Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) (37041 Views)

Top Scorers In FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Ronaldo's 2nd, Lewandowski's 4th / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Brazil Women Players To Get Equal Pay As Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by mysportdab: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Brazil Striker Cristane has become the oldest to score a Hat-trick in World Cup history in a 3-0 win against Jamaica, MySportDab reports.

The South American champions were missing legendary forward Marta, the all-time leading scorer in Women's World Cups, through injury in Grenoble.

But they got their Group C campaign off to a flying start as Cristiane headed the first before tapping home a second.

And a fine free-kick gave the 34-year-old the first hat-trick at France 2019.

Cristiane, who plays her club football in her home country for Sao Paulo, is the oldest player to score a World Cup hat-trick in either the men's and women's game.

Aged 34 years and 25 days, she beat the record held by Cristiano Ronaldo, who was 33 years and 130 days old when he scored a hat-trick in Portugal's 3-3 draw with Spain at the men's World Cup in Russia.

The win lifted Brazil to the top of group, level on points with Italy, who came from behind to beat Australia 2-1 earlier in the day.

Watch Video;
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/06/2019-women-world-cup-brazil-cristane.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by mysportdab: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by TheTourist: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
#LEGENDARY

3 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by dedonfranco(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Every news about sport is all about CR7.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by GentleMoney: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin

That name Cris and its synonyms are doing wonders in football world.

If only that Argentine midget shared such nomenclature, perhaps he would have been considered as one of the football greats. grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by geeworld1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
I just hope these Messi fans won't come for ronaldo

7 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by banio: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats to her and the guy shining her puna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Roydawle16: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
She’s beautiful �
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Perfect way to start a championship... Not those ones that wore beautiful green jerseys d oda dat angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Belial06: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is she a real biological woman or a transgender woman?

In today's world you have to be certain

18 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Kingbenn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
smileyBuhari self, always in the newsBuhari self, always in the newsBuhari self, always in the news
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
That her freekick is legendary
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by 2eggs1goal: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Weytin join men’s record with women...

Guess CR7 is now a standard of measurement .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
dedonfranco:
Every news about sport is all about CR7.

I tell u...

That guy na real GOAT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by willyo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
CR7 has almost every record...

That niggah is a beast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hit Lyk If You Already Know Dat CR7 Must Be Mentioned.....
Dat Guy Na Baba!!!

19 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin
G.O.A.T
better than Messi

6 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
NICE

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Kingsland001(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Kelgabriel5(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
I really felt for d Jamaican gk, she was awesome

1 Like

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
y compare women and male soccer

meanwhile im older than both and i scored hat-trick this morning

7 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Meanwhile,while other female teams were traininq ahead of the w/c...our own over super falcons were busy advertisinq 4 amstel malta..

7 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Record wey ronaldo go soon smash.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Who decided to join women and men records lol that's crazy. Why don't we just let women and men play together then

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by kheny12(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Belial06:
Is she a real biological woman or a transgender woman?

In today's world you have to be certain
jamb question
Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bring her to my room. Spread her legs like rumours on my bed let me congratulate her for a job well done !

1 Like

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by ricon: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
I like that but Ronaldo is not done. He's still on fire

Ronaldo is not retired, dude still plays like 25 years old

8 Likes

Re: Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) by kheny12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
EmekaBlue:
y compare women and male soccer

meanwhile im older than both and i scored hat-trick this morning
on field or at the other room

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife In Adorable New Photo / Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.