Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] (28432 Views)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
dadavivo:
na next level gain

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
antidote06:
Wat baffles me most is it seems evrybdy is bereft of ideas 2 tackle dis nonesense!

What the hell do you mean by everybody. What kind of stupid statement is that. Have the authorities not been given all manner of advise on what to do by a whole host of citizens across the spectrum but the government in charge has decided not to do a thing. Stop trying to rope the country into the mess of a few who have everything to gain from this if not will have done the least and changed those in charge of security.

Was it not in this forum a few hours ago that one silly ex-IG called Tsav was justifying maintaining the failed status quo of centralized law enforcement because his interests and those of his ilk are more about centralised power politics and the fear of giving civil authority to people out of the control of the 'owners of Nigeria'.

Those in charge of this country simply donot care. Well meaning citizens know what is right and know what to do to stop this carnage immediately. So you can continue to play the ostrich and pretend all Nigerians share in the hopelessness of it while your pet preferences are protected to the destruction of this country.

It is Hobson's choice. It is either this country is restructured or is destroyed. One will come sooner or later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by oyatz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Some thing told (immediately I saw this headline) me that some youth mostly from a Southern Geo-political will be happy with this negative news
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bede2u:
how can u be happy that u guys are ruining nigeria with ur backwardness?

It's not or let me say we're not backward Apart from Lagos, Rivers and Enugu point out to me any state as beautiful/developed as the North? forget social media trend the North is beautiful

If you're educated and visit sokoto today i can assure you of a Job of 50K atleast without knowing people that know people kind of connection you can't find this easily elsewhere plus each governor of Northern state I know can boastfully point out to about 2 standing project done during his tenure.

Where do u have good Roads? North

Where do u hv steady power supply? North

Where do you hv reasonably low standard of living? North

Where do u see jobs easily? North
and these are same allocation most SW/SE States collect some even more but no development lipsrsealed

Life in the North is good if only you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Reference(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
This country as it is presently constituted is too weak to protect itself, too weak to govern itself, too weak to feed itself, too weak to educate itself, too weak to develop itself.

We claim we have the best set of leaders in a generation running this country presently yet all this mess. What happens when we elect a bad leader or one who is not an ex-general, where will the citizens run to. Other countries can go with a couple of bad leaders and it will not alter their develomental trend. That is because they have taken time to institutionalize government.

Here everything is personalized so a President elected to handle security because he is an ex-general (not necessarily because he came to government with any ideas of how to handle security challenges) can also demonstrate another side of being an ex-military man, an unsavoury side which is a lack of empathy.

We really need to change the way this country is set up from her government to her citizens to give us a slim chance of making the next century. This country as it is, is simply not working and is not fit for purpose.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by oyatz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's because there is no Justice in Nigeria.

Whenever a group of people decide to kill other Nigerians and are sure of going free, unpunished, it means any group with enough capacity for violence can do the same or even worse things.

obiekunie2:
pls can some one tell us what this fulani herdmen and bandits really really want?

they attack Hardcore muslim states, attack christian states, attack everybody be it christian muslim, hausa, igbo, yoruba, tiv, jukun, berom - all the tribes and all the states in Nigeria are under fulani attack!

if they are not trying to wipe out an entire village thru banditry, they are kidnapping in raping thru marauding!

WHAT DOES THE FULANIS REALLY WANT

I THINK ITS TIME WE ARE ALL JOIN HAND AND COOK AND SERVE THEM LETS SEE HOW THEY CAN EAT IT ALL!

IF WE ALL DON'T JOIN HANDS AND SOLVE THIS FULANI MENACE ON TIME THEY MAY TAKE OVER EVERYWHERE!
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Ejjis(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Muhammed is a rapist not a prophet, I can prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Amhappy(f): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
We all know it's not banditry but Bokoharam in action but political correctness will not allow them say the truth
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Splashme: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
NaijaMutant:

We have a retired military General as commander in chief of the armed forces.

While Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and now bandits have a field day.

Nigeria is a pariah state.

Good morning zombies cool

The dullard has even extended tenure of his military chiefs
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Akabuking: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
well we ve a population of about 200m people, more than 100m resides in the north. let the killing continue until they are reduced to 10m
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

At least 25 people have been killed in fresh bandits’ attack in four villages of Ghandi District in Rabah Local Government Area of Sokoto State at the weekend.

The bandits stormed villages of Tsage, Rakonni, Kalhu and Gee’re villages on Sunday, killing 25 people and wounding many. The state governor, Aminu Tambuwal was among dignitaries attended the funeral prayer for the deceased on Sunday.Condoling the families, people of Rabah Local government and the state as a whole at the palace of district head of Ghandi, Mr Tambuwal appealed to the security agencies to redouble efforts towards containing the menace.

Tambuwal praised Ghandi community for being their brothers’ keepers and urged them to continue with the good job of providing accomodation to the internally displaced persons.He, therefore, directed the state Zakkat and endowment commission, Isa and Sabon Birni Local governments to come to the aid of the internally displaced persons.Briefing newsmen on the incident in Ghandi town, the state commissioner of police, Ibrahim Kaoje, said four suspects including a woman have been arrested.The police commissioner however assured that they are on top of the situation.The Governor also attended the funeral ceremony of the deceased. Photos below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bandits-kill-25-in-sokoto-photos/

This is just the beginning grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Bede2u(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

It's not or let me say we're not backward Apart from Lagos, Rivers and Enugu point out to me any state as beautiful/developed as the North? forget social media trend the North is beautiful

If you're educated and visit sokoto today i can assure you of a Job of 50K atleast without knowing people that know people kind of connection you can't find this easily elsewhere plus each governor of Northern state I know can boastfully point out to about 2 standing project done during his tenure.

and these are same allocation most SW/SE States collect some even more but no development lipsrsealed

the north is one state?
Why do u think most nigerians want the core 2 northern regions + niger state to leave nigeria?
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Numbersreign: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by otokx(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
How long shall we keep up in this self deception?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bede2u:
the north is one state?
Why do u think most nigerians want the core 2 northern regions + niger state to leave nigeria?

When i mean North i mean Gombe, Bauchi, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe, Kano even Borno state

What core 2 Northern region are you talking about?
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2019
in Buhari's voice they're from Libya

integrity kee Buhari there
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Legolast: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Allahu Akbar grin

Definition of Karma cool

Uncle you dey shout like old Danfo Engine
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Judybash93(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hmmm... awusa pipo? Their headache abeg.

At the end of everything... Nobody will refer to them as Hausa when it comes to the international scene. They're Nigerians and we Africans are our worst enemies.

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Bede2u(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

When i mean North i mean Gombe, Bauchi, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe, Kano even Borno state

What core 2 Northern region are you talking about?
ok i agree with u...the north is blessed and better than south. U guys need to work to leave nigeria pls. Nigeria is dragging the north back.

Will u support northern nigeria's independence?
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Legolast: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

I am currently in Sokoto, and I can state 2 states that are developed than Sokoto you're boasting of. Beside the developed Sokoto environs starting from Wamakko LG and its 2 to 3 neighbouring LG, any other place is village. In fact, only 30% of the state is developed. I know the in and out of Sokoto no be lie, so no follow me talk that one.

Besides, you said North as if North is a state.
Is Zamfara state developed? What of Kebbi?

Apart from the standard of living in Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara State (these are the northern states I can boast of knowing VERY WELL) I don't see what makes them better than other states in other region.

RIP to the dead
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Bede2u:
ok i agree with u...the north is blessed and better than south. U guys need to work to leave nigeria pls. Nigeria is dragging the north back.

Will u support northern nigeria's independence?

no cause we're better off united

plus I feel we'll be greatly missed by the SS / SW so there ain't any need hurting their feelings
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Legolast:

I am currently in Sokoto, and I can state 2 states that are developed than Sokoto you're boasting of. Beside the developed Sokoto environs starting from Wamakko LG and its 2 to 3 neighbouring LG, any other place is village. In fact, only 30% of the state is developed. I know the in and out of Sokoto no be lie, so no follow me talk that one.

Besides, you said North as if North is a state.
Is Zamfara state developed? What of Kebbi?

Apart from the standard of living in Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara State (these are the northern states I can boast of knowing VERY WELL) I don't see what makes them better than other states in other region.

RIP to the dead

This is where I knew you've finally lost it here.....You dont know about Sokoto, you might have been there for business or stuffs but trust me you got no idea about Sokoto and it's environs. plus it's rare to see an igbo man say good things about the North even if the North gives him billions so i'm not surprised you're saying this.

Anyway There's no point arguing, Good day.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by fx45(m): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:
Hausa's are the real owners of NIGERIA. ...Your state has your tribes men ruling it cause we decided to play fair but in the real sense of Governance all Nigerian state ought to have Northern governors
You're right... That's why terrorism and bloodshed has permanently come to stay in the North. Unfortunately there's no respite anywhere in the horizon. Things can only continue to go downhill until the North implodes.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Bede2u(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

no cause we're better off united

plus I feel we'll be greatly missed by the SS / SW so there ain't any need hurting their feelings
parasites
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Ekpeitut: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2019
dynicks:
To think some group of persons derive s joy in killing without hesitation is really what baffles me...

I wonder same but then a retired army general is commander in chief of the armed forces and almost all the security apparatuses are headed by people from this geo region yet there is no respite from these attrocities. If this is not a clear case of gross incompetence then it is tacitly supported by the government!

You may ask Ekpeitut why do you think the government would support bandits aka fulani herdsmen aka criminal elements aka herdsmen from Libya?

Ans: Where are your security chiefs from? What has Buhari done to address this? nada! You aren't getting desired results on security yet you hold nobody accountable. No reshuffles, no sacks absolutely nothing! Fill in the blank spaces.....and connect the dots.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Rolly22(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2019
Last time I checked IPOB is still a terrorist Group. The northerners Should finish themselves.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by barinedan(m): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Killing Has Now become A Daily Occurence in the Country, human Lives Is Now Worthless
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Those idiots on payroll will boycott this thread or come here and defend their cow lifeless president that the killing is not yet up to PDP's days
Cc
Sarrki
Yarimo
BuhariAdvocate
Tactius
Bastad BBQ seller
Mynd44
Fvck u all zombies and it will reach your families soon
Hope your 30 k would cure it
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Hausa's are the real owners of NIGERIA. ...Your state has your tribes men ruling it cause we decided to play fair but in the real sense of Governance all Nigerian state ought to have Northern governors
You are a cow
U are the real owner but you continue...
To be the most underdeveloped region
Highest number of kids not in school
All your wives and kids are down south turned to beggars
You all even lack brain and u stinking sh*t claim to be landlord of the Zoo
Ogun kill u all
Una never see anything
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by SirIconR(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2019
please ooh my people, Is arm bandit now the new name of Boko haram
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Abouwaza:
Those idiots on payroll will boycott this thread or come here and defend their cow lifeless president that the killing is not yet up to PDP's days
Cc
Sarrki
Yarimo
BuhariAdvocate
Tactius
Bastad BBQ seller
Mynd44
Fvck u all zombies and it will reach your families soon
Hope your 30 k would cure it

Lord bless you....I regard PDP and APC as the same thing! Two corrupt parties.

So, my name does not belong here. I am for Nigeria, and always for Nigeria.

On the topic....as usual I blame the state governments past and present for not backing education, especially education strictly enough. And for not making their state attractive to foregn investors.

I also blame the Federal government, for not removing subsides on power and pertol....which would have attracted investment and jobs...which would have reduced banditry.

Don't identify me with APC zombies, PDP wailer....both of you are the same to me.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by gwafaeziokwu: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

When the gods want to destroy a people it first make them mad. The north has gone mad, their destruction is at hand. I love this sudden invincible arrogance that have penetrated the Hausa fulanis. At last Nigeria's disintegration might not come from the south. Alleluia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.