Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner (782 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible / Pls Empower Me With A Blog As Christmas Blessing, A Frustrated Jobless Graduate / How To Make Money With Your Blog As An Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by Macheque: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
how to choose best hosting site i need advice smiley
Re: What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2019
If you need a very standard website hosting company, Use Zillion King Hosting

https://www.nairaland.com/5193387/discovered-good-web-hosting-company
Re: What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by godwinstringed1(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Macheque:

Do you know that domainking now allows bloggers to create blogs with just as little as #7400 annually?

From my experience, You'll enjoy

2gig media storage
Unlimited bandwidth
Free ssl
Free ".com" and ".com.ng"domain
Frèé Cpanel setup
Free support
Unlimited E-mail

Why not Jumpstart your career as soon as possible with Domainking https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=1974
Re: What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by andassyn(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2019
I will recommend three hosting wesites for you,choose the one that you can afford their hosting price :

1. Namecheap
2. Qservers.net
3. Domainking.ng

They are all good and they offer good support.
Re: What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by ecafehosting(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Macheque:

e-Cafe Hosting is the field of web hosting business since 2013. We are providing free seo features, free domain registration, free migration, 24/7 robust support and weekly offside backup solution. We are offering SSD drives In all the plans we have. Faster SSD drives reduce the site loading speed tremendously.

e-Cafe Hosting Limited servers delivers the hardware, specs and customization you need to power your mission-critical applications. With e-Cafe Hosting robust global network presence and comprehensive Connectivity Solutions, nowhere is off-limits.

We do not make empty promises nor guarantees. And to assure you that this claim is true, we are offering Industry Leading 30 Days Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked!

We also offer 50% off with free .com.ng domain and free SSL certificate, free site lock to protect your website against malware.

Visit: https://www.ecafehosting.com

50% Coupon Code: ECH50OFF (If we didn't meet up with our promise 99.9% up to 100% Uptime, we will refund you)

You can request for free 48hrs trial.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Hosting Site For Blog As For Beginner by kenniefawole(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Dailynewser:

You need cane, why will you recommend Whogohost for someone, you want make dem use downtime kill the guys?? You just do copy and paste up and down
Do not quote me wrong , kindly read my write up again

(1) (Reply)

Invite Connections To Follow Your Page: How To Grow Your Linkedin Page With This / Buy This Website Plus Adsense Now At Affordable Rate / 8 Tips That Can Help Your New Blog Rank On Google Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.