Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles (15726 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
titigenius:
also concerning the lame man at the beautiful gate i would have loved to reveal how his faith played a part in his healing but you still would not accept

do reveal if you love to
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by titigenius: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

do reveal if you love to
you're an atheist, convincing you will take more than explanations of a miracle in the bible on a forum like nairaland, and my aim is to make you see what I see just like you would love that I see your way.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2019
Our upcoming Pastors and Evangelists need to know why they should avoid this pitfall of lust!
The fact that is already 2 pages before even making fp shows that it needs to be on front page.
Lalasticlala, Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Funaki: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2019
titigenius:
also concerning the lame man at the beautiful gate i would have loved to reveal how his faith played a part in his healing but you still would not accept

the guy had no faith to be healed. He was only expecting money, he was not expecting miracle.

Acts 3 [2] And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. [4] And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. [5] And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by LordGuru1: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm... Very deep. This urgently deserves permanent site. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Honsule, and other mods

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by orisa37: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Good.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Hm.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by EternalBeing: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2019
"I've got my mind made up, and I won't turn back..." Very wonderful song.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by 1x2x3: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:
I remember something that happened to a bros that I used to know those days in the 1990s. I was very young and not born again then, so I didn't understand the significance till recently. He went to a Prayer Mountain to vigorously pray and fast that God should give him a UK Visa. He was a 300Level student of UniBen, but he wanted to apply for Visa and relocate to UK. On the 7th day after breaking the fasting on the mountain, he was still doubting if God ever heard let alone answered his prayer. He descended from the Mountain and went back home. That very everain, it rained very heavily. Around 9:00pm, he heard a knock on his door and went to open. To his amazement, the beautiful girl that he has been toasting since 100Level but refused to say yes let alone date him, was there drenched standing facing him at his door. Still in the rain with her cloth tightly stuck to her breasts and body revealing all her curves, she asked the puzzled-looking guy if he wants her to come in or not. He said "why not?!" Feeling like his luckiest day in Life, he ushered the girl in and quickly made tea for her, gave her one of his shirts to change into, etc. Long story short, the girl slept over and they guy had the most wonderful sex of his life. They continued the relationship till the Semester ended.

The bros applied for the Visa during the vaction and was denied. That in itself, is noting to raise eye brow about. But he received the greatest shock of his life when the resumed for the next Semester. He severally went to check her in her department and at her hostel room but couldn't see her. He was told by her departmental students that they've not seen her at all that sementer. He was afraid that maybe she's sick or maybe she died during vacation. Being so much in Love with this girl, he finally got her parents' address and traveled to meet them. He saw her mom and dad and inquire of what has happed to her. The mom smiled and told him to relax his mind, that their daughter got a UK visa during the vacation and relocated to UK. To say this guy was shocked to the marrow would be an euphemism. They were together for months after the first raining night and she never for once told him she want to travel out, while he told her everything about himself. He later dropped out of the University.
Sex is the easiest tool to hijack Virtues. Answered Prayers can be hijacked, Glory can be hijacked. It not worth it, to lose being great in this life and in eternal Life because of 5 minute pleasure. Do yourself the greatest favour, focus on the being holy, safeguard your Destiny.

Would this have happened if they were American citizens? I mean American citizens can dust their passport then head to that same UK without praying or fasting.

There are so many decays in every sector of our country that we mistake minor things for miracles. I believe he would have given testimony on Visa approval.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by voltron14: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Because the actors aren't always available.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by airminem(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2019
The topic should thinker as 'why must miracle be performed by christians'
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Truefaith: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by dederocs(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2019
It's all fake bro, yes a sincere prayer is acknowledged by God,but I don't see no sincere man of the pulpit in Naija, they all use church as a private business, they don't feed the flock, and provide meat for the house for all like the 'tithe verse' instructed. Once the foundation is wrong nothing can work.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by richebony: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:
I remember something that happened to a bros that I used to know those days in the 1990s. I was very young and not born again then, so I didn't understand the significance till recently. He went to a Prayer Mountain to vigorously pray and fast that God should give him a UK Visa. He was a 300Level student of UniBen, but he wanted to apply for Visa and relocate to UK. On the 7th day after breaking the fasting on the mountain, he was still doubting if God ever heard let alone answered his prayer. He descended from the Mountain and went back home. That very everain, it rained very heavily. Around 9:00pm, he heard a knock on his door and went to open. To his amazement, the beautiful girl that he has been toasting since 100Level but refused to say yes let alone date him, was there drenched standing facing him at his door. Still in the rain with her cloth tightly stuck to her breasts and body revealing all her curves, she asked the puzzled-looking guy if he wants her to come in or not. He said "why not?!" Feeling like his luckiest day in Life, he ushered the girl in and quickly made tea for her, gave her one of his shirts to change into, etc. Long story short, the girl slept over and they guy had the most wonderful sex of his life. They continued the relationship till the Semester ended.

The bros applied for the Visa during the vaction and was denied. That in itself, is noting to raise eye brow about. But he received the greatest shock of his life when the resumed for the next Semester. He severally went to check her in her department and at her hostel room but couldn't see her. He was told by her departmental students that they've not seen her at all that sementer. He was afraid that maybe she's sick or maybe she died during vacation. Being so much in Love with this girl, he finally got her parents' address and traveled to meet them. He saw her mom and dad and inquire of what has happed to her. The mom smiled and told him to relax his mind, that their daughter got a UK visa during the vacation and relocated to UK. To say this guy was shocked to the marrow would be an euphemism. They were together for months after the first raining night and she never for once told him she want to travel out, while he told her everything about himself. He later dropped out of the University.
Sex is the easiest tool to hijack Virtues. Answered Prayers can be hijacked, Glory can be hijacked. It not worth it, to lose being great in this life and in eternal Life because of 5 minute pleasure. Do yourself the greatest favour, focus on the being holy, safeguard your Destiny.
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by kareemkamil(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2019
hmm, Christan
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Comedian2019: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2019
All the "miracles" that are performed by "pastors" today are all scam. They are the real "yahoo" boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by realmindz: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:

You and I know who you are. You are pretending to be an atheist where as you an intentional agent of the fallen one, here to deceive innocent Souls into eternal destruction.
I intentionally posted both short videos of YAHWEH's real Miracles and and satan's real magics in the following other thread. Let's see your argument after watching the black magic at work. If satan's worshippers perform real magics thete, why won't the Children of the SOURCR of all Life be able to raise the dead as this Man did: Watch both: https://www.nairaland.com/5225364/hope-see-real-miracles-here
Just like miracles like the trending "miracle vixen" used by several pastors... Her short arm elongating. All miracles are staged

1 Like

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Afamed: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Different person with different callings. Not even all the Prophets performed miracle
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by lekspot01(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Pastorpreneur everywhere, no one is sent by God again, everyone looking for the way of surviving. May God help us
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=EternalBeing
Sex is the easiest tool to hijack Virtues. Answered Prayers can be hijacked, Glory can be hijacked. It not worth it, to lose being great in this life and in eternal Life because of 5 minute pleasure. Do yourself the greatest favour, focus on the being holy, safeguard your Destiny.[/quote]trash. Visa application is now destiny related abi . Ur story is fake too
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by itu404(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:

You and I know who you are. You are pretending to be an atheist where as you an intentional agent of the fallen one, here to deceive innocent Souls into eternal destruction.
I intentionally posted both short videos of YAHWEH's real Miracles and and satan's real magics in the following other thread. Let's see your argument after watching the black magic at work. If satan's worshippers perform real magics thete, why won't the Children of the SOURCR of all Life be able to raise the dead as this Man did: Watch both: https://www.nairaland.com/5225364/hope-see-real-miracles-here
Well spotted my beloved satanic agent everywhere.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by realmindz: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Eternalbeing....how many miracles have u performed? Have u made a blind man see, a cripple walk and most importantly, an amputee grow back his lost limbs

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by itu404(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2019
moneyworth101:
today na sunday, i beg respect this thread millionaire i
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2019
A wise Christian prays and seeks the face of God personally, till an expected miracle manifests. A foolish Christian waits for a pastor to perform miracles, and may end up waiting till infinity.

We are in end times, many pastors are fake, some genuinely called pastors are too busy pursuing worldly pleasures. Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2019
EternalBeing:

Nonsense
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2019
1 Cor 13:1- tells us that Miracles and other supernatural gifts have ceased. Don't be deceived but every miracle performed by the early Christians was for a reason which was to make the people believe that Christianity is the way. The bible tells us that only THOSE the apostles laid hands on directly were able to transfer the supernatural powers. No ONE has the power to perform miracle today except God himself.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Apination(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by martowskin1(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2019
1x2x3:

Would this have happened if they were American citizens? I mean American citizens can dust their passport then head to that same UK without praying or fasting.

There are so many decays in every sector of our country that we mistake minor things for miracles. I believe he would have given testimony on Visa approval.

Hmmmmmmmm, u have a point though ...... Things that are suppose to be are now seen as miracle
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2019
okay
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by Janosky: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2019
titigenius:

I hate when fools quote me and clearly you're one. Insult me all you want it doesn't change this truth

Nonsensical POO.
Your 4 fingers points back at you.
Re: Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles by 1x2x3: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2019
martowskin1:

Hmmmmmmmm, u have a point though ...... Things that are suppose to be are now seen as miracle

It's just like praying and fasting to find a job here. A hardcore sinner in Canada can land high paying jobs sorted online.

When you study the life of Christ and the miracles he performed you will know those are impossible things that defies logic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.