Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert (70037 Views)

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by OTayobami(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
columbus007:
See who dey mentor young adults, make he first mentor him sef before coming to mentor any person. Oloshi undecided

If dem say make you do an now now say dem go transfer N1m for your account............? reason the rest question makes you answer am by yourself
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes and they are very educated and not culturally trapped in medieval times... And they acknowledge he's an adult 27yrs of age in other climes are already responsible men and fathers.. And by the way falz is not just a musician but an intellectual..
Do you know what is an intellectual? What is intellectual about falz? His junk music or the poor production? Or his simple syllabic rhymes?

Next time you type this kind of nonsense, I'll click report so the mods will ban you.

1 Like

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by kernniejay(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
And this is the kind of nonsense they do up and down which makes them build mansions everywhere and drive posh cars? People that pay to visit these shows are insane.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by thunderbabs: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Falz don spoil finish. Dt girl like am o.. Na so dey go dey pretend until they hang their leg using the X and Y axis
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
Do you know what is an intellectual? What is intellectual about falz? His junk music or the poor production? Or his simple syllabic rhymes?

Next time you type this kind of nonsense, I'll click report so the mods will ban you.
mumuuuuuuu...even ur brain appears to have restricted u from using it.. So one can only be an intellectual in singing? Or only singers with good lyrical content be addressed as intellectuals?

Please define who is an intellectual? Please don't also forget before u embarrass yourself that falz is a qualified lawyer..

And don't forget to click the report button now...
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Twenty47(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's the money he realised from the concert that is responsible for that..
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
mumuuuuuuu...even ur brain appears to have restricted u from using it.. So one can only be an intellectual in singing? Or only singers with good lyrical content be addressed as intellectuals?

Please define who is an intellectual? Please don't also forget before u embarrass yourself that falz is a qualified lawyer..

And don't forget to click the report button now...
You're an idiot. A big one. Because a man is a lawyer doesn't mean he's an intellectual. There are thousands of lawyers who are idiots. There is nothing abstract, philosophical or brilliant about falz music, even asa our only true musical artist is not worthy to be called an intellectual. With money, anybody can be a lawyer, even the touts on the streets.

Be careful with your utterances.

Je ki ori e pe next time.

Let your head be correct next time.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Soul47(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:

You are right.

The only reason Falz trend in Nigeria is because most people don't care about lyricism or the message being passed.

That doesn't mean Falz don't have nice bars and songs, just that the popular ones arent dope.

Check out his moral instruction album, it's okay for me.

But when it comes to lyrical structure or shear intellectual bars, he doesn't have it.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by zoedew: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
dPriv:
and his parents attended the concert.

The last days are here truly! Morals gone to the dogs all in the name of supporting the “career” of a child! Can that be done at Ilawe and in his father’s compound! Shameful! Saddening!
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
You're an idiot. A big one. Because a man is a lawyer doesn't mean he's an intellectual. There are thousands of lawyers who are idiots. There is nothing abstract, philosophical or brilliant about falz music, even asa our only true musical artist is not worthy to be called an intellectual. With money, anybody can be a lawyer, even the touts on the streets.

Be careful with your utterances.

Je ki ori e pe next time.

Let your head be correct next time.
ode mani eleyi sha...iwo gannn fun ara ni opolo... U talk like an abiradinu omo.. Very reckless and unintellectual.

Don't drag me to ur realm of odensy... Because u are reminding me of ksa's lyrics... Won wa gun kpo won gbe mo ose dudu, won wa gbe fun padi yen, padi odensy...
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
That's child abuse
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ode mani eleyi sha...iwo gannn fun ara ni opolo... U talk like an abiradinu omo.. Very reckless and unintellectual.

Don't drag me to ur realm of odensy... Because u are reminding me of ksa's lyrics... Won wa gun kpo won gbe mo ose dudu, won wa gbe fun padi yen, padi odensy...
Empty headed agbero.....you have not given me reasons why falz is an intellectual. You have only been throwing insults...Poorly educated fellow...

Go and get a proper education.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Soul47:

You are right.

The only reason Falz trend in Nigeria is because most people don't care about lyricism or the message being passed.

That doesn't mean Falz don't have nice bars and songs, just that the popular ones arent dope.

Check out his moral instruction album, it's okay for me.

But when it comes to lyrical structure or shear intellectual bars, he doesn't have it.
Nigerians don't know music. How many Nigerians can identity music keys and notes? How many of them know the meaning of quaver, semiquaver?

Look at an idiot up there calling falz an intellectual.

So, if I mention complex lyricists like ab soul, talib kweli or pharaohe monche who make conscious musics as intellectuals, one idiot will call falz an intellectual.

Falz wey him best song, Mr soldier, no get any single sense.

1 Like

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
Empty headed agbero.....you have not given me reasons why falz is an intellectual. You have only been throwing insults...Poorly educated fellow...

Go and get a proper education.
ahahh u were expecting me to engage u So u can throw at me ur deluded opinions emanating from a very disgruntled mind?? U must be a very committed daftttttttt.. And very loyal to your stupidityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

It's clear to everyone reading diz that u are mentally not able to understand things perhaps u have down syndrome or autism no one knows... But u sure sound like one..

I asked u to define who is an intellectual... U didn't instead u started saying people procure certificates and not every lawyer is learned... But forgot to tell us what we can call those who didn't buy theirs...

You are very annoying and ur type of person I know very well... U are egocentric and ur ego is bigger than ur brain hence it drives and fuels ur ignorance..

Get lost please..!!!mtchewwwwww oponu rada rada...
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by freemi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
GistMore4:
Watch The Hilarious Video here >> http://gistmore.com/falz-removes-his-trouser-rocks-a-lady-on-stage-at-his-concert
and his parents were der. No shame at al
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ahahh u were expecting me to engage u So u can throw at me ur deluded opinions emanating from a very disgruntled mind?? U must be a very committed daftttttttt.. And very loyal to your stupidityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

It's clear to everyone reading diz that u are mentally not able to understand things perhaps u have down syndrome or autism no one knows... But u sure sound like one..

I asked u to define who is an intellectual... U didn't instead u started saying people procure certificates and not every lawyer is learned... But forgot to tell us what we can call those who didn't buy theirs...

You are very annoying and ur type of person I know very well... U are egocentric and ur ego is bigger than ur brain hence it drives and fuels ur ignorance..

Get lost please..!!!mtchewwwwww oponu rada rada...
simply put, An intellectual is one who employs abstract and philosophical thinking for the scrutinization of normative concepts.

Tell me, what is intellectual about the music or the personality of falz in general?

How has falz influenced the consciousness of the average Nigerian?

Olodo like you.....

Go and tear your certificates.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
simply put, An intellectual is one who employs abstract and philosophical thinking for the scrutinization of normative concepts.

Tell me, what is intellectual about the music or the personality of falz in general?

How has falz influenced the consciousness of the average Nigerian?

Olodo like you.....

Go and tear your certificates.
please for the last time get lost and stop embarrassing ur generations and teachers online... U are a confused soul, very erratic I doubt if u proof read before u post... I won't reply u anymore.. I think I have been able to separate the grains from the thorns... Fellow nairalanders can take over from me now... U are one hell of a handful ediot only ur idioticccccc ability is like dealing with a herd of idiotsssss.. Naturally one is overwhelming.

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by schamch: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
why is he removing his trousers now? in the presence of his parents. stupid act.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by killsmith(f): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
please for the last time get lost and stop embarrassing ur generations and teachers online... U are a confused soul, very erratic I doubt if u proof read before u post... I won't reply u anymore.. I think I have been able to separate the grains from the thorns... Fellow nairalanders can take over from me now... U are one hell of a handful ediot only ur idioticccccc ability is like dealing with a herd of idiotsssss.. Naturally one is overwhelming.
Insults as usual.

I Will not reply you anymore.

Bye fool!

Don't forget to tear your certificates.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
crackhouse:
that girl was molested... if it's me I Will sue him...

You will sue him because there was no agreement or payment before the show,take is easy they’re merely acting out their script.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by sonofElElyon: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
No such thing! Both words are contradictory

hopexter:

Consensual rape grin grin
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by SirLakes: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes and they are very educated and not culturally trapped in medieval times... And they acknowledge he's an adult 27yrs of age in other climes are already responsible men and fathers.. And by the way falz is not just a musician but an intellectual..
Gbam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:
Nigerians don't know music. How many Nigerians can identity music keys and notes? How many of them know the meaning of quaver, semiquaver?

So, if I mention complex lyricists like ab soul, talib kweli or pharaohe monche who make conscious musics as intellectuals, one idiot will call falz an intellectual.

hahaha I just decided to see what is going on the thread not surprised u are trying to win souls to ur realm of ignorance and I see our recruitment is slow �����but ur last message should have been thanks to me... Instead u wrote insults as usual ��� and that explains the level of hypocrisy and delusion only u harbor. U insulted me first in yoruba and continued in English... Without putting into cognizant that this is a faceless forum no one knows who is who... U think everyone can be cowed or bullied... Sorry man I'm not ur type and I don't entertain stupidity and bullying not when I'm around.. I will deal with u squarely...

Everything u have written on diz thread sold u out as an FG... Newspaper stand and buka analysts.. Awon frustrated graduates... Awon FG... Mojuba yin ooo.. Oponu as u sabi music reach even for sabogida ora dem nor fit sign u for cultural dance to sing ordinary tamiyogolo miyogolo tami yabati yabati bam bam�����

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by hopexter(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
sonofElElyon:
No such thing! Both words are contradictory

She wasn't forced into it.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by azeez1973(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]radarada angryradarada
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Soul47(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
killsmith:

You just summed it up.

Let's keep appreciating what we have till better ones come up, while still stating facts as they are.

I heard AbSoul will drop an album this year...

Still waiting.

Plus BlackStar 2...

BlackStar 1 was out of this world, Kweli and Mos are legendary.

1 Like

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by MOVIC6: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Money intoxicate
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by sonofElElyon: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Then consensual is sufficient

hopexter:

She wasn't forced into it.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Aladdin1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
nonsense and ingredient!!.wakanda iberiberism!!!.cant he perform without removing his trouser and displaying acts of indecency?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.