Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? (579 Views)

Abuja Celebrity DJ Davidson Drops Mixtape With Bandhits ( Audio/video) / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / Have You Seen This "Local" Home Theater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by Hadampson(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2019
It is a rare opportunity to come across these favorite celebrities in real life.

While many people who live in the city have seen many of these celebrities, some of us have not seen the privilege till date.

Just let us know the celebrity you have set your eyes on before. Remember no lies smiley

Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by bluebay(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
I’ve seen Timaya, AY and Lizz Benson only. I nor go lie

1 Like

Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by LeoThaGreat(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
The ones I've seen in real life doesn't matter as much as the ones I've been casual with and even took some pictures with.
Check out the few I posted on my Instagram: @itzLeoThaGreat
As an upcoming artist, it's one of my privileges
Kindly listen to my songs via the link in my signature below
Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by Bojack(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tupac
Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by sultan1014(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ice prince and Mr Marley (Yung el)
Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by wyzoe: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sunday Oliseh, Kakaraka, Austin Eguavoen, Baldwin Bazuaye, Basorge Tariah Junior, Ramsey Nouah, late JT Tom West, Victor Sanchez Aghahowa, Duno, Samson Ohiomokhare (late), Andy Bello, Cyrus da Virus, BigFoot, Sydney Shocker, Esama, Victor Uwaifo, A-Boogie.
There are a couple more . . .
Re: Be Honest! Which Nigerian Celebrity Have You Seen Before In Real Life? by Martinez39(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
I have seen Zakki, Onyeka Onwenu and Charly Boy. I saw Zakki when I was a little boy at Mr. Biggs in Gbagada.

I saw Charly Boy and his wife on a Sunday afternoon at St. Dominic Catholic Church. Charly Boy came with his wife and they were dressed in her usual style as they distributed a magazine or so with their pictures in it. That was many years ago.

I saw Onyeka Onwenu at a wedding of my father's friend. It was a marriage renewal or whatever. My father's friend had a fall out with his wife and they decided to marry again. Onyeka Onwenu performed and I spoke with her briefly. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Take Over - Trueboy Fabulous / Top Music Production Apps / ALBUM REVIEW: Bella Shmurda – High Tension (EP) | 360nobs.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.