Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately (200 Views)

The Single Strategy To Use For Cbd / Legal Way To Get The Single Status Certificate Apostille Legally By Expert / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- The Single Mother That Loved Marcus Rashford. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately by KingsleyOnwuka: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Marriage is FRIENDSHIP TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL. That’s my idea of marriage. On hookup platforms I see how most ladies are looking for a man who’s ready to settle down immediately. And most of those ladies really mean business when it comes to wanting to settle down “immediately”. It baffles me how some ladies are willing to get married to even a total stranger, just for the necessity of marriage.
I have this meek advice for single ladies: single ladies especially the advanced ones should lower their desperate search for a man “who’s ready to settle down immediately”, no matter the pressure. The desperate need for a man “who’s ready to settle down immediately” has made a lot of ladies vulnerable to all kinds of manipulation, deceit and exploitation by some men who portray themselves as “ready to settle down.” It is good to avoid future disappointment and devastation that could lead you to start seeking advice up and down, here and there.
It’s good for a marriage to result from quality duration of friendship, so that you’ll be very much conversant with the man you want to marry; you should know the totality of who he is, you should thoroughly know what his character looks like under different circumstance; you should know what his character looks like in the face of provocation, you should know what his character looks like in the face of a difficult situation, you should thoroughly know what his character (towards you) looks like when you are in an unpleasant or unpalatable condition, and so on.
Maybe because of past experience of disappointments from failed relationships, and because they’ve gotten to the point where they’re now under pressure to settle down (probably due to advancement in age), some ladies no longer have the patience to entertain the idea of quality duration of friendship or relationship before marriage, they just want to see a man “who is ready to settle down immediately” so that they can just move into the man’s life and settle down immediately and escape singlehood, without minding who the man really is and what the future portends for the marriage.
Well, I understand the pressure for some ladies. But for whatever reason, please do not rush into marriage. When you rush into marriage, the likelihood of rushing out is very high. A life of singlehood is still better than a married life of disappointment and devastation. When you meet a man who’s “ready to settle down immediately”, still take your time and give room for good enough degree of familiarity between the two of you, it is very important!
May God give you your own man according to your heart desire. Thanks for reading this article.
Kingsley Onwuka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Like To Adopt A Child / Sars Has Done Us More Harm Than Good / How Did You Describe Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.