Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" (7101 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
I've been thinking about this for some time now. Please could you give your honest viewpoint on it?
Between a Lawyer and a blogger who lie more or in our local slang who lie pass

You're honest assessment and logical argument please

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by godello: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
You...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by millionboi2: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Two liers
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Topccy007: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Lie Mohammed is the world best if you ask me.... his supersedes the above mentioned two.... Well grounded in it...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by jay2pee(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Lols.... Lawyer nah... Their lie they get swag just like that of lie Mohammed

18 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by biblegirl: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
my landlord

5 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by sod09(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Those bloggers won't make heaven with their useless lies angry

3 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
I've studied pathological liars, and anything they say, they believe, and that's one of the reasons they're so convincing, because they have no connection with the truth. It'sa dead issue. It's like they're color-blind to the truth. So anything that comes out of their mouths is their reality.

LAWYERS ARE BETTER LIERS THAN BLOGGERS

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by haywhy1026(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers are professional liars.....and blogger are defamers......But Lai Mohamed lies more than two of them combined

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Johnnyoungster(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Both of them can try..but they can't reach lia Mohammed level

11 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by abokibuhari: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
After Nigerian police, bloggers I fear them

4 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Eleniyan007(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
This early morning op undecided
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by davodyguy: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Rubbish comparison.
Lawyers don't lie, but their professionalism comes to play, when they defend their clients. They're advocates and not liars.

You can call plastic surgeons too 'fake' people, since they can change any part of your body to what you want.

It's simple. What does your profession demand?
Policemen too are murderers, since they are to kill Intruders and robbers

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Factfinder1(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers lie for huge money while bloggers lie and hype celebrities and politicians for peanuts or just tarnish peoples image due to what they heard either true or lies

13 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2018
A lawyer lies by case bases. A blogger can lie 30 times a day

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by maximas(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Don't ever insult law profession again, any fool can be a blogger it takes something to be a lawyer.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by SuperWorld(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Buhari.....
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Sanniboi(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
bloggers, i fear dem
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
I will give to lawyers. They are very crafty in turning lie to truth. Even if you bring all the evidence before them, they have ways to turn it against you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2018
I will give it to lawyers. They are very crafty in turning lie to truth. Even if you bring all the evidence before them, they have ways to turn it against you.

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by davodyguy: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
maximas:
Don't ever insult law profession again, any fool can be a blogger it takes something to be a lawyer.
My office assistant now blogs. I concur with you.

Many people commenting here have no idea of what professionalism is. A lawyer spend 7 years to become a barrister, while a blogger can be a school drop out

8 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers are professional liars

Bloggers are just about the sensational headlines to zap you in

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by brodalokie: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2018
I don't really know the difference again... Between bloggers, lawyers and neighbours.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers only lie in law court while bloggers lie all the time.

2 Likes

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Mruwa1(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2018
lawyers are paid to lie ....bloggers they find gist to tell the world just to make a living ... so na lawyers lie pass
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by BlackHatNaija: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Everybody lies, it doesn't have to be attached specifically to any chosen profession.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by CarGuidNG: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2018

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by NXTDANGOTE(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2018
grin Lol This kind of comparison this early morning.. Op hope u r ok? Oboy but forget O those bloggers can Lie sha.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by MrErudite(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2018
LIKE for lawyers and SHARE for Bloggers....
lemme keep quiet for Master Lie Mohammed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by Onyinye15(f): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Lawyers lie with their pen, paper, finger, head, pants and boxers: argue till it ends in their favour simply cos they are crafty, profession driven n clients advocate.

1 Like

Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by folake4u(f): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2018
davodyguy:
Rubbish comparison.
Lawyers don't lie, but their professionalism comes to play, when they defend their clients. They're advocates and not liars.

You can call plastic surgeons too 'fake' people, since they can change any part of your body to what you want.

It's simple. What does your profession demand?
Policemen too are murderers, since they are to kill Intruders and robbers

Thank you. We're only doing our job as the profession demands.
Re: "Between A Lawyer And A Blogger who is better at lying?" by folake4u(f): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
undecided This table that Op is shaking...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lacasera Yet To Recall 700 Dismissed Workers In Spite Of Court’s Order / LASTMA Sacks 20 Over Corruption / Preparing For NEBOSH IGC Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.