Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely (565 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely by Nafizzey(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please how do i go over this, about three weeks back i did an ATM Transfer from my bank POLARIS BANK TO UBA through UNION Bank ATM, I was debited instanstly and the money did not get to the recepient account and money did not reverse back to my account either

one day after, two days after and now is getting upto the third week, the recepient has not still got the alert and money did not return, meanwhile the recepient is putting pressure on me about his money which i have sent

I have approached my bank about 3 times, the response i get is they have loggeg in my complaint, that it will be resolved soon, upto now abour 3 weeks later, i have not got my money back and neither the money get to the recepient account

please how do i go over this to get my money back? advice from people with similar experience THANK YOU
Re: Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello,
I have been in this situation before. Visit a Polaris Bank branch and meet their customer help-line. Go with the debit alert ref-code.

I really dislike UBA in terms of surcharges for anything; ATM, transfer etc.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely by folaz: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
If the bank still does nothing about it and the money isnt reversed, send a complain mail to Cbn and copy all the banks involved. U can google to get their email addresses. It works

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely by Nafizzey(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
folaz:
If the bank still does nothing about it and the money isnt reversed, send a complain mail to Cbn and copy all the banks involved. U can google to get their email addresses. It works
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Stay Away From A Ponzi Scheme Called Cashlope / How To Succeed In Agency Banking(pos Business). / Be Honest Please Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.