Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] (28454 Views)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Awoleesu:

Your breed of Muslim is rare!
All Muslims I have known are aggressive and invective shocked

Hummmmmmmm maybe. If you insult Allah or prophet Muhammad. Muslim will not find it funny with you. But that is bad. Allah said have patients is better in every situation. And we human being have our nature if you see any aggressive muslim blame him or her because Islam teach to talk with kindness and lower gaze, and respect other people.

May Almighty God increase our knowledge amin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by KrystosCJ(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Once one of the safest northern territories in Nigeria (the seat of the Caliphate) and without any record of violence from Boko Haram, Sokoto state has now begun to experience its first wave of violence from herdsmen.

It seems most northern governors thrive on, trend with and tolerate violence.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
I knew with this your reckless statement you are on relegation by now. If they don't teach you how to relate with people you dont know at home you will learn that here.
Abouwaza:
Those idiots on payroll will boycott this thread or come here and defend their cow lifeless president that the killing is not yet up to PDP's days
Cc
Sarrki
Yarimo
BuhariAdvocate
Tactius
Bastad BBQ seller
Mynd44
Fvck u all zombies and it will reach your families soon
Hope your 30 k would cure it
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Guest14(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
So sad ... who are these bandits and what was their mission?

Good question. The answer is complicated, do some further research
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Abouwaza:

You are a cow
U are the real owner but you continue...
To be the most underdeveloped region
Highest number of kids not in school
All your wives and kids are down south turned to beggars
You all even lack brain and u stinking sh*t claim to be landlord of the Zoo
Ogun kill u all
Una never see anything

Pained mofo.....As much as i'm very concern the standard of living is still much better that your degraded poto republic, States where the governor care about their inhabitant thus, Good roads, Low crime rate, Constant power supply, High level of getting jobs as a graduate plus 40k salary atleast

Show us the road linking ur state and Road network within your state to start with sad
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by bizzibodi(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Eslam is a 2 edge sword that destroys d bearer.
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Pained mofo.....As much as i'm very concern the standard of living is still much better that your degraded poto republic, States where the governor care about their inhabitant thus, Good roads, Low crime rate, Constant power supply, High level of getting jobs as a graduate plus 40k salary atleast

Show us the road linking ur state and Road network within your state to start with sad
That's where you got it wrong
I'm from and proud to be OYO state indigene
There's better chance of getting job there in your sh*thole (in your dreams ) because 90% of you are illiterates
So get off not everyone is IPoB
Abipabe omo
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I knew with this your reckless statement you are on relegation by now. If they don't teach you how to relate with people you dont know at home you will learn that here.
Haven't you lost it already?
Didirin
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
tactius:

Lord bless you....I regard PDP and APC as the same thing! Two corrupt parties.

So, my name does not belong here. I am for Nigeria, and always for Nigeria.

On the topic....as usual I blame the state governments past and present for not backing education, especially education strictly enough. And for not making their state attractive to foregn investors.

I also blame the Federal government, for not removing subsides on power and pertol....which would have attracted investment and jobs...which would have reduced banditry.

Don't identify me with APC zombies, PDP wailer....both of you are the same to me.
I'm not a wailer either
Good to know we are on the same page
Sorry for putting you in that list of slowpokes
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by tyup(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abouwaza:

That's where you got it wrong
I'm from and proud to be OYO state indigene
There's better chance of getting job there in your sh*thole (in your dreams ) because 90% of you are illiterates
So get off not everyone is IPoB
Abipabe omo

What's this idiot even talking about what rubbish is he even saying undecided

Your State that have got high level of literate how has it improve your brown roof And also reduce ur level of unemployment undecided the last time I pass through iwo road to Lagos was xoxo dissapointed at what I saw

So dirty, stinky, muddy, Large port holes. Your so called Literate filled state for that matter Your such a shameless mofo guy sad
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guest14:
Good question. The answer is complicated, do some further research
So what is it?
Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by Omofranca(f): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
daddytime:
And the security chiefs have earned themselves a probable extension of term in office with these carnages nationwide?

Which kind wahala come be dis wan na...next level never even reach two weeks yet o...

Are we talking about chickens or human beings?
Were the slaughtered Nigerian citizens, and if so why not headline news?
Why is it business as usual in governance after such a horrendous incident?
Let us desist from the complacence of living in more peaceful areas and put ourselves in the shoes of these poor souls whose only crime was their place of abode.
RIP fellow Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] by booksrite(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Are we talking about chickens or human beings? Were the slaughtered Nigerian citizens, and if so why not headline news?Why is it business as usual in governance after such a horrendous incident?Let us desist from the complacence of living in more peaceful areas and put ourselves in the shoes of these poor souls whose only crime was their place of abode.RIP fellow Nigerians.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman In Her Farm In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.