Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ (22957 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by megareal: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Sue them, but trust me, EFCC don't just go after you if something isn't fishy, do you think their Intel is that dumb
Yes, their Intel is that dumb. No be EFCC again?
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Sue them, but trust me, EFCC don't just go after you if something isn't fishy, do you think their Intel is that dumb
you re a learner in 9ja
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Nice123:
You and the EFCC are the same....media trials everywhere. Why are you seeking sympathy on media. Go ahead to sue them and get justice..... That's character assassination, its a big offence. But be sure you are not what they accused you.
U nor go school, what's wrong in putting out a press statement as a lawyer on behalf of ones' client.

3 Likes

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
and you think for EFCC to have released him to go home the next day didn’t have reasons?i guess this is the first time you are reading about this particular guy being arrested and released!!!he was at the wrong location at the wrong timing....
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Johnsghana(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2019
EFCC is becoming the new SARS, very soon they will run out of yahoo boys to arrest and extort and then they will start disturbing innocent boys up and down.

Someone needs to check them before they become another set of nuisance. They should never go make arrests without identifiable operatives or clearly marked official vehicles. This will reduce the tendency for misbehaviour by its officers.

2 Likes

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Oronto: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
its obvious you don't knw the country you are in. My young reservoir engineer friends in benin were raided in their office from a tip off i believe. Yhe company sent a lawyer from ph to secure their release
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by airsaylongcon: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Slymonster:
Sometimes i wonder how you have not been convicted but they snapped you and when nothing is found they release you. That sh1t is terrible.Will all the pictures from the internet go off.

It's called the Perp walk. Happens all the time in America. We have successfully copied it here.

Perp: perpetrator
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by suyamasta(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2019
Good move there, no be everybody with laptop be criminal! Stupid Efcc
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by MyGeneration(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
In Nigeria if they see you just on your own a young person with a car and a house and small money. You are a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by dj35: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
nairalandankrah:
my bro, cash in...it's a wonderful opportunity

lol
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Unrated900(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Hedonini:

You're very stupid. Your moniker is a travesty. Very disgusting piece of shit. You live in Nigeria, yet you're so sure that law enforcement agents are not incompetent and do not abuse power. What manner of a re.tard are you?

Why are you so angry and disturbed

Are you a yahoo boy?

No insult oooo only asked a question

Are you a yahoo boy.
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

Yes, dumb as this post you made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by bishopkay: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Unrated900:

Why are you so angry and disturbed

Are you a yahoo boy?

No insult oooo only asked a question

Are you a yahoo boy.

He doesn't need to be a yahoo not to get angry with that dumb b.astard! If EFCC investigated and went after the real fraudsters no one would complain. But the random raids they embark upon, they'd assault you, tag you fraudster, parade you and post your picture all over the internet, That's a travesty And a miscarriage of justice.

Just pray make e no reach your door because I've seen many people who initially thought SARS were doing a good job get harassed even while putting on shirt and trousers.

So keep supporting efcc on these illegalities... And pray they don't run short of victims and locate you. But perhaps you should know 80% of the boys who they arrest and convict are innocent!
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

Read this and c how dumb efcc can b. It help u to think wisely

https://www.punchng.com/ikoyi-cash-we-cant-find-ex-nia-dg-wife-says-efcc/amp/
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by pojophilius(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Intel con be GODso petty of you
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Erastuslove: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2019
See as all of dem carry yahoo Yahoo boys hair style for head...…. that hair no be Bob Marley style o... your appearance will always invite what you don't expect.
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by IamSoProlific: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

I just hope jealousy won't kill you before your time.

Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by okeyumez(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Good move
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Isoduwa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
So nairaland now delete comment

It's well ooh oga and he boys we go meet one day �
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by TemmyT002(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sue them make we see first
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by WeighWordSon(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
The lawyer, Pelumi esq. Former SUG President, Uniabuja
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by 9jaRealist: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
>
Without prejudice to this particular case...
In Nigeria, it is sometimes difficult to tell where Yahoo ends and Producer begins.
undecided
>
Re: Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ by Nostradamus: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Slymonster:
Sometimes i wonder how you have not been convicted but they snapped you and when nothing is found they release you. That sh1t is terrible.Will all the pictures from the internet go off.
this wouldn't have been a problem if those who were wrongfully arrested always sue them for character assassination.the operatives would have sit up and diligently do their job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures / Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.