Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event (44681 Views)

The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by GistMedia0: 4:01pm On Apr 02
Bobrisky, made a grand entrance to a public event, leaving onlookers in awe. The self-proclaimed "Mummy of Lagos" was met with cheers and chants of adoration as fans gathered to catch a glimpse of the renowned personality. shocked

Dressed in a stunning ensemble that commanded attention, Bobrisky's arrival was nothing short of spectacular. The event, which drew a large crowd, came to a halt as all eyes turned to the vibrant personality, known for breaking barriers and pushing boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE6aeomYRc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by hslbroker2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02
Speechless, I wonder what this she-man will be telling he-her children in the future, or he-she will remain childless, candidate of ruin and hell

Meanwhile x

Check my signature for your building project.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by tommy589(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02
O ga o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by buharibanjo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02
Ah!
Nigeria.
God
Help
Us

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by DeGods007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02
Wasted generation

Bunch of smellos

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by obiekunie01: 4:14pm On Apr 02
waitoo!

so na like this bobrisky take become super star!

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02
obiekunie01:
waitoo!

so na like this bobrisky take become super star!

Superstar to who? Only homosexuals like you see him as a superstar

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by obiekunie01: 4:25pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

yanga dey sleeeppp!!!!!

if i start on you na ur brothers go leave you wey start the mata and ban me.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 4:25pm On Apr 02
From the video of that event he won the best dressed award, when I saw plenty youths videoing and snapping him at that event, I knew the matter don dey very serious.

But on a legal standpoint, can the government act on this?

10 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 4:27pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

Clearly he is a celebrity (they are celebrating him), the question is "for what exactly?"

25 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Eunoiaa(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02
This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

To be a woman, in toto, gloriously, spiritually.

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by chatinent: 4:56pm On Apr 02
A shame to the brotherhood.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

Clearly he is celebrity (they are celebrating him), the question is "for what exactly?"

Clearly he is a celebrity to homosexuals like yourself.

So you should tell us why you think he is a celebrity

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02
obiekunie01:

yanga dey sleeeppp!!!!!

if i start on you na ur brothers go leave you wey start the mata and ban me.

Why? You see him as a celebrity because you are a homosexual. No heterosexual man will see this man pretending to be a woman as a celebrity

21 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Pepperdemisback: 5:02pm On Apr 02
When it comes to handling haters and critics, just give it to him, he is a pro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 5:10pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

Clearly he is a celebrity to homosexuals like yourself.

So you should tell us why you think he is a celebrity
You are a closet gay, stop projecting.

Just having a logical and causal conversation, I know better and know where the anger and hate is coming from. Just be yourself.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

You are a closet gay, stop projecting.

Just having a logical and causal conversation, I know better know where the anger and hate is coming from. Just be yourself.

That's what all your homosexuals say. Anyone who dislikes you lot is a closet gay grin

I hate pedophiles and rapists so I am a closet pedo rapist abi?

Disgusting things

9 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Nicepoker(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02
Werey is still walking like a man. Just look at his square shaped boobs.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Draslo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02
I hear say PO dey nack this guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by oluwaseyi0: 5:38pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:
From the video of that event he won the best dressed award, when I saw plenty youths videoing and snapping him at that even, I knew the matter don dey very serious.

But on a legal standpoint, can the government act on this?

Government act on what?

Do you know how many kidnapping, murders bandits etc case need police intervention but they will claim they are grossly under staffed

I'll personally blast any policeman that leave major crime and go after irrelevancies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by mobileboy: 5:40pm On Apr 02
Draslo:
I hear say PO dey nack this guy

What do you hear about Mohammad and your father ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Draslo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02
mobileboy:

What do you hear about Mohammad and your father ?
I am not religious so take your dry jokes to Uranus

8 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 5:46pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

That's what all your homosexuals say. Anyone who dislikes you lot is a closet gay grin

I hate pedophiles and rapists so I am a closet pedo rapist abi?

Disgusting things
The fact that you can't see your stupidity from your own argument above as to why it is idiotic to start projecting and throwing labels at people base on a comment, is not surprising at all.

Always coming up with stupid and dumb takes on discussions that demand basic thinking, what's your way out? Insult and baseless accusations. What a waste of space, thinking you are hurting anyone on the cyberspace with your stupidity, it's always your family that feels the direct and actual pain of your stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 5:54pm On Apr 02
oluwaseyi0:

Government act on what?

Do you know how many kidnapping, murders bandits etc case need police intervention but they will claim they are grossly under staffed

I'll personally blast any policeman that leave major crime and go after irrelevancies
It's not actually irrelevancies, it morally bankrupt the youth. Of what benefit is allowing the promotion of this lifestyle to the public. Why most it be promoted on the media.

They are not sending barracks of army to pick him up, that argument about kidnapper and bandit doesn't stand. Why can't two truth exit? Kidnapping and banditry is bad so is what the dude is promoting.

I think a skilled lawyer can have something to put him away with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

The fact that you can't see your stupidity from your own argument above as to why it is idiotic to start projecting and throwing labels at people base on a comment, is not surprising at all.

Always coming up with stupid and dumb takes on discussions that demand basic thinking, what's your way out? Insult and baseless accusations. What a waste of space thinking you are hurting anyone on the cyberspace with your stupidity, it's always your family that feels the direct and actual pain of your stupidity.
Well is this how you homosexuals react to everything? With emotions like women? No wonder you homosexuals are so feminine grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by RickyJesus: 6:16pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

Well is this how you homosexuals react to everything? With emotions like women? No wonder you homosexuals are so feminine grin
Keep projecting, I hope you have the confidence to come out soon.

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

Keep projecting, I hope you have the confidence to come out soon.

Hahahahahahahaha
Cry us a river. You want a homosexual buddy grin
Sorry but move along grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by drerocker: 6:29pm On Apr 02
CountinBlessins:

We do have laws against homosexual wat is happening now

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by FRANCISTOWN: 6:50pm On Apr 02
Eunoiaa:

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

I'd rather I become a cow for at least I'd be useful to mankind or an ant for at least I'd be wise than to be a 21st century woman.

Don't you know that ye all 21st century women stink? Y'all have terrible body odour. Y'all very dirty and nauseating. Ew!

A gender with distorted hypothalamus, I refuse and cast and bind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by BondRiv: 7:34pm On Apr 02
Unserious elements promoting and celebrating decadence. The government is not ready to uphold laws and public policy.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by BondRiv: 7:36pm On Apr 02
Eunoiaa:

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.

This deviance and disorder goes both ways. There is no special yearning to be a female.

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Naybahood(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02
Bloggers will be the number 1 reason why FG will regulate social media . Tf does this stupid ass OP mean by event , person come ICM come watch movie you dey yarn dust .

Making stupid people popular cause of coins thrown at you .

You should be ashamed of yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.