Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon (25110 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I now see every yoruba youth as a yahoo boy sef
And you are going to Church this morning?!
Continue this way and you'll end up in Hell!
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... Yeah, that’s through. Let’s do that through mail. Sent already

Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
And you are going to Church this morning?!
Continue this way and you'll end up in Hell!
watch and pray my dear...watch and pray
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Psady(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2019
NOC1:

have you dashed her a penny before?
I have a friend who don't accept gift from people except from his parents, any other person is thank you may God bless you, and he doesn't give.
yepa! talk true? hmmm
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
watch and pray my dear...watch and pray
You are one-step in Hell already.
So, YOU, watch & pray...
No more arguments.
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
helinues:
You speak well

Others are hypocrites.

Simi especially shouldn't have put mouth in yahoo yahoo issues.. Not her.

Anyways, whether yahoo yahoo or gmail gmail, Karma is real
exactly my opinion... Unlike the one above u... Some people are so good at denying and lying that they even start believing in their own lies....

Anyways is easy to deny because in Nigeria no one asks sources of income... And everyone attributes sudden wealth to God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by bjbjbj: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Wetin you sing make yahoo boy one dey give you money. Notice me
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Lovelyn451(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
You are one-step in Hell already. So, YOU, watch & pray... No more arguments.
God bless you
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
God bless you
Good...
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Urchman200: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2019
kyenfinok:
Becareful of what you write on social media undecided undecided
what is wrong with what he said?even the efcc officials can they beat their chest and say all the money they have received all their life are from genuine sources?we all in this part of the world are lieing hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by poshflames1(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Yet you comment this on a platform owned by a Yoruba youth grin..your too dull
Lovelyn451:
I now see every yoruba youth as a yahoo boy sef

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

C'mon!!! how can i do girls when there're lots dicks shocked

sha dey careful.. coz dick dey wound person oo
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
its like a tag on SW...Yahoo zone...Jaywon's statement said it all
angry angry it's not a tag joorh
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ok smiley
.. still waiting for your reply
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by idonhammer: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Someone is asking you for a direction and you just waved your hands because u think he is a Yahoo..how una dey reason for that 9ja sef? Keep snubbing men righteous woman

Lovelyn451:
all of them o, my fear is that they're now migrating to kano as SARS is disturbing them in the sw, I met one the other day at d park asking me direction to a hotel, I just waved my hands to tell him I don't know
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
this one that they are babing u angry shey u have started doing girls ni sad
... haaa, boda otunba shey we no fit babe ourselves again ni...
Inu yin doti sir cheesy
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... haaa, boda otunba shey we no fit babe ourselves again ni...
Inu yin doti sir cheesy
sister mi.. no vex.. grin u know say tohyorsih gender dey seasonal cheesy tomorrow she fit turn male.. next week female. na wetin make me ask be that o
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
.. still waiting for your reply

The mail is danm slow..i'll send it with my other acc
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
sister mi.. no vex.. grin u know say tohyorsih gender dey seasonal cheesy tomorrow she fit turn male.. next week female. na wetin make me ask be that o
... lol, okay now.
Just kidding though grin
Happy Sunday
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Rosay15(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

The mail is danm slow..i'll send it with my other acc
... okay, no problem. Seen
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by tohyorsih(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... lol, okay now.
Just kidding though grin
Happy Sunday

Sent with this acc

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by tohyorsih(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:

Chai Otunba!!! iyen emi na shocked
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Lovelyn451(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
poshflames1:
Yet you comment this on a platform owned by a Yoruba youth grin..your too dull
wait...ive just learnt something new...this means the average yoruba youth is into anything that has to do with internet, so the owner of this platform chose to make good use of it while others use it for fraud, everyone is a suspect then,...SARS must not leave that region

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
rookidmart:

This is true. While no business person can beat their chest and claim they haven't collected money gotten from illegal sources (the cars you sell, or even sachet water that people buy from you, you don't know if they pay from proceeds of kidnap, armed robbery, etc), but that doesn't mean we should glorify those acts for whatever reason.
how do u reason?

is business
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... okay, no problem. Seen

Alright
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
sha dey careful.. coz dick dey wound person oo

Could you please explain further tongue undecided
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih:

Chai Otunba!!! iyen emi na shocked
cheesy na the truth na undecided
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by otunbalamba: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Could you please explain further tongue undecided
no.. not here wink
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
no.. not here wink

Why now? angry
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
no.. not here wink

Why now?
Re: I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon by rookidmart: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2019
pesinfada:
how do u reason?

is business

I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship / Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? / Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.