Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles (15799 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by OtemAtum: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
quirus:

Do you take time to watch true christian channels on TV to hear great testimonies of those who have experienced and are still experiencing verifiable miracles daily.

As for me I have enough miraculous experiences and interventions in my life through prayers to know miracles still occur.

Forget about miracles that doesn't happen to people you know personally. Those are called staged miracles. Maybe it would be nice enough if you can share your so called miracles and we'll check them out if they are actually spectacular or not.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by OtemAtum: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
maestroferddi:
Don't be ignorant.

Ask me because I am a walking miracle.
Please can you share your miracle, let's see if it's worth being called a testimony. Peace.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by paxonel(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Finallydead:

Bro, love without power is humanistic love.
true!
And that is exactly how God want us to be.
Being human.
Do you know that there is power in just being human and not being pretending that you have extraordinary power?

Although power may work without love. Divine love however activates supernatural power. Dont be misguided. Many people accept and spread this lie of demons when they can't figure out how to activate the power of God.
if I may ask, what do you need the divine power for?
To show to people that you have it, then they will come around your church for healing and you make yourself indispensable in their lives?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Emmaculate77(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
paxonel:
millions?
God does not deal with millions, they don't detect for him.
very true
that shouldn't be the case anymore.
Supernatural manifestations were meant to convince the Pharisees and the Jews in Jesus days on earth that's why we see the miracles today in the bible.
Miracles were never meant to be extended to this modern day rather Love, knowledge and understanding which are the greatest miracle ever is what is expected of us this modern day.
that happens to only those who don't have the knowledge of scriptures.
very true!
Because signs and wonders was the demand of the people of John the Baptist generation for them to believe, that's why Jesus described them as wicked and adulterous generation.
But guess what?
The least person in God's kingdom is greater than John the Baptist and everyone in that generation.
In God's kingdom, there is nothing like miracle because everything is perfect the way God created it.
Rather, what should give us amazement should be Love, education and understanding, not any miracles and emotions.
Think about that.
You are right though...
But I certainly know what I am telling you from experience. Do you think you will feel loved when you go through what Job went through without getting result?. Do you think you will be proud of your faith after telling people that God answers prayers without having your own child after 25 years of marriage?.
I recommend you listen to Apostle Joshua Selman's message "above the storms".
I have met people who have gone through things in life and those who are going through things; I mean genuine Christians.
It is your result that speaks when men come knocking and not your love. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by jclassiq(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Finallydead:
The thing is we are wrongly indoctrinated in christendom today in every way so that the average believer doesn't have a set goal for his faith. Even some here are saying we don't need miracles today just love (what an oxymoron, true love gives birth to miracles even though they can happen without love which was Pauls point in 1Cor 12-14). So without clearly defined goals we automatically are stagnant and not developing our faith. Our many celebrated figures worsen things by not preaching the true word of God but preach all sorts of stuff which ends in leaving believers only with responsibility of sowing into their anointing through seeds, tithes and offerings and an impractical (because they're only told to but not how to utilise grace to) task of living righteously (no real standards marked out). Good news though is God wasn't taken by surprise by man's failure in handling the gift of grace and all good and evil will only spice the story He's writing through history. Watch how He's gonna unite us in the true faith to attain the fullness of the stature of the son of God in the unfolding times beginning with the soon release of several men he's kept behind the scenes who he's been training like David and his mighty men in cave Adullam onto centre stage to dazzle and reclaim this world with the display of His raw power and glory as in bible days. They will teach the true gospel clearly and unambiguously so people can grow in their relationship with God. Heralding the good news so we don't lose hope, the time for this is already so close.

Why does your moniker say FinallyDead? I hope it means dead to sin.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by mimopel(f): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, send your WhatsApp number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by 1x2x3: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
jclassiq:

If you were a christian and had a Bible I would have referred you to the book of Psalms 37. Pls read from verse 1 to end if possible. Use NIV version preferably so that you can understand the English.

It will give you an idea that just because someone somewhere is succeeding doesn't mean they are on the right with God. And he says don't envy them at all.

Pls read that chapter. Thank you.

I'm a Christian but not a blind one. If you want to teach or debate please quote or screenshot the whole chapter here and I will flaw your entire point.

There's no envy here, sometimes you need to be logical. I need you to clarify how what I started has anything to do with being envious.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by 1x2x3: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
destiny4luv:
I need a miracle in my life.

What kind of miracle?
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by 1x2x3: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
quirus:

Do you take time to watch true christian channels on TV to hear great testimonies of those who have experienced and are still experiencing verifiable miracles daily.

As for me I have enough miraculous experiences and interventions in my life through prayers to know miracles still occur.

I challenge you to list the things you call or assume to be miracles. You may end up not having a proper knowledge of what a miracle is.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by MuttleyLaff: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:
I understand you and, of cause, I agree with what you said. Love, true Love is all we need. I will also add that you can not truly love and live in sin. No matter the deceitful Ness of the heart, it is NOT possible for a guy to truly love a girl and be sleeping with her when she's not his wife. Because he would not only think that such would destroy the girl's life but would also know that it is an adultery against her future husband. Because the girl could get pregnant and lose her womb through abortion, the girl may never be able to stay faithful to her future husband who may not satisfy her like him, etc.
Who child of God does something like that, hmm? Deceiving or misleading others when having no intention of maintaining a loving and committed long lasting relationship, erhn?

EternalBeing:
I'm creating these threads so that we Christians can all rub minds together, learn from one another, help one another grow to maximize our lives for our LORD while we await His 2nd coming. The Bible says "Iron sharpeneth Iron"
"We should not stop gathering together with other believers, as some of you are doing. Instead, we must continue to encourage each other even more as we see the day of the Lord coming."
- Hebrews 10:25

Kudos to you for subscribing to Hebrews 10:25 above

EternalBeing:
Finally, I will like to remind you that most Christians, especially those living focused holy life, are already endowed with Power to do Signs and Wonders but they don't realize it or they are doubting. Taking the case of disciples of Jesus for example. They never knew they could do miracles until they took the bold step to try to. "Faith without work is dead" They came back to Jesus so surprised and elated that they were able to do Miracles as JESUS has been doing.
Luke 1:17. They said, “Lord, even demons obey us when we use the power and authority of your name!”
"15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.
"
- Mark 16:15-18

I think you meant Luke 10:17 above there and not Luke 1:17. Jesus usually sent the believers on training fields, I guess this is what about Apostle Joshua Selman, that you mention below tries to copy by encouraging his congregation members to have the mind to do same and similar.

The only difference between the twelve's and the seventy-two's testing fields, was that the seventy-two were now sent to have the test on a widespread and wider ground, meaning, they were sent to the Jews and Gentiles alike.

The seventy-two passed the test, returned with joy and testified to Jesus, in Luke 10:17 with the following words:
"Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name.", just as you earlier posted.

Now, EternalBeing, Mark 16:15-18 above, though has been fulfilled, it doesnt mean the miraculous has ceased. I can shared more light on this if requested

EternalBeing:
That one thing I love so much about Pastor Joshua Selman. I've never met him in person. After the Bible Course training in his Ministry, fasting, prayers, etc. He then sends the youths to Hospitals to lay hand and heal the sick, market places to pay for mad people and deliver them from demons of madness, he even ecourages them that if they see people carrying new dead body, they should stop them to raise the dead up. Amazingly, crazy testimonies often follow their outing. We live in crazy times and only those with crazy Faith would dominate the coming generation. That man is raising fierce end Time Soldiers of Christs. You shall soon see his progenitor shake the World with massive Miracles. That man understands that "A Success without a Successor is a successful Failure"
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"
- Romans 10:14

I know Pastor Joshua Selman too but just like you I've never met him in person. I have listen to him, and if honest with you, it stated with wanting to see how his theology pans out, unfortunately I wouldnt disclose what my findings about him are, except than to say, eat the straws Pastor Joshua Selman gives out, but watch out to spit out the sticks

In light of Romans 10:14 above, we thank God for the life of the likes of Apostle Joshua Selman.

EternalBeing:
Like you rightly said, miracles may not really matter to we that are, by HIS Grace, established in HIM. But as for those still out there in the world, the LORD JESUS Himself said in John 4:48 that without Signs and Wonders, they won't believe. So, let's Pray the more that HE empowers us to do Miracles. If HE then delighted us for other services that does not require that, so be it
"1Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came and tested Jesus by asking Him to show them a sign from heaven.
2But He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red,’
3and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!
4A wicked and adulterous generation demands a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Then He left them and went away.
"
- Matthew 16:1-4

EternalBeing, please try and understand now because I didnt mean or say miracles may not really matter to we, that are, by HIS Grace, established in HIM. What I advanced was that. not everyone will or can do miracles
That notwithstanding, miracles are happening every moment of the day, in our bodies, even in the world all around or within us EternalBeing, but notice our Lord, Jesus Christ ooo, in Matthew 16:4 above, says its a wicked and adulterous generation that demands a sign EternalBeing. To be honest with EternalBeing, blessed are they who believe without miracles, signs and wonder

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Finallydead: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
paxonel:

true!
And that is exactly how God want us to be.
Being human
Do you know that there is power in just being human and not being pretending that you have extraordinary power?

Sorry bro but God didn't come to this earth to die and give you divine life just so you can love in a human way and not 'pretend to have His life. He gave you His life so you can live it rather than yours. You shouldn't just be good to people, you should be 'God' in every sense that He was when on the earth. That's why he put His life in you except you're just 'pretending' that His life is in you which I believe you're not. So your quest should be how to get this life flowing out of u.

if I may ask, what do you need the divine power for?
To show to people that you have it, then they will come around your church for healing and you make yourself indispensable in their lives?

Im sorry bro that there are so many who seem to be using divine power for things of that sort. But they shouldn't stop us from using divine power for the right reasons. Our Lord walked in divine power to set people free from Satans bondage (Acts 10:38). If you really want to set men free from sin, sickness and satanic bondage in general today you need divine power. (1Cor 4:20) Satanic captivity grows in our world today because of the lack of it. Paul says our struggle ain't against flesh and blood but .... (Eph 6: 10) and he recommends the right approach to power by his comparisons b/w the love way and the no love way in 1Cor 12-14.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Finallydead: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Why does your moniker say FinallyDead? I hope it means dead to sin.lol
Good try bro tho. But for now i think its wiser to keep it a secret

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by jimmynauty: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
smh
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by paxonel(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Finallydead:

Sorry bro but God didn't come to this earth to die and give you divine life just so you can love in a human way and not 'pretend to have His life. He gave you His life so you can live it rather than yours. You shouldn't just be good to people, you should be 'God' in every sense that He was when on the earth. That's why he put His life in you except you're just 'pretending' that His life is in you which I believe you're not. So your quest should be how to get this life flowing out of u.
hello, having the life of God in you does not mean you should have any supernatural power to perform miracles.
Yes it is true that some people are gifted with gifts of miracles for signs and wonders but I'm saying that there are other gifts of the spirit much more better than that of miracles. grin

Im sorry bro that there are so many who seem to be using divine power for things of that sort. But they shouldn't stop us from using divine power for the right reasons. Our Lord walked in divine power to set people free from Satans bondage (Acts 10:38).
unfortunately, a lot of people claiming to have supernatural powers for deliverance cannot identify those who are in boundage that should be set free and those who are already free and do not need any deliverance. All they do is to tackle fellow ignorant Christians in church telling them they need deliverance meanwhile they cannot approach any Muslim or non Christian to tell them they are in boundage that they need deliverance or even cast demon out of them in public like Jesus Christ and early apostles did in the bible. Is that not treachery?

If you really want to set men free from sin, sickness and satanic bondage in general today you need divine power. (1Cor 4:20) Satanic captivity grows in our world today because of the lack of it. Paul says our struggle ain't against flesh and blood but .... (Eph 6: 10) and he recommends the right approach to power by his comparisons b/w the love way and the no love way in 1Cor 12-14.
thank God you concluded by saying the right approach to power is the love way and not miracles.
I'm telling you that you can set men free from sin, satanic captivity and sickness by mere loving them. You don't need miracles or supernatural power to do that.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by paxonel(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Emmaculate77:

You are right though...
But I certainly know what I am telling you from experience. Do you think you will feel loved when you go through what job went through without getting result?
remember, Job's case was a contest between God and Satan
Job could not possibly have control over his predicament, not everyone's case is like that.

Do you think you will be proud of your faith after telling people that God answers prayers without having your own child after 25 years of marriage?.
not having a child after 25 years may be a situation beyond the individuals ability to solve and therefore may requires God's supernatural intervention.
But if God still do not intervene, there is the option of adopting a child from an orphanage and that is the power of love I'm talking about.
It comes from the mind, it makes the person forever happy as though the problem is not there in the first place.

I recommend you listen to Apostle Joshua Selman's message "above the storms".
I have met people who have gone through things in life and those who are going through things; I mean genuine Christians. I know what I am telling you.
It is your result that speaks when men come knocking and not your love. Good day.
well, i will say one does not have to prove any result for anyone come knocking you cannot satisfy everyone, you must love yourself first before loving others.
Infact, there are no point creating expectations and standards of living for everyone to see in the first place.
For anyone to live happily he should follow his heart and satisfy himself first, you can't give out what you don't have.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:
Life lives is the blood, Leviticus 17:13-14. For miracle to be performed, a superior Life force has to flow through the Vessel to the receiver of the miracle in order for the extraordinary suspension of the familiar natural laws to occur.

When the superior Life force flows out and take over through the human vessel, a miraculous transformation happens. Jesus asked "who touched me?" in Luke 8:45-46. For HE perceived some virtue (life force) had gone out of HIM to transform the woman with the 12 years issue of blood. When someone becomes a born again Christian, he/she becomes directly reconnected to HIS creator and regains the direct access to the Source of Life which Adam lost; which all Humanity lost through Adam. For this reason did Jesus come, to reconnect all Humanity back to our CREATOR through holiness. When you receive JESUS and permanently focus on being holy, the supernatural becomes your natural regardless of weather you know it or not. Unfortunately, devil has used this modern World system to dumb down most Christians to the fact that they are the most Powerful set of Beings on Earth.

Before Jesus came to show us how to live forever, make the Way of eternal Life available and accessible for all Humanity, Jews like Daniel that reconnected to the CREATOR of Humanity was able to manifest miracles like shutting lions mouth, Elijah called down fire from above, Joshua paused Time, Moses parted the Sea, etc. If you doubt that these things ever happened in the Bible, then research the Miracles that Christians still performed long after JESUS has gone to Heaven.

Years ago, so many people that reconnected to the great CREATOR through Jesus, performed countless Miracles that we still hear of today. Even our very own Ayodele Babalola performed so many incredible Miracles here in Nigeria. Read the Book "God's Generals" and you marvel at the level of Heavenly Authority and dominion exercised by those Christians on Nature, physical occurrences, situations, kingdom of darkness, and existence as a whole. Those Men lived as originally intended by GOD ALMIGHTY for Man, they exercised full Authority over the Earth, over circumstances, over demons, over Satan, and over Creation. You will see that the current famine of Miracles, the visible lack of power and evidence of ALMIGHTY GOD's intervention was not so.

Satan must have been so taken aback and annoyed about the Miracles of those era of God's Generals. He intensified his effort "to STEAL, to kill, and to destroy" by using his most effective tool against Humanity.

That's why those that have been deceived and enslaved by him force sex appeals into your face on the Streets, TV, Internet, Radio, etc. Even in Church.

Scientifically, it has been proven that excessive sex and masturbation causes permanent damage biologically, psychologically (and Spiritually). You can never tell a witch or wizard by physical look. They are in clubs, they are in Church. Sex is far more spiritual than physical. So, Premarital sex, sex outside marriage is even far more deadly because the Person you open the Door of your Body/Life/Soul to, comes in with all that is in him/her(the blessings/curses/demons). You don't even need to be a witch or wizard before Satan use you to destroy the person you are having premarital sex with, the sin already gives him authority over you.

Sex is addictive and it has been scientifically proven that excessive sex make people duller and less productive. devil knows this and use this to waste so many glorious Destinies. There are 2 Bloods in Man and Life lives in both of them: the Red Blood cell, Erythrocytes that carries life-Oxygen. The White Blood cell Lymphocytes carries your protection and defense (your Spiritually inner defense too). That's why when they want to catch a man they'll send a woman to him. Spam is Blood; Sperm cells are white Blood cell. The more you waste it unnecessarily, the more defenseless you (and your Glory) become to microbes and even spiritual scavengers. Even when you masturbate, a demon stands beside to harvest good things that comes out of your Life through the secretion. For doubters, a demon called Moloch and/or his minions are always on ground beside those committing aborting to harvest the spiritual virtues in the blood during the abortion process, Google it.

Christians are not performing miracles as of old because most are losing the Power to so by being indiscipline Satan knows that Power from the CREATOR starts entering a Believers life when he accepts Jesus. He knows that that Life Force from the CREATOR builds us in the Christian blood, especially those Christians that ask God for it, or pray for Power to Change their Generation for good. So, over the years he has devised and mastered the trick of using sex to steal those Power by using his agents. He would wait for a Christian brother to fast and pray for Power from above. As soon as ALMIGHTY GOD answer the brother prayer, satan would send his agent to hijack the me Authority through sex.

I've not seen any one that genuinely totally submitted to GOD and regret it later, unless those self-deceiving Christians. Like myself, most of my genuine Christian mates are doing fine now.
Unless you are married, abstinence makes you spiritually Strong and invincible.
To run away from sin is not a favour to GOD but a sure protection for your Glory and Destiny.
I remember when I newly made up my mind not only to be genuinely bornagain but to take full charge of my Destiny, after like 2 months of no sex, I would be feeling Hot. Unholy suggestions came, like:

1. "If u r afraid of Satan hijacking your Glory through those girls, why not just let go on and ejaculate when you dream? It's so sweet na!"
2. "You are missing the sweet feeling of ejaculation now, whenever those ur beautiful Exes call you and u r alone, just listen to the sweet voice, be Hot and release"
3. "Biologically, too much sperm is not good for you."
I fought those thoughts tooth and nail, I refused to bulge. What actually helped was that I was inwardly and audibly repeating the Bible verse: Romans 6:14 "Sin shall NOT have dominion over You!" and Roman 12:2. Never stop, never give up on "reNewing your Mind" renewal of the Mind is the KEY to live free from sin. Our GOD is a Speaking GOD. Chanting those Scriptures as if they are Incantations really helped me. If you conquer the Battle at the thought Level, you've conquered the Battle on all Levels"
I refused to wallow in the fact that my Mind was still so impure, so I frantically searched for how to prevent dirty thoughts from entering my heart. I read several books and listened to several tapes on how control my Thoughts. Then I read "HE Came to Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown and discover how demons inject personalized thoughts, the ex-satanist reveal so much secret that they've tried too hard to kill her, also scandalize her. Holy Spirit also told me to starve the demons to death, "releasing your sperm outside marriage is handing over your Protection to your enemy".

Ever since I stopped being spiritually stupid, I grew from being a child of GOD to a Son of GOD. Among several Miracles that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has done through me, the very first one I remembered was the instruction HE gave me during 3 days personal Vigil. HE said I should order a tree that has been long dead back to life. So, each morning of the 3 days vigil, I stopped by the dead tree and decree that it should come alive. I was awed by the 4th morning when I got to the tree as truly saw fresh leaves sprouting out. Everybody were surprised to see the tree come back to life, but only the guy that were living with me knew what happened. It really strengthened our Faith in ALMIGHTY GOD. My people, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is very real! Decide to permanently live to please your CREATOR and you will never regret you did.

Nice one. I'm a living testimony.
Ever since I rededicated my life to Jesus and began exercising authority in Him, I have experienced tremendous changes in every aspect of my life. As in...while I yet think about a thing, God does it for me.

Life in Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Finallydead: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
thank God you concluded by saying the right approach to power is the love way and not miracles.
I'm telling you that you can set men free from sin, satanic captivity and sickness by mere loving them. You don't need miracles or supernatural power to do that

Totally misunderstood me bro. Check the text i gave (1Cor 12 -1Cor14) like paul, i never advocated for love without power, i said love producing power otherwise your love ain't well developed or worse still aint spirit energised (just humanistic lacking the divine element)

hello, having the life of God in you does not mean you should have any supernatural power to perform miracles.
Yes it is true that some people are gifted with gifts of miracles for signs and wonders but I'm saying that there are other gifts of the spirit much more better than that of miracles. grin

Take it from the lips of the Lord Himself (Mk 16:17). Again, if you let his life flow through you, it would be as if He was walking this earth again through you doing the same things He did when He was on earth, healing all sickness and casting out demons.

unfortunately, a lot of people claiming to have supernatural powers for deliverance cannot identify those who are in boundage that should be set free and those who are already free and do not need any deliverance. All they do is to tackle fellow ignorant Christians in church telling them they need deliverance meanwhile they cannot approach any Muslim or non Christian to tell them they are in boundage that they need deliverance or even cast demon out of them in public like Jesus Christ and early apostles did in the bible. Is that not treachery?
Thats why you should get have love that produces power. You have just identified a need, but apparently have no power to meet that need. Love meets needs. Gods love meets supernatural needs. If you love those people show them the living Christ through you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by BackToLife: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nice one. I'm a living testimony.
Ever since I rededicated my life to Jesus and began exercise authority in Him, I have experienced tremendous changes in every aspect of my life. As in...while I yet think about a thing, God does it for me.

Life in Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Thank you Jesus.

HALLELUYAH!

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by CodeTemplar: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Funaki:

the guy had no faith to be healed. He was only expecting money, he was not expecting miracle.

Acts 3 [2] And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. [4] And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. [5] And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
He was expecting to receive something but we cannot rule out healing being that something.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by akdjr(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
I humble myself sir. But that doesn't make u smart either. I never said there is no God but what was written about God in that deceptive book called Bible is all false. A book that claim that God destroyed the entire earth with water and only Noah and his family survived. And you want me to believe that book. point
maestroferddi:
Was the Bible wrong when it says in Psalms 14:1 that the fool says in his heart that there is no God.
L lol
You can see how unbelief is making you sound and look foolsh and dumb...

You were expecting a mother to teach a 3-year old female child the process of conception and baby-making just because you wanted to appear smart?

Humble yourself my friend ....
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by oaroloye(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2019
SHALOM!

EternalBeing:
Life lives is the blood, Leviticus 17:13-14. For miracle to be performed, a superior Life force has to flow through the Vessel to the receiver of the miracle in order for the extraordinary suspension of the familiar natural laws to occur.

INCORRECT.

The Scripture said that the life of THE FLESH is in the Blood.

Don't you believe in "LIFE-AFTER-DEATH?"

How much life did the Rich Man and Lazarus have, after their bodies had decayed?

Theories must take all relevant data into account, to be valid.

EternalBeing:

When the superior Life force flows out and take over through the human vessel, a miraculous transformation happens. Jesus asked "who touched me?" in Luke 8:45-46. For HE perceived some virtue (life force) had gone out of HIM to transform the woman with the 12 years issue of blood. When someone becomes a born again Christian, he/she becomes directly reconnected to HIS creator and regains the direct access to the Source of Life which Adam lost; which all Humanity lost through Adam. For this reason did Jesus come, to reconnect all Humanity back to our CREATOR through holiness. When you receive JESUS and permanently focus on being holy, the supernatural becomes your natural regardless of weather you know it or not.

[b]THE OYINBO CHRISTIAN CLERGY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, ARE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNJUST STEWARDS.

They LIE about EVERYTHING. They cannot help it: it is their nature.

The Syrian Aramaic Scholar, GEORGE LAMSA, attempted to set them straight on the misinterpretations of The Bible based on Latin and Greek mistranslations, but they didn't want to hear it.

Thanks to the proscribed FRANKLIN HALL Ministry, I was able to obtain one of the few LAMSA PESHITTA Bible Translations in the country.

Fortunately, it is now available via Internet. At least its New Testament is available as an Android App.

"BORN AGAIN" was an Aramaic Idiom meaning: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." In modern English, we would say, "TO REINVENT ONESELF.

Therefore, in their ignorance, the Oyinbos piled blasphemous presumption upon blasphemous presumption, and jacked up Lord Yeshua's Born Again Doctrine into something It is not- aided and abetted by False Christian False Apostle PAUL'S PHARISEE HERESY of IMAGINARY RIGHTEOUSNESS, which Lord Yeshua condemned.

Therefore, they invented the False Idea that RECITING THE SINNERS' PRAYER MAKES ONE A BORN-AGAIN CHILD OF GOD.

It usually cannot, because GENTILES LACK THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS, AND SERVE LORD YESHUA.

The Hebrews had a Ritual Dedication to God called BAR/BAT MITZVAH (Son/Daughter-of-Commandment). They were supposed to spend the next seven years of their lives learning The Way of God, so that, by age 20, they would be ready to hear The Call of God.

Very few of them took it seriously. Therefore, they never understood their Prophets.

With you, it is even worse, because you do not know what you do not know- but their Sin us based on their knowing full well what was required of them, and deliberately turning their backs on it.

A CHILD OF GOD CANNOT BE MADE TO SIN BY ANY AGENCY.

The OYINBOS say that just because you are "BORN-OF-GOD," THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT SIN.

Lord Yeshua called that THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES, and flagged It as a threat capable of destroying his Church.

The Oyinbo Clergymen are unjust Stewards, who always fight against True Doctrine, being Unjust Stewards, who hate those who are more stedfastness in The Truth than themselves.

EternalBeing:

Unfortunately, devil has used this modern World system to dumb down most Christians to the fact that they are the most Powerful set of Beings on Earth. [/b]

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO "DUMB-DOWN" A "CHILD-OF-GOD?

Is God some sort of deadbeat parent, who does not know how to communicate with His own Offspring?

The Oyinbo Clergymen have ready answers to allay all suspicions that their version of The Born-Again Experience is a counterfeit.

The people calling themselves Christians are not usually powerful. Most of them have no idea what they are doing.

The "mainstream" Churches have no need of followers who genuinely believe that they can hear the real Voice of God, and can *see* Him, Lord Yeshua, and Angels.

Anyone who has an experience like that is ordered to downplay It, or face expulsion. A small illiterate kid who has seen "Jesus," is much more authoritative than a glorified Archbishop with more academic and theological degrees than a thermometer.

One message from an authentic Spirit Being can destroy a whole denomination.

This is their Greatest Nightmare.

All of the Christian Churches were created by UNJUST STEWARDS, and are controlled by The Devil. Without exception.

EternalBeing:

Before Jesus came to show us how to live forever, make the Way of eternal Life available and accessible for all Humanity, Jews like Daniel that reconnected to the CREATOR of Humanity was able to manifest miracles like shutting lions mouth, Elijah called down fire from above, Joshua paused Time, Moses parted the Sea, etc. If you doubt that these things ever happened in the Bible, then research the Miracles that Christians still performed long after JESUS has gone to Heaven.

Daniel was not a JEW: Prophet Daniel was a HEBREW. The Jews of today were never Hebrews: they are the descendants of Oyinbos who converted to Judaism in the 9th Century.

They are impostors who invaded and seized The Promised Land. The original Hebrews were Blacks. Igbos, Bantus, and Ashantis are some of their descendants.

They know this, and have strenuously fought to keep that a secret for seven decades.

They have consistently hidden or destroyed all artifacts that prove that the Hebrews were Blacks. Their University of Haifa has allegedly said that they have no archaeological proof for anything in The Bible.

How does that work?

It doesn't.

YESHUA bar NUN and Prophet ISAIAH stopped Time. This was reportedly corroborated by a NASA Project investigating Ancient Stellar Positions.

This was made famous by a Christian contractor to NASA, who wrote it up in a popular Christian book.

Now that he is safely dead, they have now come out to say that that experiment NEVER HAPPENED.

Oyinbos always lie.

EternalBeing:

Years ago, so many people that reconnected to the great CREATOR through Jesus, performed countless Miracles that we still hear of today. Even our very own Ayodele Babalola performed so many incredible Miracles here in Nigeria. Read the Book "God's Generals" and you marvel at the level of Heavenly Authority and dominion exercised by those Christians on Nature, physical occurrences, situations, kingdom of darkness, and existence as a whole. Those Men lived as originally intended by GOD ALMIGHTY for Man, they exercised full Authority over the Earth, over circumstances, over demons, over Satan, and over Creation.

GOD'S GENERALS was written by ROBERTS LIAR[/i]DON, who claimed to have seen [i]JESUS as a boy, and to have gone to Heaven and been shown around there.

Among things he saw there, was a "warehouse" where Human Body Parts for people who need Healing are kept, like a Butcher's Shop.

If you need a new arm, leg, liver, kidney, heart, or whatever, it will come from there.

The high part of the Vision or whatever this was, was when he and "JESUS" played together in a river in Heaven.

With so many terrible things going on on the Earth at the time- 99% of his Teachings lost, and the 1% that remains, misinterpreted. Every Church riddled with Deception like a beweevilled maize cob. Souls pouring in Hell every day, according to his theology- the Lord of the Church is sporting with a kid in a river in Heaven?

Oyinbos always lie.

This is the guy whose book you trust?

[See: I SAW HEAVEN, by Roberts S. Liardon.]

He went on to confess to Homosexuality in December of 2001- putting his "vision" into a new perspective.

https://donaldelley./2017/02/08/pentecostal-pastors-who-are-gay-part-four-robert-liardon/

Whenever an Oyinbo says that they saw "JESUS," he always looks like CESARE BORGIA- the illegitimate son of Pope Alexander VI.

He was the model LEONARDO DA VINCI used for that his THE LAST SUPPER.

That was the beginning of
Oyinbos saying that Lord Yeshua was a White Man like them. That the Hebrews were Oyinbos- surely riddled with sunburn in that environment.

Ridiculous.

No one has ever reported seeing "JESUS," and that he looked nothing like all the conventional depictions of him.

If any of the major False Prophets of the 20th Century had reported seeing JESUS, and that he was a BLACK man- it would have destroyed either THEM or their RACE.

Their entire CULTURE was based on the idea that BLACKS ARE NOTHING: WHITES ARE THE MASTER-RACE.

It now emerges that that was backwards- but their Elites knew that, the while time.

EternalBeing:

You will see that the current famine of Miracles, the visible lack of power and evidence of ALMIGHTY GOD's intervention was not so.

This sentence makes no sense to me.

EternalBeing:

Satan must have been so taken aback and annoyed about the Miracles of those era of God's Generals. He intensified his effort "to STEAL, to kill, and to destroy" by using his most effective tool against Humanity.

I don't believe that The Devil had to "intensify" anything.

EternalBeing:

That's why those that have been deceived and enslaved by him force sex appeals into your face on the Streets, TV, Internet, Radio, etc. Even in Church.

But it can be argued that Sexual Temptation has become much more prevalent.

I think that what has changed was the RESISTANCE.

EternalBeing:

Scientifically, it has been proven that excessive sex and masturbation causes permanent damage biologically, psychologically (and Spiritually).

[b]CAN YOU SHOW US WHO CONDUCTED SUCH A STUDY, AND WHERE THE FINDINGS WERE PUBLISHED?[b]

Of course not.

"EXCESSIVE" of ANYTHING is always harmful- that is how we know it is "EXCESS."

The implication is that a "MODERATE" amount of "SEX AND MASTURBATION" is "BENEFICIAL."

Let me get to the point: according to the Anthropological Studies of Dr. CARLOS CASTANEDA of the University of California, Los Angeles, ALL SEX IS SPIRITUALLY-DETRIMENTAL.

The Bible corroborates all of his findings. After this was realized, attempts were made to discredit him.

His research proved the overwhelming importance of Sexual Chastity to anyone trying to attain Spiritual Advancement.

EternalBeing:

You can never tell a witch or wizard by physical look. They are in clubs, they are in Church. Sex is far more spiritual than physical. So, Premarital sex, sex outside marriage is even far more deadly because the Person you open the Door of your Body/Life/Soul to, comes in with all that is in him/her(the blessings/curses/demons). You don't even need to be a witch or wizard before Satan use you to destroy the person you are having premarital sex with, the sin already gives him authority over you.

One of Carlos Castaneda's findings was that certain Witchcrafts and Wizardries do cause Physical Deformities- from "mundane" alteration in size and colour of eyes, to the extreme of people being made to physically-resemble their masters and fellow apprentices, as if they were familially-related.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

So, you see that there are things you just don't know that you don't know.

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD TO BE MARRIED BEFORE HAVING SEX.

The Commandment of God specifically-says that IF there is Sex, marriage MUST follow.

It is specifically-COMMANDED that the DISVIRGINED WOMAN must submit the BLOODSTAINED CLOTH to her PARENTS, as PROOF of her virtue- to be PRODUCED-ON-DEMAND, and it is a CAPITAL SIN, not to have this Evidence on hand.

In Ancient Israel, Virginity was highly prized, and those procedures were known to all, and strictly followed, as if their lives depended on it- because they did.

It is the stupid Gentiles who browse in The Bible, and ask around, to try to determine whether they can Bleep the-girl-next-door, and not go to Hell.

I tell you: none of the people with that level of mentality are going to make it to HELL; their Souls will be DESTROYED before they can set one foot into the AfterLife!

EternalBeing:

Sex is addictive and it has been scientifically proven that excessive sex make people duller and less productive. devil knows this and use this to waste so many glorious Destinies. There are 2 Bloods in Man and Life lives in both of them: the Red Blood cell, Erythrocytes that carries life-Oxygen. The White Blood cell Lymphocytes carries your protection and defense (your Spiritually inner defense too). That's why when they want to catch a man they'll send a woman to him. Spam is Blood; Sperm cells are white Blood cell. The more you waste it unnecessarily, the more defenseless you (and your Glory) become to microbes and even spiritual scavengers. Even when you masturbate, a demon stands beside to harvest good things that comes out of your Life through the secretion. For doubters, a demon called Moloch and/or his minions are always on ground beside those committing aborting to harvest the spiritual virtues in the blood during the abortion process, Google it.

JUST BECAUSE MOLOCH TOOK INFANT SACRIFICES DOES NOT MAKE HIM THE GOD OF ABORTION.

Pentecostals are often taught to the effect that anything that pops into their Brain is a Divine Revelation. This makes them PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENICS.

Therefore, they cannot abandon their crazy ideas, like they were their children.

DEVILS ARE SCAVENGERS AND HARVESTERS OF SPIRITUAL ENERGY THAT IS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE GOD GAVE IT: i.e. TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Premarital Sex is not a Sin, putting away a Sex Partner without marriage, but with just cause- i.e. ADULTERY, is not a Sin, but having sex with a woman who is not a virgin is usually Adultery.

Lord Yeshua said that Moses instituted Divorce for pragmatic reasons- when we talk about Moses doing things for pragmatic reasons, his unique situation has to be taken into account: THEY WERE IN THE EXODUS! Israel was never in that situation again.

Adulterous Sex-Fiends think that they are Victorious Conquerers of Women. They do not appreciate that they have left a part of themselves in every Sex Partner they have had. This part persists for seven years after her last sexual contact.

To purge herself of the Life Energies of all of her sexual partners, a woman must go completely without sex for seven years.

These energies are installed in her like a worm infestation. They are living beings in their own right, and are aware of themselves, and what they must do to save their lives.

If the seven years are almost up, they will gang up together to make the woman have sex, one more time, and if she succumbs, they will be completely rejuvenated, and it will take another seven years to get rid of them.

Besides all this, if one attains TOTAL RECALL, one has to REVIEW ALL OF ONE'S SINS, EVERY DAY. To exalt oneself over one's fellow man, or fellow woman, after that daily experience- it takes twenty minutes to relive one's entire Life History in TOTAL RECALL- it takes less than a year of deliberate effort to achieve this ability- "just" spend twenty minutes a day, remembering everything you know about everyone you have ever met. After a while, you will no longer "remember" the Past: you will relive it, as though it were happening to you again.

One of the ignorant objections to The Bible is that parts of It may have been written decades after the depicted events, therefore, their records are unreliable, because they may have forgotten and misremembered some detail.

To the worshippers of God there is no such thing: their Recall is perfect.

However, Scriptural Records can be deliberately falsified in order to thwart attempted hijacking of the Religion.

This is a known Oriental Practice. The Hindu Vedas allegedly contain twelve lies for every Truth they contain. Facts are omitted, transposed, scrambled, and falsified, so that anyone trying to use them, without the blessing of an approved Master, will get nowhere.

[See: THE PERCEPTION OF TRUTH LECTURES, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

It is the OYINBOS who are so stupid, as to think themselves ENTITLED to all of the Secrets of CULTURES THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THEM- such that they should be able to read their records, and use their own Knowledge against them.

How many Asians do you think, have been killed by European Karatekas and Kendokas- who only knew how to do that, because they taught them Martial Arts?

That damage has been reduced from what it could be, by the TRUE MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTIONS being FALSIFIED to prevent their abuse by... well, UNGRATEFUL SAVAGES, like the Oyinbos.

Wherever you see stupid and pointless ritual practices in a Religion, that make no sense, and have no actual benefit, that is a sign that the Religion was HIJACKED from its original practitioners- without the INTERPRETATION KEYS that explain It.

For instance, the AZTECS are known for Human Sacrifice, by gruesomely opening the Sacrifices chest, and ripping out their beating heart.

They seem to be following the literal instruction in the Religion they hijacked, that said something like:

"THE VIRGIN PRIESTESS
MUST SURRENDER
HER HEART TO THE GODS!"

There is more than one way to interpret that. They don't all end up killing their best Disciples.

When a person attains EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, they discern the TRUE ORIGINS, and TRUE EFFECTS of those Teachings.

Where they have married a spouse with a history of Adultery, they will have to *SEE* all the Sex Partners they have had before them.

Going to bed with them will be like going to bed with all of them.

Do the Chastity Commandments not make more sense to you, when considered in THAT light?

[See: THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield.
THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE, by Michael Talbot.]
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by oaroloye(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
[CONTINUED:]

EternalBeing:

Christians are not performing miracles as of old because most are losing the Power to so by being indiscipline Satan knows that Power from the CREATOR starts entering a Believers life when he accepts Jesus. He knows that that Life Force from the CREATOR builds us in the Christian blood, especially those Christians that ask God for it, or pray for Power to Change their Generation for good. So, over the years he has devised and mastered the trick of using sex to steal those Power by using his agents. He would wait for a Christian brother to fast and pray for Power from above. As soon as ALMIGHTY GOD answer the brother prayer, satan would send his agent to hijack the me Authority through sex.

THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT SATAN USING SEX PARTNERS TO COMPROMISE SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT.

IT IS WORLDWIDE STANDARD PROCEDURE.

The Law of Moses specifically states that a Slave must be freed after seven years of service. But The Law also teaches, in the following clause, that the Master can trick the Slave into voluntarily giving up their freedom, by giving them a slave wife.

If they want to keep the wife and any children, they have to voluntarily give up their freedom.

The stupid OYINBOS practiced Slavery contrary to The Law, by kidnapping people. Then, when they suffered the consequences of their wickedness, they condemned God for instituting LAWFUL SLAVERY by RIGHTEOUS men and women who SERVED GOD- not MONEY, like THEM.

The SPIRITUAL man was supposed to see The Law of God on Slavery, and apply Its PRINCIPLES to their entire life, and PRECEIVE how SATAN had TRIED to PERMANENTLY ENSLAVE THEM, by KIDNAPPING them, and TEMPTING them with "GRATUITIES, "WIVES," and "CHILDREN:" either literally or metaphorically.

The same Principles to avoid that PHYSICAL fate also apply to avoid the same SPIRITUAL fate.

Shortsighted, blind, ignorant fools called ME "wicked," for pointing out that RAPE IS LAWFUL. I didn't write The Law. GOD Commanded The Law. Those cursing ME blasphemed against GOD, and forfeited their Souls.

No one was obliged to explain this to them. It was their DUTY to KNOW. There is no Law of Heaven or Earth that protects against RAPE- therefore, if anyone wants protection from RAPE, it is their RESPONSIBILITY to protect THEMSELVES.

RAPE is ANALOGOUS to DEVIL POSSESSION: an Entity controlling another Entity- totally against their will.

GOD has given THE DEVILS a RIGHT to POSSESS people.

How do DEVILS possess people?

It is not mysterious!

How do people- Infants, Children, Boys, Girls, Men, and Women get RAPED?

If you understand RAPE, then you understand DEVIL-POSSESSION.

The same Principles that apply toward RAPE also apply toward DEVIL-POSSESSION.

If you can SOLVE RAPE, you can EQUALLY solve DEVIL-POSSESSION.

RAPE is ENSLAVEMENT.

Enslavement is not necessarily RAPE, but it can be RAPE.

A RIGHTEOUS SlaveMaster would not apply Slavery as Rape.

EternalBeing:

I've not seen any one that genuinely totally submitted to GOD and regret it later, unless those self-deceiving Christians.

THEN YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SUBMITTED TO GOD BEFORE- AND YOU ARE LYING, IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE IN SUBMISSION TO GOD.

To submit to God is to relinquish MORTALITY.

That is PAINFUL, no matter how you look at it, because it costs [i]EVERYTHING.

If you submit to God without regrets, you must be a PSYCHOPATH!

Normal people ALWAYS have REGRETS!

[See: CHAPTER HOUSE DUNE, by Frank Herbert.]

EternalBeing:

Like myself, most of my genuine Christian mates are doing fine now.
Unless you are married, abstinence makes you spiritually Strong and invincible.

MARRIAGE DOES NOT DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT FROM THE DELITERIOUS SIDE-EFFECTS OF SEX!

Sex is an automatic process we do not control, involving the involuntary yielding of Spiritual Energy in the attempt to create a new offspring.

This energy takes time to replenish. Therefore, it is possible to kill oneself with too much sex. It is easier to kill a woman with sex, than a man, because after a point, the male can no longer perform, but the female can no longer refuse.

Therefore, it can take days to kill a man through sex, but a woman, only hours.

Being married makes no difference. Spiritual Physiology is Spiritual Physiology.

Parents who love their Children maximize their Spiritual Energy before trying to conceive them.

The Children inherit the Spiritual Energy levels of their Parents at the time of their conception.

If this has been lowered by excess indulgence in sex before conception, their children will inherit that low energy level as their default state.

Parents who build up their Spiritual Energy and attain maximum HOLINESS before trying to conceive offspring- with one single necessary act- bestow that Spiritual Energy upon their Children as their Default Energy Level for life.

Spirituality will be as natural to them as flying is for birds. They will learn intuitively, quickly, and deeply.

The unfortunate Children whose Parents loved Sexual Pleasure more than their Children, are cursed with low Spiritual Energy as their default state for life. It is difficult for them to understand the need to follow the procedures for building up energy. It is easy for them to lose what energy they do manage to cultivate.

This accounts for the cliché of the licentiously unruly children of the Righteous Clergymen- whose virtue is otherwise impeccable.

Being materialistic, Oyinbo Theologians presume that it is the behaviour of the parents after birth that caused their children to be messed-up.

Therefore, their only solution is to teach Clergymen and Christian Parents to use psychological tricks to brainwash their children- which, when the children find out about- learning to read parenting manuals, and all- often serves to alienate them.

Some of these children even commit suicide as a result of this ignorant manipulation.

[Examples: RONALD ROBERTS son of ORAL ROBERTS.
MATTHEW WARREN, son of RICK WARREN.]

The reason why these Christians were ignorant of what they were doing, was because they never learned to *see.*

ORAL ROBERTS had the greatest Spiritual Revelation I ever heard, when he asked God how to know Jesus, and received the answer, that he should read The Gospels and Book of Acts, three times in thirty days.

The second greatest Revelation happened spontaneously, when he once *saw* the Soul Bodies of people who came to be prayed for, and perceived them as "Matchstick-men" caricatures of Human figures, instead of normally-formed Human Bodies.

Evangelicals and Pentecostals think that such Visions only occur at random, with God deigning to communicate, most of the time.

In Reality, it is Humans who choose to be blind and deaf, most of the time- so that only in times of great excitement and need can Truth break through to our Consciousness.

It is possible to make our Spiritual Senses as routinely reliable as our Physical Senses.

By applying the same technique we used to make our Physical Senses routinely reliable.

Which process we have invariably forgotten, unless we apply the Doctrine of TOTAL RECALL RECOVERY.

EternalBeing:

To run away from sin is not a favour to GOD but a sure protection for your Glory and Destiny.

IT IS ALL OF THAT, AND MORE.

SIN is the Principles of DEATH.

RIGHTEOUSNESS is the Principles of LIFE.

To KEEP God's Commandments is to SERVE HIM and LIVE.

To BREAK God's Commandments is to SERVE SATAN, and make him MASTER of YOU and EVERYTHING God gave you.

SIN is FAILING TO CONTROL your Spirit, Soul, and Body to SERVE GOD.

SIN is serving The Devil, and yielding to HIS Power to MAKE you do whatever HE wants.

God does not compel anyone to obey Him- except when He inflicts PUNISHMENTS.

If He were trying to make people follow Him on Earth, He should be a very puny God, to be unable to enforce His Will.

REVIVAL is when GOD COMPELS SALVATION and OBEDIENCE.

It is always temporary.

There have been a number of Revivals in America and England. But the most noteworthy I know of was the 1965 Revival in Indonesia- in which people spontaneously converted from Buddhism, Animism, and Nominal Christianity, to become Christians with Apostolic-Level Powers, despite lack of experience.

The "FULL GOSPEL" PENTECOSTALS had no hand in the Revival, and came into it late- telling people that they were not Saved unless they Spoke with Unknown Tongues. This probably killed the Revival.

Today, Indonesia has been over taken by RADICAL ISLAM.

EternalBeing:

I remember when I newly made up my mind not only to be genuinely bornagain but to take full charge of my Destiny, after like 2 months of no sex, I would be feeling Hot. Unholy suggestions came, like:

1. "If u r afraid of Satan hijacking your Glory through those girls, why not just let go on and ejaculate when you dream? It's so sweet na!"
2. "You are missing the sweet feeling of ejaculation now, whenever those ur beautiful Exes call you and u r alone, just listen to the sweet voice, be Hot and release"
3. "Biologically, too much sperm is not good for you."
I fought those thoughts tooth and nail, I refused to bulge. What actually helped was that I was inwardly and audibly repeating the Bible verse: Romans 6:14 "Sin shall NOT have dominion over You!" and Roman 12:2. Never stop, never give up on "reNewing your Mind" renewal of the Mind is the KEY to live free from sin.

THESE TESTIMONIES ARE UNIMPRESSIVE TO THOSE WHO NEVER STARTED HAVING SEX, TO BEGIN WITH!

If a person does not dedicate themselves to God by age 13 [BAR/BAT MITZVAH,] it is usually TOO LATE: they will NEVER be able to learn THE WAY OF GOD.

If they try, after that, they invariably fall into the hands of some "UNJUST STEWARD," who will slyly teach them that they don't have to follow ALL of Lord Yeshua's Teachings, like some "CHILDISH FANATIC," but will be saved, if they follow THEIR own teachings, like a Childish Fanatic.

EternalBeing:

Our GOD is a Speaking GOD. Chanting those Scriptures as if they are Incantations really helped me. If you conquer the Battle at the thought Level, you've conquered the Battle on all Levels"

FOLLOWING A FORMULA TO ATTAIN SHORT-TERM GOALS IS FATAL!

Most Christian Church membership is obtained under totally-false pretences.

Like making Dogs, Pigs, and Goats join a SHEEP PEN.

Therefore, much of modern Christian Teachings is about Brainwashing Dogs, Pigs, and Goats to think that they are Sheep- teaching them how to grow wool, and amble about l, bleating like a sheep.

There are even some teachings telling the Sheep how to be Goats, Pigs, and Dogs- downgrade themselves.

Teachings telling Goats how to pass for Sheep seem to succeed, because Goats are nearer to Sheep than Dogs or Pigs. It is only those who do not know what a Sheep of Lord Yeshua is who are deceived.

The great Kenneth E. Hagin, who received a Special Healing Power before The Throne of God, said that THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD- who believed that the Promises of EVERLASTING LIFE Lord Yeshua gave were LITERAL, so that a Christian should not DIE- were STUPID!

That is the difference between a GOAT and a SHEEP.

A SHEEP would have BELIEVED that EVERLASTING LIFE is LITERAL.

If Kenneth E. Hagin were not a GOAT, he should have UNDERSTOOD that THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD Movement were to HIM what HE was to THE BAPTIST CHURCH, that EXPELLED him for believing MORE of The Bible than THEY ALLOWED in THEIR Church.

I consider MYSELF to be the WISEST Christian who ever lived, and all others, including THE "APOSTLES," to be FOOLS. But I fully expect the YOUNGER GENERATIONS, building on the foundation of MY Discoveries and Advances to look back and denounce ME as "STUPID," even "FOOLISH," because they will have attained levels of Development I could never conceive without THEM showing the way.

EternalBeing:

I refused to wallow in the fact that my Mind was still so impure, so I frantically searched for how to prevent dirty thoughts from entering my heart. I read several books and listened to several tapes on how control my Thoughts.

THESE ARE INVARIABLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEACHING DOGS AND PIGS TO UPGRADE THEMSELVES TO BEING GOATS WITH DELUSIONS OF BEING SHEEP.

None of these people making money from teaching people to become "PERFECT CHRISTIANS" actually want any of their followers to attain PERFECT CHRISTIANITY.

"THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT PERFECT LOVE: WE'RE NEVER GOING TO ACHIEVE IT IN OUR LIFETIME!" - Kenneth E. Hagin.

[See: GROWING UP SPIRITUALLY, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

This was the man who made millions of dollars from teaching people that "YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU SAY," and "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH."

Did he only care about the MONEY?

Was he one of those who would say ANYTHING, so long as it made people drop cash?

I think so.

THE BIBLE TELLS US EXPLICITLY WHAT TO DO TO CONTROL OUR MINDS COMPLETELY.

Everything you need to know about that is in two chapters of The Bible only:

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.

No Christians want to do those things with a view to repairing and controlling their minds, for the Glory of God. Therefore, when a certain LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD took the Principles of those Chapters, omitted all Biblical References, and called his finished products "DIANETICS," and "SCIENTOLOGY," nominal Christians joined his organizations by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, into MILLIONS.

What they would not do for GOD, they did for THAT MAN- as Lord Yeshua bitterly predicted.

Who taught you to chant the Scriptures as "INCANTATIONS?"

Why are you hiding the names of those who taught you?

EternalBeing:

Then I read "HE Came to Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown and discover how demons inject personalized thoughts, the ex-satanist reveal so much secret that they've tried too hard to kill her, also scandalize her. Holy Spirit also told me to starve the demons to death, "releasing your sperm outside marriage is handing over your Protection to your enemy".

REBECCA BROWN IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR, AND THEREFORE A LIAR, THIEF, ROBBER, AND MURDERER.

She is also an Oyinbo, who believes that "JESUS CHRIST" is a WHITE MAN, who looked exactly like CESARE BORGIA, the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI, the FOUNDER of HER TYPE OF MEDICINE, which is based on ANCIENT GREEK RELIGION and MEDIEVAL ALCHEMY.

Pope ALEXANDER VI and his son, CESARE BORGIA had sex with prostitutes, and by morning, had contracted Syphilis together.

None of the Natural Herbalists Healers could cure them, but the new Science of Alchemy, based on the Theory that SUFFICIENTLY LOW DOSES OF POISON WILL KILL DISEASES BEFORE KILLING THE PATIENT, succeeded.

Pope Alexander decreed Alchemical Medicine GOOD SCIENCE, and Herbalism EVIL WITCHCRAFT- and ordered their summary eradication.

This laid the foundation of Modern Medicine.

[See: THE WORLD'S MOST WICKED MEN, by Andrew Ewart.
THE MEDICAL CONSPIRACY, by William Schnoebelen.]

The Greek god of Healing was APOLLO, and his Son, ASCELEPIUS, was the god of Healing. His wife, EPIONE, was the goddess of Pain-Relief.

His daughters were:

HYGIEIA - the goddess of Cleanliness.
IASO - the goddess of Recuperation.
ACESO - the goddess of Healing Process.
AEGLE - the goddess of Good Health.
PANACEA - the goddess of Universal Remedy.
AGLAEA - the goddess of the Glow of Health.

PODALIRIUS - their son, was god of Surgery.
MACHAON - god of Battlefield Healing.
TELESPHORUS - the god of Complete Recovery- not a son of Epione.

Those physicians and attendants who served this god were known as the Therapeutae of Asclepius.

HIPPOCRATES, whom Western Doctors swear to, was the Priest of Asclepius.

OYINBO MEDICINE IS NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.

[See: NATURAL CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau.]

CHRISTIAN MEDICAL DOCTORS WILL NOT TELL YOU ALL THIS: THEIR PRIMARY PURPOSE IS TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY.

Their Secondary Purpose is to make money for the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Their Tertiary Purpose is to make money for the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Among other things, they also make money for the Pharmaceutical Industry.

They have no interest in your being Healed by anything that the Oyinbos have not patented.

Doctors have been struck off the Register for saving patients' lives through means they discovered, but the Oyinbo Medical Establishment does not own, nor control.

[See: TULLIO SIMONCINI.
HULDA REGEHR CLARK.
STANISLAW BURZYNSKI.]

During the 1970s through 1990s, failed Servants of Satan became CHRISTIAN "ROCK STARS," telling us that they had "DEFECTED" From The Kingdom of Satan, and were now BORN AGAIN CHILDREN OF GOD- and were now going to leak all the innermost Secrets of The Devil's Kingdom.

Whereas such a thing is inevitable, I have not found a single one who converted to TRUE Christianity.

Atheist JOSH McDOWELL converted to EVANGELICAL Christianity.

Roman Catholic Jesuit, ALBERTO RIVERA became an ANABAPTIST and associated himself with JACK T. CHICK.

DOREEN IRVINE seemed to be a Full Gospel Christian, but did not bring her unprecedented Spiritual Advances to the table, but had nothing different to offer than any other Pentecostal Church.

WILLIAM SCHNOEBELEN became a MoneyMaker for THE PROPHECY CLUB.

After I drew attention to his testimony on Social Media, THE PROPHECY CLUB had it taken down from YOUTUBE.

Like KEVIN TRUDEAU says: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!"

REBECCA BROWN'S ex-Satanist Partner seemed to me to be nothing but a DISINFORMER.

She removed MARTIAL ARTS from the Table, saying that the hand-gestures we're used to summon Devil's (sic)!

The Signs and Wonders of driving supposed Satanist Assassin's away with imaginary shields could have been staged very easily.

What sort of Assassin attacks in plain sight? Gives you time to prepare?
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by oaroloye(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2019
[CONCLUDED:]

EternalBeing:

Ever since I stopped being spiritually stupid, I grew from being a child of GOD to a Son of GOD. Among several Miracles that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY has done through me, the very first one I remembered was the instruction HE gave me during 3 days personal Vigil. HE said I should order a tree that has been long dead back to life. So, each morning of the 3 days vigil, I stopped by the dead tree and decree that it should come alive. I was awed by the 4th morning when I got to the tree as truly saw fresh leaves sprouting out. Everybody were surprised to see the tree come back to life, but only the guy that were living with me knew what happened.

KENNETH COPELAND CLAIMED TO HAVE DONE THIS, BACK IN THE EARLY 1980s.

[See: SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY SERIES, by Kenneth Copeland.]

L. Ron Hubbard was called "crazy," when he electronically proved that plants understand when we mean them harm, before we even touch them.

Experiments have been done proving that if a Spiritual Adept takes two identical plants, and fertilizes and waters them identically, but blesses one, and curses the other, the one that is blessed does better than the one which is cursed.

[See: THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE, by Michael Talbot.]

People denounce such experiementers as "crazy," because they try them, but get no results. That is because their Default Spiritual Energy Levels are too low to affect anything.

If you are into Fasting and Prayer, all sorts of weird stuff can happen to you, that cannot happen to ordinary Sinners.

If you think that you are a "CHILD OF GOD," just because you raised a TREE from the dead, you are still Spiritually-Stupid!

EternalBeing:

It really strengthened our Faith in ALMIGHTY GOD. My people, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is very real! Decide to permanently live to please your CREATOR and you will never regret you did.

The Tragedy of such Miracles is that those who experience them rarely take them seriously.

They still go back to the redundant ways of thinking- as the Oyinbos trained us to do.

For instance: HOW MANY YEARS AGO IS IT, SINCE YOU HAD THIS EXPERIENCE? HOW MANY GARDENERS AND FARMERS HAVE YOU TOLD ABOUT THAT?

How many times have you prayed intecessorily for people whose plants were in trouble- people whom you knew, and people you didn't?

WERE YOU EVER ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN?

The answer to all of those questions is going to be "NO."

You had no consciousness of having moved up into a higher realm of Responsibility, and therefore forfeited the Power in about ten days' time of disuse.

That is how it invariably happens.

Are you feeling any "regrets," yet?

IF YOU SERVE GOD, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE PAIN AND REGRET LIKE YOU NEVER IMAGINED EXISTED!

This is the only adult way to look at it.

Only ignorant children and psychopaths do not experience regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Was A Black Man / O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.