Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Advice Needed Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed Please? (391 Views)

Advice Needed Please! / Urgently Needed Please.... / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please? by Akalia(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello my wise nairalanders,
Recently I was one of the over 90 employees disengaged where I worked. I saved up some money and I Wana delve into a sellable and technical skill acquisition because I am even tired of going about seeking employment.

I like to work on freelance basis after acquiring the skill, my confusion however is that I don't know which skill to opt for, please I need recommendations. Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Please? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akalia:
Hello my wise nairalanders,
Recently I was one of the over 90 employees disengaged where I worked. I saved up some money and I Wana delve in obtaining a sellable and technical skill because I even tired going about seeking employment.

I like to work on freelance basis after acquiring the skill.

My confusion is that I don't know which skill to opt for, please I need recommendations. Thanks.
Your skill should be in connection to what you study and the nature of your previous job.

Provide the above information.
Re: Advice Needed Please? by Akalia(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
RonKenoly:

You skill should be in connection to what you study and the nature of your previous job.

Provide the above information.
I was a mere factory worker (unskilled grade), I majored in Microbiology back in school as well. I am tech savvy and I also write on freelance basis but it doesn't pay me regularly. I need a skill with a prospect of earning good money which I can use to gain employment either on part-time or full-time basis.
Re: Advice Needed Please? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akalia:
I was a mere factory worker (unskilled grade), I majored in Microbiology back in school as well. I am tech savvy and I also write on freelance basis but it doesn't pay me regularly. I need a skill with a prospect of earning good money which I can use to gain employment either on part-time or full-time basis.
Since you are a tech guy you can look into the IT part in microbiology and learn a program related to that after which you would be a shoe in into the industry.

Everything is computerize now, learn the IT part of it and you are well on your way to greatness.

There is new software rzax, it is the new thing. Once you learn it there is alot you could do with it.
Re: Advice Needed Please? by Akalia(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
RonKenoly:

Since you are a tech guy you can look into the IT part in microbiology and learn a program related to that after which you would be a shoe in into the industry.

Everything is computerize now, learn the IT part of it and you are well on your way to greatness.

There is new software rzax, it is the new thing. Once you learn it there is alot you could do with it.
I will research on the bolded and get back to you. Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Please? by dadadoc: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Since you are tech savvy,go on these freelance sites..
Upwork
Fiverr
Freelancer

Check for highly rated tech skills,up work in particular, learn any that interests you..

But from readings here, app / web development..
Graphic design..
Video editing.. are some I can remember..

Success to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SMEDAN- Training :small And Medium Enterprises Development Agency Of Nigeria / NO JOB...? Do This... (exactly What Many Others Are Secretly Doing) / Accountant With Administrative Skills Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.