Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria (96860 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Omicronvaccine: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Here is the real gist
https://www.nairaland.com/7180289/truth-what-actually-happened-white#up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rQvIZb270U

American Lady Regains Her Senses 3 Days After A ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria (Photo, Video)

There was mild drama in Badagry area of Lagos, on Wednesday morning, June 15, after an American lady reportedly ‘regained her senses’ three days after a Yahoo boy used ‘juju’ to bring her from California, USA to Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the lady claimed she came into the country three days ago but didn’t know how the boy was able to convince her to come.

She was said to have been camped by the boy in his house in Badagry, although she didn’t know what and how she got there.

According to a source, fight broke out after the lady seized the boy and demanded to know how she got to his house and why. Onlookers were said to have intervened in the matter and the duo were taking to the home of the Baale.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce08pFcLzeq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Omicronvaccine: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Islandlady(f): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmm I pity those that said African charm don't work undecided See as charm brought a woman all the way from a Faraway country like America unconsciously!

That guy needs to be Arrested toh

282 Likes 19 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by solmusdesigns: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
cheesy

The boy get mind..... If the white woman go choke am knife them go blame village people

87 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lies and nonsense.. grin
Pls do a proper investigation and stop blaming everything on some BS Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Use the same nonsense to call your president to order.. grin

Slavery..bad governance..lack of electricity still exists in Nigeria and nobody has used juju to fix it...

If Juju existed or was potent the ‘gods’ would have sensed the whiteman coming to cart away slaves and done something about it...

If juju existed bad governance won’t be the order of the day in Nigeria and by now the President of Nigeria might be dead on the grounds of gross incompetence... grin grin
Or they can't use the same juju to stop the daily massacre in Nigeria? grin
Primitive Dumbos still believe in nonsense.. grin

So y'all should keep mute with y'all Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Religion and primitive superstitious nonsense is what keeps Africa(Nigeria)backward..they don't want to go into deep thinking..they rather link every little thing to nonsense..

No one is even talking about mental illness or her falling for some sort of smart scam from the guy.. everyone is talking about Nigeria juju like she mentioned that.. grin
Since thinking is hard for Nigerians they chose the easiest thing that's gonna make the story sound cool.. grin
Who confirmed it to be juju? undecided

HEY JUJU I NEED NAIRALAND CLOSED DOWN.. grin
SEEMS THE NIGERIA JUJU AINT WORKING HERE.. grin

287 Likes 24 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bitter lesson for her....
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juju no dey work. She's on nkpurumiri or one Colorado

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Give her the number of the U.S embassy first so they know she is still there. All this Juju wey dey no fit use design plane

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by irunoko(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yahoo boys on the beat grin

I've told people that care to listen especially young ladies seeking for love in the very wrong places like social media which has become littered with all manners of criminals like kidnappers,rapists, internet fraudsters,armed robbers,human traffickers,drug traffickers etc

Looking for a romantic relationship on social media is extremely dangerous because nefarious criminals like Yahoo boys, kidnappers etc already know women's weaknesses when it comes to marriage and romantic relationships so they'll exploit that part of their vulnerabilities to exploit them financially and otherwise.

Young ladies stop looking for love on social media.90 Percent of the time it doesn't end well because even cultists,ritualists,rapists and so on impersonate and play a husband material character that will fit into what you want so you can let your guards down and send private and financial information about yourself that only you and God should know about.

We're in the middle of 2022.we have 6 more months to complete this year, receive sense.stop being stupid

American girls,women ladies, I'm sure by now you already know that Yahoo boys means internet scammers.once Any guy claims he's from nigeria and he's professing love to you or promising you marriage till you come to Nigeria and it's not like you know him offline or had a prior relationship with him.you just met him on social media,run oooo.99.9 percent of the time they are criminals (internet scammers).

Secondly if he's offering a funny and bogus buisness proposal that requires you send or submit personal details of your financial transactions,you better run.theyre internet fraudsters (yahoo boys)

Recommendations: stop entertaining conversations about yourself and personal life with some stranger you met on social media.its dangerous.you can be hypnotized.yahoo boys are very desperate when it comes to swindling money from women desperate for love or to get rich quick.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
This one nah neth head .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by irunoko(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm I pity those that said African charm don't work undecided See as charm brought a woman all the way from a Faraway country like America unconsciously!

That guy needs to be Arrested toh
exactly.its wickedness and it's not even funny

Those guys who do genuine buisness on the internet Will now have a harder time convincing them about their integrity and it will even be hard attracting their attention.these guys are making buisness and internet life extremely difficult for genuine buisness owners

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juju no dey work 4 her

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Damscodammy1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bobo we b like baby i can explain. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by BigYash: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lies and nonsense.. grin
Pls do a proper investigation and stop blaming everything on some BS Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin

Use the same nonsense to call your president to order.. grin

Slavery..bad governance..lack of electricity still exists in Nigeria and nobody has used juju to fix it...

If Juju existed or was potent the ‘gods’ would have sensed the whiteman coming to cart away slaves and done something about it...

If juju existed bad governance won’t be the order of the day in Nigeria and by now the President of Nigeria might be dead on the grounds of gross incompetence... grin grin
Or they can't use the same juju to stop the daily massacre in Nigeria? grin
Primitive Dumbos still believe in nonsense.. grin

So y'all should keep mute with y'all Nigeria juju nonsense.. grin
Ignorance na really disease . Even me don't believe in these things. But for the avoidance of doubt. Just try and meet any of these juju men or women( Not the fake ones,looking for fowl to cook stew or goat to make pepper soup o). Tell anyone of them that you don't believe in voodoo. That you need them to prove the shit call juju to you.. Then you go get first hand experience. Juju no dey work o.. But just try this advice. We really need to stop this juju juju thing in Africa,like you rightly pointed out. But you don't just sit in the comfort of your home and say things you know nothing about. Give it a trier bro/sist.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
Ignorance na really disease . Even me don't believe in these things. But for the avoidance of doubt. Just try and meet any of these juju men or women( Not the fake ones,looking for fowl to cook stew or goat to make pepper soup o). Tell anyone of them that you don't believe in voodoo. That you need them to prove the shit call juju to you.. Then you go get first hand experience. Juju no dey work o.. But just try this advice. We really need to stop this juju juju thing in Africa,like you rightly pointed out. But you don't just sit in the comfort of your home and say things you know nothing about. Give it a trier bro/sist.
I should give it a trial?no sane person will waste their time on nonsense..

As I said if it actually worked your sh**thole shouldn't be where it is today.. grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Pathokpo: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
More
I believe say mama dey on drugs or she dey suffer from amnesia due to old aging.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by BigYash: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I should give it a trial?no sane person will waste their time on nonsense..

As I said if it actually worked your sh**thole shouldn't be where it is today.. grin
I believe you're educated and you should understand what research is all about,right? You can't know what you don't know. You can't know about things you have yet to discover. Just give it a trier and you "might" be glad you did grin Me no fit follow you argue dust o. Since you say e no dey work. Go find juju man tell am say,he juju no dey work. If possible do a video while on it,and share .. So that people will be enlightened. You gerrit? grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
I believe you're educated and you should understand what research is all about,right? You can't know what you don't know. You can't know about things you have yet to discover. Just give it a trier and you "might" be glad you did grin Me no fit follow you argue dust o. Since you say e no dey work. Go find juju man tell am say,he juju no dey work. If possible do a video while on it,and share .. So that people will be enlightened. You gerrit? grin
Do I need to meet ya before I know you a human? grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Prolificgiant(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Who say juju no dey work?if u reside around akoka or bariga and can clean very well chat me up i have fast one for u.Preferably male
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Lightened: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why do I find this very funny...
But chai..human being wicked o
Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by BigYash: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do I need to meet ya before I know you a human? grin
No Fernando. Read the title of this thread again,in case you forgot where we started the discussion from. So you think an American will just leave her country,to an "insecured Nigeria" unto say na love dey catch her,abi? Anyways go and do your findings..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
BigYash:
No Fernando. Read the title of this thread again,in case you forgot where we started the discussion from. So you think an American will just leave her country,to an "insecured Nigeria" unto say na love dey catch her,abi? Anyways go and do your findings..
Hence my word.."a proper investigation should be carried out" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
That guy don loose, he don break something wey he no suppose touch.
juju don clear.
Is God not wonderful?
HALLELUYAH!!!

10 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Justinlean02(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Is this for real, I've got this California chick I've been trying to convince come Naija grin Chief pass me the Mantle grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Proudlycanadian: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi for president

7 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
According to a source, fight broke out after the lady seized the boy and demanded to know how she got to his house and why.
Short of words!!!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Everything get expiring date.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by abobote: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
The guy Bleep up, he should have used his time well.
3days is a whole lot

1 Like

Re: American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
I feel for her sha

Very sad!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.