Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert (70034 Views)

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Adakintroy: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes and they are very educated and not culturally trapped in medieval times... And they acknowledge he's an adult 27yrs of age in other climes are already responsible men and fathers.. And by the way falz is not just a musician but an intellectual..

If poor man pull down pant DE rock girl for stage na una go call am name.

Plus don't call this clown an intellectuall. He is a continent far from that. School refine us. It does not make us behave like street morons for money. This way of living is beneath the dignity of intellectual.

I bet you see okonjo iweala Streep on stage with the world watching. A lawyer with no dignity is just a hussler.

1 Like

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
MYGRATEskillz:
But... Come o if I may ask?
Una wey carry the matter for head like this. Whatsup?
U dey fine your babe?
help me ask them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Hydronium(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Showbiz jere.

Sig please
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by heryourmeday(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
columbus007:
See who dey mentor young adults, make he first mentor him sef before coming to mentor any person. Oloshi undecided
I sight a useless yahoo yahoo boi here... Where did you leave your brain
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Adakintroy:

If poor man pull down pant DE rock girl for stage na una go call am name.

Plus don't call this clown an intellectuall. He is a continent far from that. School refine us. It does not make us behave like street morons for money. This way of living is beneath the dignity of intellectual.

I bet you see okonjo iweala Streep on stage with the world watching. A lawyer with no dignity is just a hussler.
bro good evening.. I really appreciate ur decorum... Bless up..

But haven said that i must quickly tell u that ur approach was the only thing that got u my audience.. Because I hate repulsive recalcitrant.....

Now I will try to ask u few questions.. Note please bro I'm not disputing anything u said or the other recalcitrant/ nuisance that tried so hard to be clever with me earlier.. But I want to establish something here to u guys...I know u are sucked up with the way things are done or what u see around u..... But it shouldn't detach the truth from ur lips or stop u from u thinking logically...

Both of u had argued if falz is an intellectual or not.. But sadly ur basis for discrediting him was shallow and archaic to me because anyone can do anything or be anything without taking their person from them or making them worse than the other...

My point is... Imagine me and my jokes here my yabs and disses... Should all dis make me a tout? The fact that I do that does it make me to be described as an empty person?

Ok...
Theodore John Kaczynski (/kəˈzɪnski/; born May 22, 1942), also known as the Unabomber (/ˈjuːnəbɒmər/), is an American domestic terrorist, former mathematics professor, and anarchist author.[2][3][4] A mathematics prodigy,[5] he abandoned an academic career in 1969 to pursue a primitive lifestyle. Between 1978 and 1995, he killed three people and injured 23 others in an attempt to start a revolution by conducting a nationwide bombing campaign targeting people involved with modern technology. In conjunction, he issued a social critique opposing industrialization while advocating a nature-centered form of anarchism.[6]

Ted Kaczynski was a renowned professor one of the best... With an alarming IQ.. Just read what he did... U guys would have said he wasn't an intellectual?? I don't get it.. Infact u guys I think the problem is the hypocrisy and Stockholm syndrome attached to the obsolete culture..

I understand education went to the dogs... I know we buy everything except life in Nigeria.. But how didnt guys arrive at the conclusion that falz isn't an intellectual because his lyrics aren't pleasing to u? And because he stripped that automatically stripped him of his person...??

To use iweala was ludicrous and ridiculous bro... Because u don't live with her... And what people do to be happy has no attachment to their profession...

You don't know me what I do, where I have been what I studied, but u will be surprised if u meet me.. I joke like a baby and light up every room with comics.. Should I be introduced as a wack?

I can go on and on.. But let's leave it here... I hope someday in the future u guys will find someone or a situation will explain u better..

Shalom ###

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Soul47(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

But haven said that i must quickly tell u that ur approach was the only thing that got u my audience.. Because I hate repulsive recalcitrant.....

Now I will try to ask u few questions.. Note please bro I'm not disputing anything u said or the other recalcitrant/ nuisance that tried so hard to be clever with me earlier.. But I want to establish something here to u guys...I know u are sucked up with the way things are done or what u see around u..... But it shouldn't detach the truth from ur lips or stop u from u thinking logically...

Both of u had argued if falz is an intellectual or not.. But sadly ur basis for discrediting him was shallow and archaic to me because anyone can do anything or be anything without taking their person from them or making them worse than the other...

My point is... Imagine me and my jokes here my yabs and disses... Should all dis make me a tout? The fact that I do that does it make me to be described as an empty person?

Ok...
Theodore John Kaczynski (/kəˈzɪnski/; born May 22, 1942), also known as the Unabomber (/ˈjuːnəbɒmər/), is an American domestic terrorist, former mathematics professor, and anarchist author.[2][3][4] A mathematics prodigy,[5] he abandoned an academic career in 1969 to pursue a primitive lifestyle. Between 1978 and 1995, he killed three people and injured 23 others in an attempt to start a revolution by conducting a nationwide bombing campaign targeting people involved with modern technology. In conjunction, he issued a social critique opposing industrialization while advocating a nature-centered form of anarchism.[6]

Ted Kaczynski was a renowned professor one of the best... With an alarming IQ.. Just read what he did... U guys would have said he wasn't an intellectual?? I don't get it.. Infact u guys I think the problem is the hypocrisy and Stockholm syndrome attached to the obsolete culture..

I understand education went to the dogs... I know we buy everything except life in Nigeria.. But how didnt guys arrive at the conclusion that falz isn't an intellectual because his lyrics aren't pleasing to u? And because he stripped that automatically stripped him of his person...??

To use iweala was ludicrous and ridiculous bro... Because u don't live with her... And what people do to be happy has no attachment to their profession...

You don't know me what I do, where I have been what I studied, but u will be surprised if u meet me.. I joke like a baby and light up every room with comics.. Should I be introduced as a wack?

I can go on and on.. But let's leave it here... I hope someday in the future u guys will find someone or a situation will explain u better..

Shalom ###

This is a better approach to validate your point.

Any inference made was made out of mere observations (to the best of our knowledge), nothing else.

But you can agree with me that Falz doesn't use multisyllabic rhymes or double entendre. Lol

He may be an intellectual within but he don't act it much.

Though his album Moral Instruction really speaks a lot.
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Adakintroy: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

Ok...

Shalom ###

You mention a certain John kaczynsky. My take is a twisted fellow. Again you must not kill is a grand norm. If you are intellectual, it's the first thing you know.. intellect appeal to reason not compelling through fear. Educated yes,intellectual no. Intellect has an end, he probably did not reach it.

As for falz I don't hate him. Among the lots I think he is a stand out. He advocates well for right behavior at times through music. "This is nigeria" vidoe particular got my attention. I listen to some of his song. But he seem like a cross. One not willing to go the whole yard. You talk one breath of all the young girls have join gang, and all the good boys too have join gangs. Signify a drop in morality and decency and good upright societal behavior and you turn round to display this.

If you criticise pastors and you promote indecency where is your honor. Why is your integrity. Where is your duty. We're is your intellect. For him its a topic to make sale. Without any conviction. Which makes him a hussler in my book.

I respect your take, but what is shallow for one is shallow still remains . Dipicting men or women is this manner or form consistently in the music industry is so for me always. Am not over righteous. Just learning to call things by their name. The society is getting too toxic and some people can't breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2019
Adakintroy:

You mention a certain John kaczynsky. My take is a twisted fellow. Again you must not kill is a grand norm. If you are intellectual, it's the first thing you know.. intellect appeal to reason not compelling through fear. Educated yes,intellectual no. Intellect has an end, he probably did not reach it.

As for falz I don't hate him. Among the lots I think he is a stand out. He advocates well for right behavior at times through music. "This is nigeria" vidoe particular got my attention. I listen to some of his song. But he seem like a cross. One not willing to go the whole yard. You talk one breath of all the young girls have join gang, and all the good boys too have join gangs. Signify a drop in morality and decency and good upright societal behavior and you turn round to display this.

If you criticise pastors and you promote indecency where is your honor. Why is your integrity. Where is your duty. We're is your intellect. For him its a topic to make sale. Without any conviction. Which makes him a hussler in my book.

I respect your take, but what is shallow for one is shallow still remains . Dipicting men or women is this manner or form consistently in the music industry is so for me always. Am not over righteous. Just learning to call things by their name. The society is getting too toxic and some people can't breath.
i liked and shared ur comment because it Microsofted me lol...

It made me to know that there's hope for mankind, especially where u stated u learning to call things by their names and not over religious... That sounded so much like me... Although I'm no longer learning as I have always been like that hence I have only qualitative friends and not quantitative...if we may..

I completely concur with ur observations and assertions..

But there's always gonna be a distinction in everything... What they call the Red line..

You can't really determine one's intentions and one's actions often can't be used to judge their personality in totality...

I maintain that I have listened to falz speak, heard some of his songs... And I made my conclusions, I might be wrong, but it's my opinion...

Life is no winner takes it all...

My choice of words here and opinions has earned me unprintable names here but if I meet with u, u will understand that sometimes you shouldn't judge a book by its cover..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by opebiboy: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Falz is wack
Re: TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert by absoul: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
killsmith:
Nigerians don't know music. How many Nigerians can identity music keys and notes? How many of them know the meaning of quaver, semiquaver?

Look at an idiot up there calling falz an intellectual.

So, if I mention complex lyricists like ab soul, talib kweli or pharaohe monche who make conscious musics as intellectuals, one idiot will call falz an intellectual.

Falz wey him best song, Mr soldier, no get any single sense.

Soul47:

You just summed it up.

Let's keep appreciating what we have till better ones come up, while still stating facts as they are.

I heard AbSoul will drop an album this year...

Still waiting.

Plus BlackStar 2...

BlackStar 1 was out of this world, Kweli and Mos are legendary.

Nice one guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.