Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Advice Needed Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed Please! (407 Views)

Urgently Needed Please / Urgently Needed Please.... / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please! by Agadsman(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Please I need advice on what to use my CRV SUV (old model) to do. Since it's not up to uber standard and cannot be used as taxi. I plan on selling it to add money and buy an uber standard vehicle but I don't have the money to add yet, I also don't want to sell the car yet because I don't have additional money at hand and I don't want the car to lie idle. I will be in the comment section. Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Please! by Damieadeh(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you have job presently. Use it to convene people to your work area in the morning and evening when coming back home. I see a lot people in my area using it.

If no work wake up in the morning dress nice like one going to work. Convene people to their place of work till 10am and go back home to rest then set out in the evening do same but must be area you know very well.

Good luck

Agadsman:
Please I need advice on what to use my CRV SUV (old model) to do. Since it's not up to uber standard and cannot be used as taxi. I plan on selling it to add money and buy an uber standard vehicle but I don't have the money to add yet, I also don't want to sell the car yet because I don't have additional money at hand and I don't want the car to lie idle. I will be in the comment section. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! by Jerryminds(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello Agadsman, I'm Jerryminds. The guy that wrote about the car tracker installation business. Remember?

Concerning your post, maybe you may want to check out my most recommended business to start today with 20k capital.

Since it requires you using your phone and you're so in need of money, you can raise money from it and start up any other business you want to.

Details about it is on my post. The link is here below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7158129/4-lucrative-businesses-start-today
Re: Advice Needed Please! by Agadsman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thank you so much. I appreciate this
Damieadeh:
If you have job presently. Use it to convene people to your work area in the morning and evening when coming back home. I see a lot people in my area using it.

If no work wake up in the morning dress nice like one going to work. Convene people to their place of work till 10am and go back home to rest then set out in the evening do same but must be area you know very well.

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patrol Supervisor / Your Trusted Errand Team / Proten International Is Urgently Recruiting For A Client In The Fintech Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.