Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (293 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / Are You A Blogger ? Join The Bloggers Forum Lets Change Our Country Together / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger by Emmex695(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other
girls
in the world! So don’t worry, they wont cheat you..
2. They are aware about every Important event on the
calender, from valentine’s day to chocolate day to # love –
your-gf-more-day
3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own
and
not under some Fat-Ass !
4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office
hours wouldn’t be a problem.
Dating A Blogger....Read all post on the link below..

https://9jahitszone.com.ng/content/dating-tips-benefits-of-dating-a-blogger/
Re: DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger by Jmk9292(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nothing we no go see for Naija..... One day na advantages of dating a bokoharam member we go see
Re: DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger by sulaimon22: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
radarara FC
Re: DATING TIPS:- Benefits Of Dating A Blogger by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okay.
I’m still waiting for The Benefits Of Dating a Nigerian Soccer Fan.
Come to think of it those are the guys Nigerian females like so I wonder why none of the women have penned the article yet.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Making It As A Real Estate Agent / Primera Food Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting For HR Officer / How I Almost Lost My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.