Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us (622 Views)

Naira Card Worked For Youtube Premium Sub. / “It’s Best To Have N5k That You Worked For Than Having N10m For Free”– Lady Says / How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us by SoupEmbassy: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2019

Seven days ago, Soup Embassy signed up with @paystack to receive payment for an order made by a customer who was abroad and needed to order bowls of soups for her mother here in #Nigeria. While checking out, she used COD instead of opting to pay online via the installed payment gateway.

The customer was not comfortable about paying online because she fears that entering her card details may expose her to data theft. After reassuring her that her our payment gateway is secured, she asked for a link. Unfortunately, we can't do that using the payment processor.

Then we thought about the @paystack "30 Minutes" hype.

We decided to give it a try and in less than 6 hours of signing up, we processed orders & received about N75,000 seamlessly. We didn't even have to call the guys @PaystackSupport for help.

We got the payout when it was due.

It might interest you to know that at a point, we had reservations about @paystack, but this suddenly changed our view of the Y-Combinator Alumni.

We are very satisfied with how this new solution has expanded our options to collect payments.

Soup Order and Soup Delivery
Re: Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us by SoupEmbassy: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us by SoupEmbassy: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hello lovelies,

In Africa, food is the fastest way to a mans heart. He can get sex anywhere, but good food will keep him coming back.

Some millennial men seems to be a bit ok with the millennial wifey kind of fast food, but most men still love awesome swallow especially when they are at home.

A bowl of pounded yam, fufu or eba with a nicely prepared bowl of vegetable base soup can woke that side of him that seem to be gone due to everyday stress.

There are a lot of vegetable soup out there, but so far, Edikaikong Soup seem to be the real vegetable soup. By Edikaikong Soup, I mean the vegetable soup made by the Ibibios or Efiks people of South South region in Nigeria.

The soup involves a lots of preparation and honestly, requires one to be a very good mood to get the consistency right.
It's delicious, nutritious, and full of essential vitamins only when eating fresh.

So here's my hands down recipe from my grandma on how to make a tasty Edikaikong soup.

I kg 5 bunch of Pumpkin leave (Ugwu), 500 g water leaves, 2 handful Ntong (scent leaves or Effirin, I kg Assorted Meat, Ponmo, 200 ml (2 cups) Palm oil, I medium onions, I Cup of periwinkles, Head I Large stockfish, 2 Medium Sized Smoked Fish, 6 fresh Yellow pepper (pounded), I Cup pounded Crayfish, 1/2 Cup Dried Shrimps (slightly pounded), 1 tbs black Pepper, 2 stock cubes, Salt.

Steps
Before cooking, I like to pick, wash properly and allow to drain then slice all the vegetables. Ugwu, water leaves and scent leaves. Put each in separate bowls.

Wash you Meats, seasons accordingly and cook till almost tender, then add the washed Stock fish head and cook... Make sure the meat stock is almost Dried...we don't need water in the soup, cause the water leaves and palm will generate stock for the soup.

Before the stock Dried out completely, add water leaves, pour in the palm oil, add Periwinkles, pounded fresh pepper and stir properly. cook for 3-5 mins. (Ensure you don't over cook the water leaves)

Add in Ugwu, scent leaves, pounded shrimps, smoked fish, black pepper, stock cubes and stir the content of the pot very well..Cover the pot and leave to cook for 5mins

Lastly, according to my Grandma's recipe, you add the pounded Crayfish and taste for salt, give it a stir and that's it.(pls be mindful of the salt and stock cubes, cause vegetable soup can easily become salty)

Remove from fire and enjoy with Fufu, Pounded Yam, Semo, Samvita or even Eba.

If you are too busy to prepare a bowl, you can order for edikaikong soup online and Soup Embassy will deliver it to your home in Lagos or Abuja
Re: Paystack 30 Minutes Worked For Us by businessMODE(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Are you a fan of Edikaikong Soup but don't enjoy it because you're too busy to prepare a bowl?

Just head to Soup Embassy. Soup Embassy is Where to buy soup online in Nigeria.

The accept payment on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Learn & Use Social Media Advantageously / Get Fast Cash Loans In Canada With No Faxing Required / Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.