Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag (14256 Views)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sorry for this Country called Nigeria. Is this how Awolowo, Azikwe and the rest of others play the GAME of Politics. Is this how we were taught in National Pledge that says "I Pledge to my Country to be faithful loyal and honest.I we need REVOLUTION in this country.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ruddyman:
i HAVE NO ISSUES with this.....BUT lets start from State Exco's, The Presidency and our LGA'S....too much focus on what NASS gets doesn't make sense to me....they don't have near absolute control over our finances like the executives DO
Shut up joor! I say shut up!
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by LZAA: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
And dem dey pay BMC 30k
sarrki wee like this post and then call u ipob grin
That boy case pass person
Cc immhotep Adaibeku Afamed olawalesmarter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by obailala(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria is definitely not ready for a democracy, that explains why madness like this can be perpetrated without remorse since 1999.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by obailala(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ruddyman:
i HAVE NO ISSUES with this.....BUT lets start from State Exco's, The Presidency and our LGA'S....too much focus on what NASS gets doesn't make sense to me....they don't have near absolute control over our finances like the executives DO
The members og NASS receive 10x more than those you mentioned. It only makes sense that if anything must be done, the NASS is really where the problem lies.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by ishawlar: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
This people don't care for the masses all they kwn is themself. God will punish them to their generations
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shits everywhere.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Ruddyman(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
obailala:
The members og NASS receive 10c more than those you mentioned. Ot only makes sense that if anything must be done, the NASS is really where the problem lies.

We should fight to make our institutions more transparent and assertive in carrying out their duties ....that's my take on things like this
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by nasirujj(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good work, you are fighting on behalf of all Nigerians not 1000+ Pls keep up the good work.... E don red for senators this time around
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Jgovt(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
There was a country... The constitution works for the Elites and against the masses. It's same in major companies, the salaries of so called expatriates and advisers keeps increasing while the workers own are not even deliberated on and most times are sacked without any reason... Cry my beloved Country, only Revolution can save us if we're ready!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ruddyman:

We should fight to make our institutions more transparent and assertive in carrying out their duties ....that's my take on things like this
The people with the constitutional responsibility to correct anomalies like this at all levels of government are the number 1 people who are raping the system. You say we should "fight to make institutions more transparent", how exactly do you propose we fight that fight without first talking about the NASS which is the global HQ of the mess?
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by backnbeta(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
schamch:
#10 mil. monthly for senate & #9 mil. monthly for reps ! this is outrageous outrageous. and the deceitful govt. is busy shamelessly giving #10k loan to traders. Why are we so wicked in this country.
Unfortunately, the traders think the 10k is a lot and they sing and dance, put plates under their chins to catch the crumbs! Someone needs to school them so that the revolution can start from them!
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Lifestone(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
emilyone:
Its high time the national Assembly is made less attractive
The focus on NASS here is not the issue. The entire emolument for public officers is a scam. Can we also know how much it's costing to maintain the executives both at the State and Federal levels.
Citizens of Nigeria should collectively fight this fraud and demand for review.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
And dem dey pay BMC 30k

Those ones have certificate of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Mcreloaded(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Let's not forget a senator in prison has been receiving salary and other monetary packages while in prison.
Nigeria still has a long way to go.

Politicians please know that millions of Nigerians are suffering and don't forget when the poor have nothing to ear they will turn round to eat the rich.
That's why the rich cannot move without security because they are scared of kidnappers or frustrated citizens who are ready to stone them on sight that's why they move with security.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Amowap2019(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
motionz:

See your life,may God punish you also for earning a salary or profit from your business. Always hating,why u no buy form contest. Start insulting from executive,to states LGA ,private companies etc. Stop being a stooge and self centered.

If you are among those that wanna have a share in that or any of your family...May d Suffering and agony of the masses in dis country hit you and ur family up!!! because I wasn't talking to you and if you wan try ham, Quote me Back. Idiots.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by sooperrescue(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
iswallker:

No electoral process is devoid of cash - where it comes from is the problem. Politicians should learn to use fund raisers to fund campaigns rather than bank loans or sale of property or god fathers money.

Is nigerias democracy a buiness venture..the money should be cut by half in the first instance. You can't have a country with high unemployment and negative economic indices and be paying politicians humongous salaries.
Unless we face the reality, we will be moving in circles. I know a lot of failed aspirants who sold all they had to repay the debts. Imagine someone spending 90m for house of reps ticket and failed to clinch the ticket to represent the party. Obama raised funds for his election but here we take from them and deceive them by not voting. A North Central pdp gov aspirant was made to raise 200m on a Friday before the election in order to bribe his people who said without the money, no voting for him. He paid the money and lost the election. Is serap going to return his money?
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
For all the kids LISTEN! NIGERIA IS NOT POOR

I DON TALK MY OWN
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by mapist(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
funmike83:
When will God free Nigerians from this bondage we call politicians. Are these pple there to serve the pple or to serve their mouth and pocket. All this excessive spending won't take us anywhere and before you know it they will be begging China for loan again . God where is thy face

God will not come down to save us; He did not come down to save the citizens of those countries you guys run to.

Libetation/Freedom is never relinquished with ease by the elites, YOU FIGHT FOR IT and e.gs include The French Revolution, The American Revolution.. They fought; innocent lives were lost but not in vain. Now, the Q is, are these youths you see around today ready to fight that "fight"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by yaki84: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
And the foolish corpers and dumb youths that voted for them think there is any difference btw them.
Anyway naira marley is our problem
Awon ode
abeg dont bring naira marley into this discuss...
yahoo boys r also part of the dysfunctional ills of the present day Nigerian state.
i pray naira marley n his gang visit u someday.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Craigslists: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol

After dem go say make boys no do street.

E go easy for dem to share more than 4 billion among themselves, but when e reach 30k minimum wage for ordinary civilians, the matter develop k-leg.

Me I no get problem o.

My only problem Na if oyibo dash me money and EFCC wan come dey Form rubbish, Na then I go tell them say I’m neither a Muslim nor a Christian, I am an African traditional worshipper...Na Ogun and Shango I go take follow them.

EFFC should go to the Legislature and Executives, that is where our stolen money are being shared.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by enemyofprogress: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
apriko:
Our Judiciary may not accent to this because of their own dubious allocations......9Ja is a scam!!
God bless you jare
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
My least worry in Nigeria is naira marley and his gang.
If you think this crumbling economy/ dilapidated buildings we call schools wouldn't churn out more yahoo boys then you don't understand the condition of your country.
We should be thankful the youths attention wasn't turned to banditry/religious violence like in Northern Nigeria,
Some are actually ready to pass through war torn Libyan desert to get out of this dark hell

yaki84:

abeg dont bring naira marley into this discuss...
yahoo boys r also part of the dysfunctional ills of the present day Nigerian state.
i pray naira marley n his gang visit u someday.
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by EseBaba: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
God punish demons!
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by yaki84: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
My least worry in Nigeria is naira marley and his gang.
If you think this crumbling economy/ dilapidated buildings we call schools wouldn't churn out more yahoo boys then you don't understand the condition of your country.
We should be thankful the youths attention wasn't turned to banditry/religious violence like in Northern Nigeria,
Some are actually ready to pass through war torn Libyan desert to get out of this dark hell

u mentioned the boy when people were discussing serious issue.
i hate it when touts r given unnecessary attention.
in my opinion, the money isn't much just for them tó use n settle accommodation probs. obj monetization policy had two side effects on the nigerian state. cos there is apo quarters which houses the nigerian legislator, the monetization policy shudnt hv affected that quarters.
i think naija needs right leaders who will take naija as their personal biz. for now we r on transit
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by tomdon(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Leyqute:
Smh. Our major source of income is oil, oil price is on a low and we hardly produce oil commensurate with our capacity.

Bottom line: money no dey. Yet, some people appropriate for themselves over N4bn for a freshers’ welcome party. And they probably won’t be stopped.

I’m angry and sad. This country is depressing.

Not welcome party, it is for furniture and accommodation allowance for each of the 469 legislators. About 10m for each person, totalling 4.6b
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
LZAA:

sarrki wee like this post and then call u ipob grin
That boy case pass person
Cc Adaibeku Afamed olawalesmarter
BMC will end up giving sarrki N1,000 to buy recharge card grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by LZAA: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
immhotep:

BMC will end up giving sarrki N1,000 to buy recharge card grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by Insectkiller: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
#10million as wardrobe allowance...hmm. it's well

Same old shit..and some people will be supporting one idiot politician better than another...

What's the difference between feaces and poopoo?? Both are shit/dump... tongue tongue
Re: 1,522 Nigerians,serap,budgit, Eie Want Court To Stop nass N4.68bn Welcome Packag by booksrite(f): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
There was a country... The constitution works for the Elites and against the masses. It's same in major companies, the salaries of so called expatriates and advisers keeps increasing while the workers own are not even deliberated on and most times are sacked without any reason... Cry my beloved Country, only Revolution can save us if we're ready!!!

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Explosion: President Buhari Reacts, Sympathises With Victims / Federal Government Removes VAT On Diesel For Six Months / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.