Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba (2346 Views)

Oduduwa: Will There Be Civil Sharia As Yoruba Muslims Have Been Demand, MURIC / Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi / The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Frankdolzy1: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yoruba people are divided, while friendly and peaceful yoruba christians agitate for yoruba nation, the yoruba Muslims are antagonizing the struggle. MURIC, The foremost yoruba muslims mouth peace has always maintain that yoruba must remain united under the rulership of northern caliphate.
It's clear yoruba is divided and if ever the new nation of Oduduwa is realized, it may further disinterested into North yoruba with moslems or south yoruba with yoruba christian majority.

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by lwisee: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself.
Forget MUMURIC nobody takes them serious including the Yoruba Muslim.
Look for something better to do with your time Bro.

(Modified)

It's cristal clear that OP Frankdolzy1 registered his new moniker just to cause confusion among Yorubas,most of his topics are on Yoruba Muslim.
Yourubas are wise and sophisticated,stuffs like this can never cause division among them.
One thing I've learnt on this forum is that we have so many agents of darkness,either sponsored by the government or by a group of individuals with ulterior motives,they are all out to cause confusion and to pollute the mind of the gullible ones.
...My people,shine your eyes...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one

I support this wholeheartedly

Yoruba nation or nothing

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by slimfit1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's a lie both religion want the same thing don't cause confusion.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by 3ple9ine(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
I disagree with you, the Yoruba's are not divided along religious line.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by SlayerForever: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is a very nice topic my brother. I think you are right. Yoruba will divide into Northern Muslim Oduduwa and Southern Christian Oduduwa.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by donbachi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
lwisee:
Stop deceiving yourself.
time no even dey for dat.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by gentiles(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
I agree with the OP. If Nigeria disintegrates, we Yoruba muslims will never be in the same country with Yoruba Christians, we will rather form our own country or go with the core North.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by masseratti: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Stop talking about people you don't know and try to put an unnecessary wedge all.. I repeat all Yoruba families have both Christian and Muslims in their families... There is no division, how do you divide a family according to religious lines, Yorubas are more incline to family issues than religious work.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Frankdolzy1: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is a very nice topic my brother. I think you are right. Yoruba will divide into Northern Muslim Oduduwa and Southern Christian Oduduwa.
your very correct, one yoruba moslems guy told me plainly that even if Oduduwa nation is realised, moslems will never like to share same country with christians.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Covidodo: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

I support this wholeheartedly

Yoruba nation or nothing
Osu pig from Abakalaiki .
The Fulani army are at your doorsteps killing and raping your yam legged mothers oo .
Why not leave Yorubaland and go join UGM in the on going war in AfganEASTERN cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
your very correct, one yoruba moslems guy told me plainly that even if Oduduwa nation is realised, moslems will never like to share same country with christians.
Just the way an Igbo guy told me yesterday that If Biafra is realised, it will be split into 4.

Igbo Jews Republic of Biafra

Igbo Muslims Republic of Biafra

Igbo Pentecostal Republic of Biafra

And

Igbo Catholic Republic of Biafra.

Is an Igbo guy that told me this o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by loveth360(f): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yoruba muslims will never want to be without Hausafulani.

So i see Yoruba christians leaving yoruba muslims behind.

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by orisa37: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is Gibberish.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by orisa37: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is Gibberish.

Prof. AKINTOLA of Muric is wiser than you.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by RobbStark(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

Why won't you like it.
It's your plan all along to cause divisions in these states and areas to your own benefit like you truly believe that all ibos want the same thing. Dave Umahi said they are not ibos.

I see that you guys are tired of opening threads concerning us the Ijaws, since we told you to come physically and claim our territories.
You guys retreated and now you have faced the Yorubas.
Your plans have started failing from the day you and your fellow miscreants conceived such tot.

This is what I have to say to your and your fellow jobless miscreants here in this forum, no matter what you do, never think that you will cause confusion using Nland.
It didn't work with Ojukwu, not with the con artist kanu who is dying in detention, and of course not with you miscreants here.

All your noise, na here e end.
I am listening to a song by Barr. Smooth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by RobbStark(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Just the way an Igbo guy told me yesterday that If Biafra is realised, it will be split into 4.

Igbo Jews Republic of Biafra

Igbo Muslims Republic of Biafra

Igbo Pentecostal Republic of Biafra

And

Igbo Catholic Republic of Biafra.

Is an Igbo guy that told me this o

Brother you no add Ibo Protestant (Anglican)
What they wished for others stare them in the face.
The Anambra man wants nothing to do with Ebonyi man.
I even read today in this forum where an Abia state man is happy with what is happening in Anambra.
Like I told once lousy Miscreant, these their tactics is outdated trying to divide a people in this forum. They shud try something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by RobbStark(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

Olodo, nobody told you that.
Are you guys done with the Ijaw thread that you want to start with the Yorubas.

Miscreant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by SlayerForever: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
RobbStark:

Why won't you like it.
It's your plan all along to cause divisions in these states and areas to your own benefit like you truly believe that all ibos want the same thing. Dave Umahi said they are not ibos.

I see that you guys are tired of opening threads concerning us the Ijaws, since we told you to come physically and claim our territories.
You guys retreated and now you have faced the Yorubas.
Your plans have started failing from the day you and your fellow miscreants conceived such tot.

This is what I have to say to your and your fellow jobless miscreants here in this forum, no matter what you do, never think that you will cause confusion using Nland.
It didn't work with Ojukwu, not with the con artist kanu who is dying in detention, and of course not with you miscreants here.

All your noise, na here e end.
I am listening to a song by Barr. Smooth

We got tired of opening threads on Ijaw lies? You must be high lolllll. Those of us who open this threads are all employed and well engaged, we may not have time to open threads round the clock. We are not into being jobless and drinking about bro.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by FakeUnity: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
lwisee:
Stop deceiving yourself.

Why are you afraid of the truth?
I guess it's not your usual 'Ibos hate themselves' masturbations, so it is toxic to your afonja skull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Ebi2233: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Yorubas are not divided in times of Religion.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Ebi2233: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

We got tired of opening threads on Ijaw lies? You must be high lolllll. Those of us who open this threads are all employed and well engaged, we may not have time to open threads round the clock. We are not into being jobless and drinking about bro.

Neither are we into using our relations for money rituals like Ibo, and we don't travel round the world and do 419 and prostitution worldwide like ibos either.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by meccuno: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
Yoruba people are divided, while friendly and peaceful yoruba christians agitate for yoruba nation, the yoruba Muslims are antagonizing the struggle. MURIC, The foremost yoruba muslims mouth peace has always maintain that yoruba must remain united under the rulership of northern caliphate.
It's clear yoruba is divided and if ever the new nation of Oduduwa is realized, it may further disinterested into North yoruba with moslems or south yoruba with yoruba christian majority.
undecided
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by RobbStark(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

I know you too well
You are jobless admit it.
Why are you guys tired of the Ijaw race why.
Oh I forgot, your lies holds no water. It only does to miscreants here like you.
I am back from Bonny my home town. This weekend I am going to opobo I wud want you to join me so we know for sure who dey really are
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Covidodo:

Osu pig from Abakalaiki .
The Fulani army are your doorsteps killing and raping your yam legged mothers oo .
Why not leave Yorubaland and go join UGM in the on going war in AfganEASTERN cheesy cheesy
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol....move this to joke section.
Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by tamdun: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:
U guy can go to any low,see pure lie

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by tamdun: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Op try another method because religion will never work,I am a Muslim and osinbajo is my first choice,u can check my previous posts to confirm,flat heads are so dull

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Babinski: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yorubas are not as bothered about religion as you want people to think. How many times have you heard about Muslim and Christian Yorubas fighting each other? There are families where some are Christian and others are Muslims and they never fight but still do things together.

Yorubas still have their culture unlike the Hausa whose culture have been subsumed by Islam. You may find spoliers and fifth columnists like MURIC Akintola who are out for what they can eat but such are very much in the minority. Nobody really listens to him in Yorubaland. A dog could as well be barking for all they care.

Finally, Muslims in Yorubaland cut across and are not strictly separated by any geographical lines. Tinubu is a Muslim from the South and Fayemi is a Christian from the North if we are to go by your boundaries.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by OritoJasi: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
masseratti:
Stop talking about people you don't know and try to put an unnecessary wedge all.. I repeat all Yoruba families have both Christian and Muslims in their families... There is no division, how do you divide a family according to religious lines, Yorubas are more incline to family issues than religious work.

That's the ibo way for you. Always seeking ways to balkanize people. Even amongst themselves, their Catholics resent their Anglican igbos, not to mention the Diala and Osu phenomenon that is still practised in their region till today. They can never come to terms with how Yorubas of Muslim, Christian, and traditional religious persuations can co-exist peacefully without their kind of divisive temperament. They will never understand.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Unik3030: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
lwisee:
Stop deceiving yourself.
he's a nyamiri
Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba by Banmeallday: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Frankdolzy1:

Let’s get Oduduwa first and see...

Nigger Area is a failure and scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

S’east Shippers Protest Suspension Of Onitsha River Port / 2023 Presidency: South-west May Dump Tinubu For Orji Kalu - Babafemi / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Prominence Nationwide – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.