Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... (1176 Views)

Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / What Is The Star Of David? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... by uchkochi(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2019
THE MYSTERY OF THE STAR IN THE SKY. This is an epistle from heaven please take out time to read and also save it for references and further understanding. WE ARE NOT JUST IN THE END TIME, WE ARE IN THE ENDING OF THE END TIME.

I greet you specially in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you? I believe that you are fine or will be fine after this message. I pray for your understanding of this epistle in Jesus name.

The stars you see in the sky represents everyone on the earth. It may not be true scientifically but it is true spiritually. And I believe you will agree with me that before science came God existed. Those blue stars you see up there at night represents everyone. When a child is born his or her star appears up there. When Jesus was born,His star shone so bright and three wise men who understood the mystery of stars at that time saw it and located Jesus. God one day told Abraham that his children will be as many as the stars in the sky. Many people have studied the star diabolically, so we have sooth sayers, star gazers, horoscopic practitioners. If you look up there, not every star shines the same way, some are brighter, some are bigger. When you become a christian your star begins to shine, when you start fulfilling your destiny it shines brighter. Don't you know that your destiny can be delayed and even exchanged when the evil one covers your star. God's people are destroyed for lack of knowledge,especially this knowledge. Have you ever prayed for the security of your star? When the devil wants to attack a person, he locates the star, and covers it. No matter how you pray, if you don't pray for the protection of your star there may still be certain delays. So this message is to awake you to the truth of the importance of your star up there. The evil people know how to read a person's star and start manipulating it. We as children of God needs this understanding more.

Thank God Jesus is the BRIGHT MORNING STAR. Connect to Him and your star will begin to shine. Win souls for Jesus with your words and your lifestyle and your star will shine even brighter. Once your star shines up there your life becomes better down here. Lay your hand on your head and decree the shinning of your star. May be your star has been dim for years but from today things will begin to work together for your good in Jesus name. References; Job 38:7, Revelations 2:28, 22:17, Genesis 22:7,Matthew 2:1-23,Daniel 12:3.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... by helinues: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Ignoramus

Stars is the same as sun

All the stars are more than all the human being ever work on this earth.

Religions have done a lot of damages to people..

Same way they believed God make rains to rain
Re: The Hidden Mystery Of The Star In The Sky.... by jcross19: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2019
uchkochi:
THE MYSTERY OF THE STAR IN THE SKY. This is an epistle from heaven please take out time to read and also save it for references and further understanding. WE ARE NOT JUST IN THE END TIME, WE ARE IN THE ENDING OF THE END TIME.

I greet you specially in the name of Jesus Christ. How are you? I believe that you are fine or will be fine after this message. I pray for your understanding of this epistle in Jesus name.

The stars you see in the sky represents everyone on the earth. It may not be true scientifically but it is true spiritually. And I believe you will agree with me that before science came God existed. Those blue stars you see up there at night represents everyone. When a child is born his or her star appears up there. When Jesus was born,His star shone so bright and three wise men who understood the mystery of stars at that time saw it and located Jesus. God one day told Abraham that his children will be as many as the stars in the sky. Many people have studied the star diabolically, so we have sooth sayers, star gazers, horoscopic practitioners. If you look up there, not every star shines the same way, some are brighter, some are bigger. When you become a christian your star begins to shine, when you start fulfilling your destiny it shines brighter. Don't you know that your destiny can be delayed and even exchanged when the evil one covers your star. God's people are destroyed for lack of knowledge,especially this knowledge. Have you ever prayed for the security of your star? When the devil wants to attack a person, he locates the star, and covers it. No matter how you pray, if you don't pray for the protection of your star there may still be certain delays. So this message is to awake you to the truth of the importance of your star up there. The evil people know how to read a person's star and start manipulating it. We as children of God needs this understanding more.

Thank God Jesus is the BRIGHT MORNING STAR. Connect to Him and your star will begin to shine. Win souls for Jesus with your words and your lifestyle and your star will shine even brighter. Once your star shines up there your life becomes better down here. Lay your hand on your head and decree the shinning of your star. May be your star has been dim for years but from today things will begin to work together for your good in Jesus name. References; Job 38:7, Revelations 2:28, 22:17, Genesis 22:7,Matthew 2:1-23,Daniel 12:3.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
the star in the bible is just a proverbial word is not that star in the sky star is as the same with sun even some stars are bigger than our sun times 20.okay

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos / The 6 Woes Of Christ / Identify False Prophets, Preachers & Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.