Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja (7741 Views)

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Ehoi: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
deols:

I thought these guys wanted Power shift to their side and now they got it and are still bombing places, the government better do something about it.

We used to sleep with one eye knowing we could be targets but now we wont av to sleep at all knowing we dont av to be the target to be hurt. . .i weep for my dear nation.
From my understanding, they had always wanted self determination and resources control.
There was nothing about power shift.
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Now its IBb that is sponsoring them cool
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by nateevs(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
Boko Haram, MEND, Kidnappers, Politicians. . . . How many problems can one country have?
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by maimalari: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2010
nateevs:

Boko Haram, MEND, Kidnappers, Politicians. . . . How many problems can one country have?
NO DOUBT, THESE ARE SIGNS OF A FAILED GOVERNMENT AND FAILED NATION.
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Arysexy(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2010
Thoes MEND fo.ols ought to av dircted their missiles into the eagle square rather than waste innocent lives. What a wates of lives, i hope they are happy where ever they are now watching the maghem they caused poor innocent nigerians while leaving the crooks inside the eagle square
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by smasher1(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2010
MEND & d NigerDELTANS want 50% resource control not the president of a Failed state.
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by marcus1234: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by richcode: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2010
the real issue in the niger delta, as not been check it just a pity that innocent life were lost how can a nation who is rich is still poor let face this fact the government of Nigeria never care about us they av a budget of 10billion naira to spend on independence day only , life were lost due to bad road they never address that yet they spend billions on celebrating independence wat a fraudulent in disguise government,
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Olumogun: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
Lord have mercy on this nation and deliver Naija from her PRODIGAL SONS:

1. Political Prodigal Sons
2. Prodigal Sons in Uniforms (police, soldiers, customs etc)
3. Prodigal Sons in Banking (Cecillia Ibru & Others)
4. Prodigal Sons on Highways (Armed Robbers, Kidnappers)
5. Prodigal Sons in Tribal & Religous Matters (Boko Haram, Mends, etc)
6. Others (You & Me)
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Ibomade1: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
I just don't understand this people. Probably those who died are just regular 9ja people going about their business. I tire for my people
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by chelseabmw(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
IBB in conjunction with MEND grin
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by manugbo(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2010
Useless "MENDE" Instead of them to drop their arms and support JONATHAN for the second Term. they are there MUMUING ABOUT.

Do they think that bombing the whole nation "NIGERIA" will solve their problem.

We only need good governance and everything will be alright.
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by manugbo(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2010
Those lazy "frogs" . Even if u give themĀ  1BN, they would rather sit back at home and finish the money withing months with the help of their thousand & one "Concubines", and start to carry GUN Again
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by larezo2006(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2010
i think MEND should not have act in this way during the independence jubilee, inother to bring honour to this country due to the present of the foreign head of state. but it ought to have been when our nigeria leaders assemble together. cos our leader are so self center and so callous.
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by Osama10(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2010
manugbo:

Those lazy "frogs" . Even if u give them 1BN, they would rather sit back at home and finish the money withing months with the help of their thousand & one "Concubines", and start to carry GUN Again
Re: Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja by ud4u: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
They need to be prosecuted and jailed

45,000 Ghost-Workers Uncovered & N100bn Saved / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / Nnamdi Kanu Court Case Holds Today?