Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? (4242 Views)

Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba / What Do The Yoruba Want? / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by hollah123: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Yours moniker shows that you are a yoruba moslem. Sorry, I don't respond to terrorists.

He is a kid, yet he didn't desist from making hateful comments against a whole tribe.

If you can't stand Nairaland's poisonous venoms, then desist from hate speeches.
Its funny how hate-filled yanmiris are trying to put hate where there is none. Hope u know Yoruba are too liberal to b divided along religious line. U can see how sarakis daughter married a Christian, how ajimobi married Florence n with tinubu a Muslim n his wife a Christian. So in every Yoruba family there is Muslim n Christian so we are used to Co existing together. Me as a Christian have Muslim's in my family so I can't look down on them unlike d flatheaders from d landlocked region who have first Class n third class igbos n to make matters worse they also have osu. Tinubu is from osun n ambode is from ondo n they run things in Lagos unlike yanmiris that will not allow a Bishop from another state to head them or do u think we are like those fools in your region that sack all non indigenes. I repeat u are a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
hollah123:
Its funny how hate-filled yanmiris are trying to put hate where there is none. Hope u know Yoruba are too liberal to b divided along religious line. U can see how sarakis daughter married a Christian, how ajimobi married Florence n with tinubu a Muslim n his wife a Christian. So in every Yoruba family there is Muslim n Christian so we are used to Co existing together. Me as a Christian have Muslim's in my family so I can't look down on them unlike d flatheaders from d landlocked region who have first Class n third class igbos n to make matters worse they also have osu. Tinubu is from osun n ambode is from ondo n they run things in Lagos unlike yanmiris that will not allow a Bishop from another state to head them or do u think we are like those fools in your region that sack all non indigenes. I repeat u are a fool
Yoruba moslem, I didn't read your nonsense. Use paragraphs next time.

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by hollah123: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

We are not their ally, so it is understandable. Anyway, we are currently arming Bakassi against them.

You are their supposed ally, yet Osun alone boasts of 1,123 fulani terrorist cells.
See ehn, if u dey find who to bully no b me cos I gat your date like calendar, if u throw stones I throw grenade just to tell u am not like that guy trying to satisfy u. I don't care what I think, u can go to hell n stay dere forever ishi omo

3 Likes

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
hollah123:
See ehn, if u dey find who to bully no b me cos I gat your date like calendar, if u throw stones I throw grenade just to tell u am not like that guy trying to satisfy u. I don't care what I think, u can go to hell n stay dere forever ishi omo
This yoruba moslem sef. I no get your time. Carry your ewedu comot here.

Learn how to use paragraphs, ogbeni.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
hollah123:
Like seriously u didn't disappoint me that u are a slowpoke, u goofed at first n I put u in your place n all u could say is Yoruba Moslems, d second time when u were dealt with u said I should put paragraph as if am writing letter to buhari Now u are calling d mods. U people will cause trouble n start crying when they put u in your place, d same cry cry u cry to UN, US after causing trouble. Coward na him u b
Why do you write too clutteredly?

This is 21st century. Learn how to write like a graduate. Anyway, I don't blame you. You are a yoruba moslem.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by BakireBulmaker: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Yorubas hate themselves and Tinubu is freaky greedy thief.

He supported Tambuwal against a yoruba candidate, so that Gbaja his gay partner would become Deputy Speaker.

Smart Ihedioha bursted him and took over that position.

How can Gbajabiamila of ACN be deputy speaker to a PDP person

Dulllarrds everywhere... angry

5 Likes

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by Gabriel004: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I recommend that you go back to school, or better still, request refund from whatever brown-roof school you graduated from.

Dude, write in yoruba next time.
See grammar from a linguistic. 'Better still'. See who is recommending and talking of people's grammar grin

Will advice you to revamp your grammar first. grin

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
See grammar from a linguistic. 'Better still'. See who is recommending and talking of people's grammar grin

Will advice you to revamp your grammar first. grin
Stop disgracing your English teacher. "Better still" is a British English.

You are an embarrassment to Yoruba Christians.

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
BakireBulmaker:

How can Gbajabiamila of ACN be deputy speaker to a PDP person
Dulllarrds everywhere... angry
When were you born?

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by oyatz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hon Nkiruka Onye-Something (I can't remember her surname) will emerge Speaker on Tuesday 11, Jun 2019.

hammerFC:
SPEAKERSHIP SHOULD GO TO NORTH CENTRAL AND SS.

SENATE SHOULD GO TO NORTH AND SE.

PRESIDENT IS NORTH AND VP IS ALREADY SW.

LET US HAVE EQUITY IN NIGERIA.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
Coward, coward, coward, coward. grin
Lol.

You need help, boss.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
E pain am, aboki, Ijaw cheesy
Brown roof water don damage this one brain.
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by oyatz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
In the Second Republic (1979-1983):

President= NW
Vice President= S/E

Senate President= SS
Speaker= SE

OfficialAPCNig:

I hope you won't complain as SE is aligning with North to return power to there?

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by BakireBulmaker: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

When were you born?

Jamb question.

Not everybody can be like Ekweremadu. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
oyatz:
In the Second Republic (1979-1983):
President= NW Vice President= S/E
Senate President= SS Speaker= SE

In the first republic
President: SE Prime Minister: NE Senate President: SE Speaker: NW
Yorubas think that Nigeria started in 2015.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by oyatz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yorubas are used to being in opposition, so in and out of Government, Yorubas will still do well.

OfficialAPCNig:

In the first republic

President: SE
Prime Minister: NE
Senate President: SE
Speaker: NW

3 Likes

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by Gabriel004: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

In the first republic

So who is marginalizing who?
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by Gabriel004: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop disgracing your English teacher. "Better still" is a British English.

You are an embarrassment to Yoruba Christians.
Better still is a British English from osu piggy land grin.

The one I am speaking must be Indian English.

See how he is happy to defend failure without shame.

I spit on your education Mr better still.

1 Like

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
Better still is a British English from osu piggy land grin.

The one I am speaking must be Indian English.

See how he is happy to defend failure without shame.

I spit on your education Mr better still.
Good luck.

Glory in your ignorance. I won't educate you, a simple Google search would.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by MetaPhysical: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
hammerFC:
SPEAKERSHIP SHOULD GO TO NORTH CENTRAL AND SS.

SENATE SHOULD GO TO NORTH AND SE.

PRESIDENT IS NORTH AND VP IS ALREADY SW.

LET US HAVE EQUITY IN NIGERIA.

When you were told to vote APC, was equity in your reply? No. Amala & Ewedu was in your response.

It's time for Yoruba to feast....on amala & ewedu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by hammerFC: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

When you were told to vote APC, was equity in your reply? No. Amala & Ewedu was in your response.

It's time for Yoruba to feast....on amala & ewedu!
#

Wat have Amala and Ewedu got to do with national affairs?
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by budaatum: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
helinues:
Power is not given but taken.

If SE have enough muscles, let them join the race..

Enough of online talk
Last I checked they were boycotting the race.
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=79170549]
In the first republic

Yorubas think that Nigeria started in 2015.[/.Mr.man,you sound pained.The fact is that Igbo people are not getting their political calculations right.imagine somebody like Nwazurike declaring APC an abomination in igbo land.After forming a govt.at the centre by APC ,you people want to reap where you did not sow.How possible is that?
Funny enough, you rolled out a useless data from the First republic , in an attempt to console yourself. The president given to you in the first republic was not only honorary, it was an ' errand boy' position to Tafawa Balewa
When they open the window of opportunity to to move out of Nigeria, you people refused,you claimed nobody can chase you away from Nigeria.If indeed you're a Biafran , what's your business with Nigerian affair?
Better call on your fellow' haters' and organize a regional summit on how to play politics devoid if hatred.If you guys continue this way ,the mantle of leadership will never get to you
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by Gabriel004: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Good luck.

Glory in your ignorance. I won't educate you, a simple Google search would.
Taar, who takes education from olodos like you. So you want to teach me better still, still yet, short nikka or night Virgil grin
Re: The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? by Gazzy88(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Igbos should allow Nigerians enjoy their country while they stick to their Biafra. Ire ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reacts To The Attack On Ekweremadu / IPOB Raised Nearly Half A Million Dollars For ESN In Less Than 24 Hrs In America / Tinubu's AFCON Finals Appearance Sparks Excitement In Cote D'ivoire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.