Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series (3769 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung A Series VS S Series / The Galaxy A Series! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
N101:

I would have to disagree with you on the Huawei and Xiaomi comparison with Infinix, Meizu et al. In the past two years Huawei phones have trumped Samsung most top 10 "Best phones" reviews - the P20 Pro and P30 Pro came out tops usually just above the Galaxy S9 and S10, let me not talk of the variants nor battery life of the likes of the Mate 10 Pro and the Mate 20 Pro.

If you want to compare Honor with Xiaomi then I would probably accept that, but not the Huawei brand per se.
u ARE right though
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
N101:

I would have to disagree with you on the Huawei and Xiaomi comparison with Infinix, Meizu et al. In the past two years Huawei phones have trumped Samsung most top 10 "Best phones" reviews - the P20 Pro and P30 Pro came out tops usually just above the Galaxy S9 and S10, let me not talk of the variants nor battery life of the likes of the Mate 10 Pro and the Mate 20 Pro.

If you want to compare Honor with Xiaomi then I would probably accept that, but not the Huawei brand per se.
I dunno but I think something is wrong with xiaomi 's build quality

1 Like

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if am to buy with my money,the xiaomi offers more value for money....
But if its a gift,I will collect the s10+, sell it and buy redmi k20 pro and save the remaining cash ..
yeah true talk..... HV not seen any phone with those specs in that price range
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Compare wink

Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Joezik(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
The mentality of when you want to buy noodles you say "I want to buy indomie" affects. Been first in the market or popular years ago doesn't mean a thing
Every phone manufacturers stepping up now...
Seems the Chinese brands are even been creative more in design..
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by boa(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
MeshachMARTINS stop defending and rebranding garbage. large patronage doesnt translate to quality sometimes it is mostly due to affordability. also dnt forget that asia is the most populous continent and over 70 percent xiaomi users are from asia(mostly china, macau, hongkong) less down 20 percent of their users are from WESTERN WORLD. Asia patronise their product and their population boost xiaomi presence in the world
Kindly check www.mediamarkt.de and check for Xiaomi phones. Mind you, that's a German electronic online store. Ignorance is never an excuse.
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by seanwilliam(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2019
boa:

Kindly check www.mediamarkt.de and check for Xiaomi phones. Mind you, that's a German electronic online store. Ignorance is never an excuse.
this is ordinary online store nah. use popular store like amazon, ebay e.t.c. xiaomi is good anyway
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Telvin7:
Compare wink
first compare prices wink
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
first compare prices wink
125k vs 90k ....
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by ubev01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if am to buy with my money,the xiaomi offers more value for money....
But if its a gift,I will collect the s10+, sell it and buy redmi k20 pro and save the remaining cash ..
sense will not kee you grin
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
ubev01:
sense will not kee you grin
cheesy :Dloll
Re: Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series by Telvin7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Telvin7:
cheesy :Dloll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes / Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.