Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (75782 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funny enough,
while some ignorant people are busy hating, she's living her best life.
LESSON!!
Live your life, you're not here to please anybody..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funny enough,
LESSON!!

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:
Till the breast sag to her knee and the nipple angrily falling off, then the movement would be put to a hold for a surgical big black nipple replacement..

All I see written over her is low self esteem..

Worst thing a fallen boobs can not rise again.. Just like bringing a dead body back to life.. Only one pastor like that in south Africa could try.. What's that his name again..

I don kolo finish grin

You no well l swear.. grin

Sense wee not kee you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by weyreypey: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Seun see, we still have girls that have sense. Now that's rare, but thank God
Kennygee is a very wifable Okun lady.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
To a lot of negroes, this female is perfect.

That she doesn't live in this sh1t hole also makes her a goddess.

If you doubt me, ask these negroes below.

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by frankoben(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
You're putting those to wrong use....

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
weyreypey:

Kennygee is a very wifable Okun lady.

Thank you.

But this your moniker sha.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by frankoben(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm... these milk barrels have seen better days

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by marleymalibu(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
what i dont understand is if her breast was sagging right from when it started growing at puberty or something else happened. Bros if gal off bra and i see that kind breast i'll lose all interest. my mama wey don 50+ no sag like that. That is nothing to be proud of. She suppose locate doctor pump fat into that breast ni. no be everything dem dey do strong head for, look for a solution. the breast just dey look down like depression. Lord have mercy!!!
No offense meant sha

3 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:
Till the breast sag to her knee and the nipple angrily falling off, then the movement would be put to a hold for a surgical big black nipple replacement..

All I see written over her is low self esteem..

Worst thing a fallen boobs can not rise again.. Just like bringing a dead body back to life.. Only one pastor like that in south Africa could try.. What's that his name again..

I don kolo finish grin

You're wicked your comment got me laffing...

Imagine you lying down and someone flip flap the flaccid skin on your face.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by FASASI1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why is she trying to force her fallen heroes on the world besides I don't think she has given birth o come imagine if she born like 2children grin grin angry
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
ednut1:
Lets tell ourselves the truth. There is no news here. It seems the mods own these mushroom blogs

It seems? What is already an established fact... An open secret.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by KingRabota: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
marleymalibu:
what i dont understand is if her breast was sagging right from when it started growing at puberty or something else happened. Bros if gal off bra and i see that kind breast i'll lose all interest. my mama wey don 50+ no sag like that. That is nothing to be proud of. She suppose locate doctor pump fat into that breast ni. no be everything dem dey do strong head for, look for a solution. the breast just dey look down like VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM Lord have mercy!!!
No offense meant sha
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Favourobyno27(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
with all due respect this lady should do something abt her damn flat - breast. buh wait òohh how would she be breastfeeding her bby
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
sad God bless her xo much.The men dat do her like diz will NOT make heaven.She refused to uplift/pad it.Thumb up
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
FASASI1:
Why is she trying to force her fallen heroes on the world besides I don't think she has given birth o come imagine if she born like 2children grin grin angry

why are u dis wicked?? f she born where wil d milk come from?? can't u see dat dem don offload d milk finish in dis factory??, come bak latter milk has finish in d factory

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Udoskybest: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wonder if pant is still an underwear... #Nwa_deeper_life
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
All I see here is inferiority complex, and a deep need for her to feel relevant. Who cares if your breast is saggy? Just cover it and feel confident, instead of forcing it on everyone's throat. My ccocks are saggy, and I'm not screaming saggy ccocks matter and blaming women for preferring unsaggy ccocks (sarcasm).

Nairaland is becoming increasingly leftist. Spotlighting this garbage to nairaland audience serves what purpose? If anything, it will only attract and retain low IQ's who appreciates contents like this, as I increasingly finds reddit and quora more intellectually engaging, making me spend less time here. Spits.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please is this news worthy of FP?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by FASASI1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

why are u dis wicked?? f she born where wil d milk come from?? can't u see dat dem don offload d milk finish in dis factory??, come bak latter milk has finish in d factory
Original savage grin grin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Those bubes have been through a lot....I mean a lot has been through those bubes
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
It is well.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by desvi: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Solidkay:
Funny enough,

LESSON!!

exactly
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by ObinnaObinna(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thales01:
It is ludicrous for a lady in her 20s to pride herself in having a very aged woman's breast.I wonder what the essence of her pointless movement is because first of all,her breast do not qualify as shaggy.As a matter of fact, they defy description.Like someone said up there,she should do herself a favour and cover them up.

It is because of people like you that this movement exists.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oh please, she should stop assaulting our eyes and get a good bra to hold those things up.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Solidkay:
Funny enough,

LESSON!!

I only see low self esteem. If truly she doesnt care and she is living her best life, she wouldn't be shoving the slappy breast in our face every single time, trying to defend it. If she really doesnt care we wouldn't even know she has saggy breasts, we wouldn't even know her for her breast lol
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2019
kennygee:
Wearing decent clothes would have prevented her from this yeye movement o.
You Said It All
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by Deicide: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Sorry for asking but how do females get boobs like this, what happened?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Dominique come and see chomtin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Those bubes have been through a lot....I mean a lot has been through those bubes
many mouths have passed through them. I'm even suspecting lalasticlala to be one of them
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) by soleexx(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

THE ONLY GOOD THING about these SAGGY BOOBS others don't have is that they can successfully KILL MOSQUITOS that have perched on your back without the help of anyone, although some authorities have purported that such BOOBS can also serve as IRONING BOARDS or SKATING BOARDS but we are yet to prove that since several studies are still underway...
me

You deserve an Orgy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking / ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.