Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Every Man Is Corrupt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Man Is Corrupt (189 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Religious But Corrupt? / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / When A Man Is Not Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Is Corrupt by jonatoye(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Every Man is Corrupt

WORD FOR TODAY
By default every man is corrupt, the only time corruption will not manifest in our lives is when we submit ourselves to live in the spirit.
A man gives the work of the flesh the opportunity to manifest each time he refuses to walk in the spirit!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Galatians 5:16 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The works of flesh does not know or respect a man who is a Pastor, Prophet, Bishop, Reverend, General Overseer, who fails to walk in the spirit. We hear on daily basis the atrocities of men in various aspect of life and how many so called people of God drag His name in the mud.

The only man who will not fulfill the lust of the flesh is the one who chooses to submit himself to walk in the spirit. Every man who is not walking in the spirit no matter who he is and how long he has been in faith will be corrupt. There is no limit to the evil and shameful thing you can do if each time you choose not to allow God to work in you to do His good pleasure.

To walk in the spirit means to submit yourself to do the will of God as directed by the Holy Spirit in every situation and every point in time. It means to deny yourself, carry your cross and walking in the steps of Christ. Giving an allowance for God to work in you both to will and to do His good pleasure. Hence, the corrupt nature of a man will only be in subjection when we walk in the Spirit!

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to always yield myself to walk in Spirit in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
The output of a man's life at any level of life will be corruption each time he fails to walk in the Spirit!!!

Have a Spirit-filled Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Calling And Election Sure Part 1 / Paul Enenche - I Want To Live Where You Are [video + Lyrics] / DOWNLOAD: Best Worship Songs 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.