Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever (597 Views)

Save The Music Foundation:empowering The Kids To Climb The Charts / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by allwell51: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Man bags champion of the Milk Crate Challenge as he climbs the highest crate ever recorded

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTDHf8wJc96/?utm_medium=copy_link

It took him time but he climbed and won the challenge

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2Ly5VJRL0
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by marshalldgreat(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Madness
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Brother wey mumu
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by ThatFairGuy1: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yet this will still reach fp.

People are getting crazier day by day this age
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
embarassed
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by Kingpin1000: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Brother wey mumu
At least He achieved something...
what about you?
What have you achieved?
Even in Nairaland, a faceless forum. No one knows you.
Even whe your family holds meetings, they don't allow you to contribute. The only time they allow you to contribute is when arranging the chairs.
Do you think you are better than him?
He is now a king in something. What about you?
What are you to the society. It's not by living on 30k BMC and still log into Free opera mini to come online.
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by missiret(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
The person shouting ehyi ehyi is a fool grin grin
Re: Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
For Nigeria way me dey find my daily bread naihm I go go dey find crate to climb... Nonsense except say me no b Niger Delta pikin... Wat if u fall down and injure which hospital will dey rush me to... Becos we no get hospital for here oooo... Na na na na na mumu dey do dis challenge for nigeria

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Bomb Blast In Winners School In Kano, Sabon Gari / New Forex Member / Wats Up Naija Pple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.