Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) (64273 Views)

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) / Ronaldo Scores 100th International Goal As Portugal Win Against Sweden / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Anagha123:
Messi didn’t achieved anything with Argentina, actually his compatriot Maradona - the greatest Argentinian player ever, and maybe the greatest who ever played football alongside Pele, said that Messi is like a “teddy bear” and he never been so right about that.

I have never seen so hyped player like Messi, If Messi goes to play in Italy or England, he would never score more than 25 goals per season! Spanish league is so non-competitive and non-tactical!

If you say to me that Messi is the greatest, I would name at least 5 players who are or were better than him ( PELE, MARADONA,RONALDO, PLATINI,CRUYFF).

RONALDO still remain the GOAT.
what's the meaning of this GOAT! pls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2019
Devgod:
Lmoa.. for your information at the age of 23 Messi was already tagged the greateat player ever. Why do you think Pele and Maradona always take hits at him cheesy . He is the GOAT wink

Prove to us that he is greater than Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo delima or CR7

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by henrixx(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

Lol...win balon d'or on top regular la liga?? grin grin
U said messi would have destroyed Ajax, just as u guys said he will destroy Liverpool grin grin

What extraordinary thing did messi do this season?? That's the criteria for winning balon d'or
He destroyed Liverpool still.

LA liga top scorer
Highest asist in LA liga
Copa del Rey mvp
European Golden boot
Champions league top scorer

Iconic performances v Tottenham hotspurs, v man united, v Liverpool, v atletico Madrid.

Copa america to come. grin

6th balon dor loading grin grin
Next season 7th.

By the time both gone. There will be one GOAT. That time all of una go realise say all these ororo and Cr7 una dey shout na waste of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
BOJO123:

Hisw performance in Europe and the world cup
the main reason being that he won the champions league and finished second in the world cup... These days winning trophies has been a major boost to winning the balon dor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrpaedo:
If Ronaldo is the captain of Portugal,why didn't he lead Portugal right from the beginning of the nations league tournament in games against Poland and italy?Why was he holidaying instead?Portugal could have easily defeated Switzerland without Ronaldo.They were doing just fine without him
you call draws in their four previous games doing just fine?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrpaedo:
Portugal got positive results against Poland and Italy while playing attractive football without ronaldo.There was no chance in hell or earth they would have lost to Switzerland whose star player shaqiri spent more time on the bench at his club than on the pitch
what did the attractive football get them bro? Every team needs a goalscorer like Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by naturalwaves: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
owila4luv:
what's the meaning of this GOAT! pls
Greatest Of All Time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrpaedo:
Oga,messi does not know who I am.I am black and he is white.Nothing concerns he and I.I no fit waste my time dey worship oyibo.I just don't like the way Ronaldo is always being over praised even when he does nothing
bro lemme tell you, if it was Messi that achieved everything Ronaldo has with his national team and also won three consecutive champions league, the media plus all messi fans would build an iron throne for him as the greatest of all time

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by femianski: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
I wonder why people will be arguing on who is better between the two
Both of them outclass each other in different ways
That Ronaldo did something spectacular doesn't mean you should write off Messi and vice versa
Even Ronaldo and Messi doesn't even know that you guys exist so why insulting each other.
No matter how long you guys argue, you can't convince each other. You guys are just wasting your time. A fanatic will remain a fanatic.
That you like Ronaldo doesn't mean you should downplay Messi achievments. And that you like Messi doesn't mean that you should downplay Ronaldo achievements.
By the way, when did winning a trophy become an individual award Is it not a team effort?
I wonder why peeps hereare using that criteria to determine how good a player is.
To know how good a player is you check his stats and individual awards he has won.
That kovacic won the champions league three times doesn't mean that he is a world class midfielder.
That mikel won the AFCON and okocha didn't, doesn't make mikel a better player than okocha

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by MrMou: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
lilslim:
He hasn't won the Europa League.

But Pedro Rodriguez has won all....
World cup. Uefa Euro UCL UEL FIFA Club world cup UEFA supercup La Liga EPL
Angle!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by BOJO123(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
uzoma213:
the main reason being that he won the champions league and finished second in the world cup... These days winning trophies has been a major boost to winning the balon dor
Then how come griezman that won both Europa league and the world cup couldn't clinch it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
henrixx:

He destroyed Liverpool still.

LA liga top scorer
Highest asist in LA liga
Copa del Rey mvp
European Golden boot
Champions league top scorer

Iconic performances v Tottenham hotspurs, v man united, v Liverpool, v atletico Madrid.

Copa america to come. grin

6th balon dor loading grin grin
Next season 7th.

By the time both gone. There will be one GOAT. That time all of una go realise say all these ororo and Cr7 una dey shout na waste of time

Dream on my friend...dream on
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Anagha123: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
correctguy2010:

Portugal has helped CR7 when he needed them but Argentina always depends on Messi. The difference is both CR7 and The whole of Portugal team assist each other, for example, CR7 helped the team during the semi final while the team helped him during the final. But Argentna always want Messi to do everything. As for the bolded, talking about Messi playing in EPL, It means you know little or nothing about the present statistics. Messi has more goals against EPL teams than any other league. Next time, think before you make a post.
Crying Messi fan

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
BOJO123:

Then how come griezman that won both Europa league and the world cup couldn't clinch it?

So u will vote for someone that won Europa league as the best in football grin grin....stop clowning
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by jumxie(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
BOJO123:

food for thought
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by henrixx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

Dream on my friend...dream on
yea dreams are coming truu bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Devgod:
You're a big fool not to know that Messi bosses the midfield and builds up play from midfield and Finnishes it up. No player does that. So pray tell me how rakitic edged Messi in midfield. The only player that edged Messi a bit was Ineista. Messi was playing and bossING the midfield but how do I expect a guy like you to know that. Go and watch my friend. You know nothing

Look at this dirty frog... That has an expired brain... It's certain that syphilis has eaten up ur brain and that's y u reason like a toddler... Get the 4k out of my mention... Fool without a brain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Devgod:
Counter the argument you twerp.. Do you know what Modric did in the club and state level last season. Go and understand football before coming here to spit bile. Mumu

I said get the 4k out my mention u 4kin brainless re.tard
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Foodforthought:

Trophies in 2019

Messi: La liga
Sterling: EPL, League Cup, FA cup
Hazard: Europa League
Cr7: Serie A, Copa Italia, Uefa Nations League
Van Dijk : Uefa Champions League
Of course Fifa will still cheat others and give Messi the world best.
Atalanta knocked out Juve in Copa Italia. It was Supercoppa Italiana that Cr7 won with Juve.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by amstamon: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Devgod:
Shut up . You no know nothing about football. Ballondor is about individual brilliance not team brilliance that's why there is a trophy for that. When it comes to individual brilliance no one edges Messi. Go and understand football first before you spit bile angry
E b like say u Sabi insult person abi. Na people like u poor and would still remain poor. Or u care to challenge me for a bank account statement? With ur name and picture of ur international passport attached and also your real pictures carrying a paper written your Monika on it? I swear to God I'm ready for such challenge and I dare u to. Poverty will not kill u ijn(u better say amen)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by amstamon: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

Look at this dirty frog... That has an expired brain... It's certain that syphilis has eaten up ur brain and that's y u reason like a toddler... Get the 4k out of my mention... Fool without a brain
Leave the poor dirty small frog alone. He doesn't deserve exchanging words with u even if he's wrong or right. Not even close to your standard. I dare him to challenge me with a statement of his bank account, with a Pic of his ID, drivers license or international passport attached and also a pics of him carrying a paper with his moniker written on it. He's a lazy jobless poor boy deserve to be ignored trust me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
amstamon:

Leave the poor dirty small frog alone. He doesn't deserve exchanging words with u even if he's wrong or right. Not even close to your standard. I dare him to challenge me with a statement of his bank account, with a Pic of his ID, drivers license or international passport attached and also a pics of him carrying a paper with his moniker written on it. He's a lazy jobless poor boy deserve to be ignored trust me

I totally agree with you...he keeps on insulting everyone that dint even insult him for no reason
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by greatman247(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
henrixx:
why your Ronaldo no do am against Ajax

What makes your Messi worst is this shit keeps happening to him and his team every time. FYI C. Ronaldo and his team just won 2019 Nations League but with your Messi, Argentina has not been the same. They never win any major trophy. What a shame!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by BOJO123(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
cr7lomo:

So u will vote for someone that won Europa league as the best in football grin grin....stop clowning
you were blind not to have noticed "world cup"

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by haryomikun(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
dominique:
Congrats Portugal. CR7 has won pretty much every trophy apart from world cup sha. I don't think there should be any more debate on who the true GOAT is
If GOATs were picked according to what the public chose as a benchmark for success, then Thomas Edison would have been greater than Nikolai Tesla.

Always remember, the average Engineering lecturer knows more about the subject of Engineering but earns less than several engineers working in multinational companies.

Doesn't mean these rich engineers are better in engineering than the lecturers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Corpse In His Coffin At His Funeral / Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship / Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.