owo street, Oba-Ile hub. All the transport travelers were said to have been scorched to the point of being unrecognizable.

A representative for the Ondo state police order, Femi Joseph, who affirmed the occurrence, unveiled that the truck driver and his right hand endure however had since vanished immediately and inexplicably. Be that as it may, he said all endeavors were being made to find them.

read more: https://gistok.ng/19-burnt-to-death-in-accident-along-akure-owo-road/

Re: 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by marshalldgreat(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eyaaa
Re: 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by iluvdonjazzy: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
may God continue to protect all of us including our family members and those reading this post in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by simonlee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Someone will still blame me for this

Re: 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by dedonfranco(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
We have a long way to go in dis country, No Good roads across the country & people keep dying as a result of dis.
Re: 19 Burnt To Death In Accident Along Akure-owo Road by seunlayi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
God, console the families of the bereaved

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / How Do I Apply For Saint Martin Visa / I Want To Book My Flight Myself Online.......someone Should Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.