Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series (3768 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung A Series VS S Series / The Galaxy A Series! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
The hype around these two phones is too much ...
Which of them is better in terms of everything needed in a smartphone
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Xfuzzy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Depends on your budget and what phone you're actually comparing. But in terms of pricing, Redmi offers you great specs at relatively cheaper cost..
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by ddlars: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Samsung A series all d way
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
no phone maker in this world apart from apple can be compared with samsung. we need to be sincere with ourselves. i operate s10+ yesterday walahi i curse poverty.. haaa

6 Likes

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
no phone maker in this world apart from apple can be compared with samsung. we need to be sincere with ourselves. i operate s10+ yesterday walahi i curse poverty.. haaa
that na flagship na....am talking about mid-range series

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Telvin7:
that na flagship na....am talking about mid-range series
devils u knw is better than new angel. if u buy NEW samsung no matter the class, you are assured quality and value for ur money.. xiaomi and co aren't RELIABLE (anyhow u define reliability). xiaomi is LESS RECOGNISED in western world.. asia and africa patronise them much
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by DExponential(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
devils u knw is better than new angel. if u buy NEW samsung no matter the class, you are assured quality and value for ur money.. xiaomi and co aren't RELIABLE (anyhow u define reliability). xiaomi is LESS RECOGNISED in western world.. asia and africa patronise them much
??

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
DExponential:

??
guess youre confused, dnt be, ok. reread and this time gently and between the line
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by DExponential(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
guess youre confused, dnt be, ok. reread and this time gently and between the line
I just want to know how they are less reliable and recognised. undecided
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by gr8gem(f): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:

Compare MI 9 pro and Samsung s10+ and come back and make your statement, if you can't get a hold of it you can check on YouTube.
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by gr8gem(f): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:

Check youtube to compare Samsung and Xiaomi flagship for flagship and mid-range for mid-range, you can also check their position for world market value and shares.
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2019
gr8gem, be sincere with urself brother, s10+ and mi9 Pro, which will u take?. huawei and xiaomi are better compared with em tecno, infinix, gionee, , vivo, oppo, leego, elephone, meizu and co. but with samsung,iphone, nokia and perhaps google pixel, xiaomi has a long way to go . forget what u see online, some specs can be decieving bro
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
DExponential:

I just want to know how they are less reliable and recognised. undecided
less reliable and recognised compared to iphone and samsung
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
d same xiaomi thats is number 4 in the world...
Same xiaomi that over took Samsung to become number in India(one of the biggest smartphone market)
Oga u don't know about xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
less reliable and recognised compared to iphone and samsung
you don't recognize something doesn't mean a whole lot of people don't recognize it

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
gr8gem, be sincere with urself brother, s10+ and mi9 Pro, which will u take?. huawei and xiaomi are better compared with em tecno, infinix, gionee, , vivo, oppo, leego, elephone, meizu and co. but with samsung,iphone, nokia and perhaps google pixel, xiaomi has a long way to go . forget what u see online, some specs can be decieving bro
and all reviews are deceiving too....even mkbhd and unboxtherapy own too abi?
Oga try work on your iPhone/Samsung mentality...they are good phones ,we know...but they have rivals

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS stop defending and rebranding garbage. large patronage doesnt translate to quality sometimes it is mostly due to affordability. also dnt forget that asia is the most populous continent and over 70 percent xiaomi users are from asia(mostly china, macau, hongkong) less down 20 percent of their users are from WESTERN WORLD. Asia patronise their product and their population boost xiaomi presence in the world

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
xiaomi can be better but they need to prove themselves in the WEST first. africa na just testing ground
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
you don't recognize something doesn't mean a whole lot of people don't recognize it
between s10+ and mi 9 pro, which will u choose? be sincere bro
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
MeshachMARTINS stop defending and rebranding garbage. large patronage doesnt translate to quality sometimes it is mostly due to affordability. also dnt forget that asia is the most populous continent and over 70 percent xiaomi users are from asia(mostly china, macau, hongkong) less down 20 percent of their users are from WESTERN WORLD. Asia patronise their product and their population boost xiaomi presence in the world
Quality at affordable price= good value for money is what you get.....ask nonasian YouTubers....
Don't act like people that use xiaomi have never used a samsung/iPhone flagship....they re plenty on xiaomi thread,and they know what's up.
Advice: get the new redmi k20pro and use it with your s10+ and give feedback
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
between s10+ and mi 9 pro, which will u choose? be sincere bro
if am to buy with my money,the xiaomi offers more value for money....
But if its a gift,I will collect the s10+, sell it and buy redmi k20 pro and save the remaining cash ..

3 Likes

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Quality at affordable price= good value for money is what you get.....ask nonasian YouTubers....
Don't act like people that use xiaomi have never used a samsung/iPhone flagship....they re plenty on xiaomi thread,and they know what's up.
Advice: get the new redmi k20pro and use it with your s10+ and give feedback
well all the best bro
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
xiaomi can be better but they need to prove themselves in the WEST first. africa na just testing ground
every company have their aim nd target market/audience sir
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if am to buy with my money,the xiaomi offers more value for money....
But if its a gift,I will collect the s10+, sell it and buy redmi k20 pro and save the remaining cash ..
lols you are confused, make we 4get to dey argue jare.. wetin naija dey produce self
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
wetin naija dey produce self
grin grin na da one we no no
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
I use Samsung currently and I have been using iPhone for the past one year but I kid you not, no phone is as complete as huawei. Mate 20 Pro is still the most complete phone in the market right now despite it being over a year old
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
lilbest4:
I use Samsung currently and I have been using iPhone for the past one year but I kid you not, no phone is as complete as huawei. Mate 20 Pro is still the most complete phone in the market right now despite it being over a year old
care to explain what makes it "MOST COMPLETE PHONE"?
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
care to explain what makes it "MOST COMPLETE PHONE"?
grin ...here we go again

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin ...here we go again
we learn everytime bro. can u shed light to that?(i no one hear VALUE FOR MONEY scrap o)
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by N101: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:

I would have to disagree with you on the Huawei and Xiaomi comparison with Infinix, Meizu et al. In the past two years Huawei phones have trumped Samsung most top 10 "Best phones" reviews - the P20 Pro and P30 Pro came out tops usually just above the Galaxy S9 and S10, let me not talk of the variants nor battery life of the likes of the Mate 10 Pro and the Mate 20 Pro.

If you want to compare Honor with Xiaomi then I would probably accept that, but not the Huawei brand per se.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44 / New Nairaland On Old WAP Phones / I Have Been Migrated Automatically From Infinito Plan To Glogista Plan By Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.