Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House (971 Views)

Have You Received The Message / GTB Recruitment 2015 / KPMG Audit GT Test Of July 4th 2014. Anybody Received The Success Mail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by bolarine: 12:13pm On May 07, 2007
After applying 4 the gtb entry level, on submission , it was notified that a mail would be sent 2 my box , but up till now, i vent seen it. has anyone in the received his/ her own conf. mail in the box?
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2007
i was just told by a GT branch manager that it is manager!
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by sexyella: 12:22pm On May 08, 2007
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by Issyman(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2007
bolarine,
i beleive the mail will serve as their invitation for the aptitude test or maybe it will be sent after our applications are being processed or screened. Also, this goes for anybody that is inteneding to apply, if the report u get after submit ur application is " no data source found" kindly re-apply cos the same thing happen to me when i applied but i reapplied and it work out.
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by samueline(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2007
Well, I just got a mail from GTB today acknowledging the receipt of my application though I applied abt two weeks ago. Expect yours too.
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by Gtansi: 6:29pm On May 10, 2007
am new in d family, what is happening. about gtb. i recieved there applie but unfortunately they said i did not qualify  when i hv not wttn any exam. na waaoo.
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by SEA(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2007
I just read my own reply mail from GTB and they told me that am not qualified.I guessed ,it must be as a result of my disipline which is Mass communication[
Re: Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House by kuwena(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2007
SEA, but I thought they listed Mass Communication as one of the acceptable courses. Besides, I thought banks take all manner of graduates, in so far as they can pass the test. There are also departments in the banking world wherein Mass Communication graduates fit:
1. Customer Service
2. Marketing
3. Corporate Affairs
4. Human Resources
5. External Relations
I do not think it was because you read Mass Comm you were disqualified. Not at all.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic And Huawei Technologies / Intercontinental,alder And Vtn / Work Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.