Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,145 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss (605 Views)

Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Samylekey(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Nigerian Singer, Peruzzi is currently trending on social media after he reportedly slapped a popular twitter influencer known as Pamilerin.
According to an Instagram User who narrated the incident, Peruzzi assaulted Pamilerin because of a tweet that was posted sometime in January 2019.

Today I saw the worst form of human Stupidity and yes I said Stupidity because there isn’t any way to describe the events of today
So @peruzzi_vibes Assaulted @thepamilerin in the worst manner. His bouncers held @thepamilerin while he slapped him for something as stupid as a tweet he posted in January
Like guys, where did we loose our way? Who gave an artist the right to assault a fellow individual over an opinion that was aired? You call yourself a leader to the younger generation and is this what you preach? And Using threatening words like “i’ll kill you”…..”I’ll destroy you”
I am really pained by this act. What happened to conversations? And peaceful resolve? If we all went around slapping, assaulting and beating up individuals that say/write things about us, won’t we be a country of Barbarians? It’s at points like this the saying ‘THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD’
I call on every media outlet to say no to violence, Celebrity Status doesn’t Give you a GOD COMPLEX!
He deserves to be called to order and made to face the arm of the law. A crime is a crime and no one is above the law …………………..

more details coming

cc lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Samylekey(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Twitter users have started reacting to the report

Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Samylekey(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2019
More

Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Ana234(f): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2019
Peruzi abi jacuzi's first HIT grin
Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Samylekey(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Ana234

Looool

Not his first hit, he got featured once more.

He couldn't slap him without the help of his bouncers
Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by Samylekey(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2019
More

Re: Peruzzi Slaps Popular Twitter User Over Old Tweet about Soundcity MVP Loss by itspzpics(m): 4:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Ghenghen

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Regina Daniels Husband Sharing Dollars On The Street / "Don’t Ever Let Social Media Fool You, Am Also Not Perfect " - DJ Cuppy / Coza.....finally One Evidence Is Out!!n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.