Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway (30507 Views)

Super Falcons Loss In The WAFCON What Is The Way Forward? / Nigerians React To Super Falcons' Loss To South Africa. / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Galaticos444: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
festacman:

When you say 'front and back', do you mean sharpening her attacking and defensive abilities? I am a little confused.
its self explanatory.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Asisat plz reaction is not what we want now just get back to the game and do the right job pls...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
They did not play like they wanted to win at all.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
What is she reacting for...
Wasn't she in the game?
No she wasn't.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Agugbadin: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is female football, who cares if they lost 0-20
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Oscar4real(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
As far as am concine, The game is INCONCLUSIVE grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Gettreadyy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ejadike:
To think I even placed a bet o the Falcons to win the match. Well, thank God that was the only game left and I was paid by naijabet. God bless them for blessing hustlers like me. Visit naijabet for more info

how many games you go play, wey if one game cut dem go pay you?
and from how much?
make me too try my luck
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by skimena: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Shift make i swear for am.. dem no dey get shame?
See who day talk. Can u run 4 15 min? let alone 90 min. Dat girl nor b ur mate 4 anything. U don kick ball once? Can u even stand d crowd? U wan swear 4 her. U be Amadioha abi wetin u b?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Encapsulate: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Look @ what she is saying?. The shamelessness of Nigeria football players knows no shame
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by lloyds(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
festacman:

When you say 'front and back', do you mean sharpening her attacking and defensive abilities? I am a little confused.

Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by luvyaself95(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
Asisat take a break and work on your front and back.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that she will look like those Slay queens..
your head is paining you...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by silent10(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Galaticos444:
its self explanatory.
No its not.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Dedetwo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
helphelp:
Ordega was the only one in that game

No. There were #3, until the infamous own goal, and #20 too. The #10 showed up later in the second half.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by IamEmem(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari next level affected d under 20 n now d super falcon

Remaining the super eagles abi...Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by PrinzCarter(m): 1:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Na so my $100 use. Pass me because of Dis gals
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Our defense and keeper is very poor. Maybe they should try the second choice goal keeper...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by otokx(m): 5:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Over hypes ladies led by a coach who has other agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by mu2sa2: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:
They lost because of shitty Biafran players
Are you insinuating they are sabotaging the federal republic in line with the agenda of the fugitive in London?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by 4koff: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2019
kingemzy5:
Asisat take a break and work on your front and back.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E be like say you nor know say e get people (we) wen dey die for the attack and defense just as e dey so. Wetin you want take defense when strong like the ivanovic or sterling own do?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Greatfullheart: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
The Wan were Pain me pass na That Ohale girl that Scored An Own Goal.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Alejobs: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajibade Babalade Is Dead / Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.